No announcement yet.

Attraction simplified

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Honestly Im happy for you if you found a coach that is helping you right now. MM or not.
    -Your argument of: He gets laid > He must have good definition of attraction, is a logical fallacy.
    -Maybe tune down the holier-than-thou lingo from your initial reply. (You had the same tone in another thread. Leads to less constructive discussion imo..)
    -You know my stand on STORY BRAGGING, so no point to repeat that discussion. Lets agree to disagree right now.
    (Feel free to get the last word in if you must, but I shall refrain from replying further.)
    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

Hmmmmm, looks like I tried this type of thread once in the past as well... Come to think of it, I always tried to teach the TKD beginner groups the reverse-spin-jump-high-kick in the first class AND SUCCEEDING.. but things are sooo much simpler when face to face

Anyways, it went like this:
      Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      If you have an itch on your back that you cant reach, as time passes, your desire to scratch it grows and grows, so when you finally find a stick, you rub it maybe too hard (but it still feels really good).

This illustrates the working principal behind Attraction Pumping; To 'create an itch', and let it itch a while.

In figure below, we illustrate only some of the best ways to do this. The red line represents physical reality (the actual scratching, in above example). The pink line represent something that is imagined, felt, expected or assumed.. in spite of physical reality suddenly failing to provide accordingly (the itch itself, in example).

The distance between the two lines, illustrates the inability to reach that itch. Making the desire to do so (attraction) rise.

So, to pump attraction (once), requires 2 steps:
      1) establish some sort of curve/plot/trend/expectation/vibe. (red line only)
      2) let physical actions break off to a lower curve. (split into red and pink line)

(In order to pump repeatedly, you just loop back to the first step.)

If you think about any of the things you have noticed make girls go absolutely wild, you will realize that all of them have this type of scenario going on, in one way or another.

You can use this understanding to A) easily find ways to pump attraction in most scenarios, and B) evaluate if people are giving solid or shitty advice about PU.

- - -

My #1 practical tip:

Do not waste time early on! From the moment she notices your existence, do your VERY BEST to set some sort of vibe/curve. Things like: strong compliments with kino, warm smiles, love at first sight type beaming eyes etc etc.. Understand that it is FINE to set out on a kinda 'crash and burn' course, because the plan is to deviate before it goes that far.
      My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

If you think about any of the things you have noticed make girls go absolutely wild, you will realize that all of them have this type of scenario going on, in one way or another.
        Hm>? So Initial Impressions and just saying hey? If you explain the type of scenario part *(With the chicks cause I don't understand what they'd like out of this) then I'll go test this out.
        Is this all in my head? You don't
        move like a normal girl - Normal girls
        don't look like that, not in their eyes
        or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

@Ijjji, I think I'm getting the hang of it, just need a couple of tips.

So today I actually had the opportunity to test this out, I had simply kept eye contact with the girl and waited for her to break it off. And then she wouldn't leave me alone and kept her eyes on me and kept on trying to grab my attention. *(And as usual it was the trying to get her ass in my face method)

So I'm looking at your chart is what do I do after I get the bish itching? Do I just say Hey? Or do I escalate or like what?

Brett McGibbon

PUA

Comment

Originally posted by Must View Post
            @Ijjji, I think I'm getting the hang of it, just need a couple of tips.

So today I actually had the opportunity to test this out, I had simply kept eye contact with the girl and waited for her to break it off. And then she wouldn't leave me alone and kept her eyes on me and kept on trying to grab my attention. *(And as usual it was the trying to get her ass in my face method)

So I'm looking at your chart is what do I do after I get the bish itching? Do I just say Hey? Or do I escalate or like what?
            This question is a bit unclear to me. Same can be said for my post, I guess. Im trying to come up with a much better explanation.

Comment

-Playing w/my 3 yo nephew a week ago
              -I suggested he should fetch toy X
              -He promptly said "We must NOT play with X now."
              -Thinking fast, I said "Because toy X is sleeping. We must not disturb it."
              -Boom - he is already on his way over to grab that toy

-ALL things 'attraction', has this type of 'logic' as part of its 'engine'.*
              -Things that are opposite in nature, tend to cause some reduction in attraction.

*: Note that things like bliss/arousal are not the same as attraction. They can be 'fuel' for it though.
              PS: if you wanted to skim a ton of posts that have 'attraction' in the title, try this - https://www.google.com/search?num=10...e%3Aattraction
              I would say this is more of him learning to push his boundaries by doing the opposite of what adults tell him, this is good development for kids because it leads to independence, maturity and learning to think for themselves. Every child goes through a "No!" phase where they say "No!" to everything. This is an important phase in their development.

The best solution to resistance is ACCEPTANCE, not counter-resistance. (What you resist persists!). By you AGREEING with him that you should not disturb the toy, he sees you as part of HIS independence movement. You are submitting to his INDEPENDENCE. This automatically lowers his guard, as he now sees you on his team, and thus he rewards you by RECIPROCATING your submission and granting you, your request to play with the toy.

This is why when a woman is submissive to a man, a GOOD man will reward her and take good care of her. A BAD man will exploit her submission and use it against her. When a woman RESISTS a man, you must not COUNTER-RESIST this will lead to more resistance, because you are denying her independence!!!

Your nephew is being a GOOD man by rewarding your submission. A BAD man would make you submit more and more and more without ever rewarding you, which is what narcissistic gold diggers do.

If you do not ACCEPT a child's rebellion phase (and thus their independence), then it will manifest again at a later age (rebel teen) and it will be much much worse.
              The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

Also, I would to add that you gave him the option to rebel as well.

You wrote "I suggested he should fetch toy X", which means you probably phrased it in a feminine way such as "Do you want to get the toy?" or "How about we get the toy" rather than a dominant masculine way like "Get the toy!". Phrasing things in a feminine way is also good because it gives them the option to say "No!", you want to get the rebel phase out of the way as fast possible.

An authoritarian figure who doesn't give options may suppress rebellion in the short term, but in the long term the rebellion will come back harder and worse.

There ARE times when a dominant command/order is more important than a feminine option. When it comes to serious subjects, you want to be masculine dominant, such as when dealing with weapons, fire, and other survival aspects, or when a woman/child purposely disrespects you.

Men today are feminized/betaisized because they're missing the dominant masculine aspect, this is why they're TOO rebellious and entitled, because they were raised by single mothers or passive fathers who only spoke to them in feminine language.

Feminine language -> rebellion
                Masculine language -> compliance/submission

Both are useful, both need to balanced. With my GF if I'm not serious with her, I will use feminine language, and she will occasionally rebel in a light/playful mood, but if I am serious I switch to dominant masculine language and tone, and she always submits/complies, however I only do this rarely, as the more you use the dominant masculine tone, the less effect it has.
                Police ALWAYS use the dominant masculine tone, but they can't/shouldn't use it for too long, as it will stop working and when it does, it causes an even bigger rebellion. In my opinion, American police overuse the dominant tone which is why people hate them so much and retaliate, whereas Canadian police only use the dominant tone in serious situations, and therefore are more respected.

Sometimes I switch to a "joke" masculine language, turn her around smack her ass, and be playful with her, it kinda serves as a non-threatening reminder of who is boss. However at the back of her head she will always remember the dominant masculine language and tone, and will try to avoid going there because women hate pressure (e.g. picture women in the military with a man yelling/ordering at her to do push ups, to women that is HELL), so the "joke" masculine tone keeps her in check so to speak and serves a reminder.

The Qlue, simple perspectives on life.

Comment

How about.. "FED UP" ..consider what this means today, and how that meaning must have developed from the original meaning of the phrase. Sense that link. Sense that SITUATION...
                  Now try to figure out what the opposite of both those things would be.

Comment

The only opposite I could think of was a cross between being amicable. Tough though because not only am I not unsure, I am understandably fed up.

Brett McGibbon

PUA

Comment

FED UP being: full, stuffed, bloated, "too much"

The opposite being HUNGRY or STARVING: wanting, craving, desiring, empty, void,

So, in order to maintain attraction (or amplify?) you need to amplify the opposites of fed up, get her hungry for you, and even if YOU are the fed upo one, that would help?

Practical techniques: jumping topics, spontaneity, never making "finality" statements (like that is a finality statement lol), use of "maybe" "we'll see" and vagueness as well as not much contact with girl.

Course this only works if your contact with the girl is FUN and enjoyable.

Am I getting close?

Comment

I can simplify the interaction even more.

It isn't a factor of "want what we can't have" working on your nephew. He is probably so young as to not have those mechanisms floating around in his brain yet.

In fact saying the toy was "sleeping" gave it life it didn't have before and peaked interest in his mind. You gave the toy life/sudden emotional value, not unattainablity. I mean that toy belongs to him, it IS HIS already. You in his mind could sure forbid him from it, but not to a degree in his mind that he didn't ask you again for permission to get it, he just went and got it instant without asking again. So indeed he had full entitlement to that toy and it was attainable to him without your permission. You made it newly stimulating to him by giving it a personality.

You were working more SS/nlp than MM/social psychology there.

Side note, the original post would be a great mid game story to tell a chick to make you seem safe and smart in one. Nephew you watch/safe/killers don't have a family! Plus "I think about psychology"/lets get deeper conversation going, this is what I noticed with my nephews mind"/good conversation guy not just a pecker .

Psychology is chick crack conversation wise. You just gotta word it non pickup based of course.

Gun

Comment

I utterly appreciate your thoughts on this Gun!! Coming from you I have to really consider this possibility, although a bit reluctantly. You say "social psychology", but to me both of those are more 'outer layers', lacking touch with the core nature of things, or rather, having that by linking through things that are closer to that core. But it sure is a refreshing angle to see things from!

Let me try to expand on 'emotional value' vs 'unattainability'.. In a packed dance floor, there is a thing where all the men gravitate towards certain locations, in which one or more hot girls are dancing. Since that 'gravitating' is counter productive, I tend to face a wall instead for a while. It is very predictable that some of the girls being 'hunted' will move up right behind me when I do this. So the big question becomes.. does this come down to the average male (magnet) being so 'mechanically perfect' that he actually lacks a soul (emotional value) in her perception.. as in excess predictability creating a veneer of 'mechanized toy' rather than actual human being with a will of its own..

Similarly but different, Ive experimented with the Rihanna style laser sexual gaze, to bring girls over to my location from elsewhere on the dance floor. I have noticed that this is especially effective if extremely hot male 'specimens' are infringing on my 'territory', to make girls ignore those males and have fun with me instead. So is that somewhat similar? That giving a very explicit signal moves me from 'mechanical toy' territory, to 'emotional value entity' just like that...?

I have to say this line of thinking is very appealing, although less simplistic than the more basic unattainablilty model.. GREAT food for thought though!

Comment

Both kids and adults loose inspiration regarding things, especially things they see every day. When they see someone else is having fun with that same thing they thought was boring they suddenly want to play with it again.

You would probably have gotten a similar reaction if you just quietly started to play with the toy. Not in a way that feels like "hey look how fun this is! Isn't it?" but rather in a slightly secret way, so that the kid gets the inspiration from inside rather than having it forced down his throat.

Edit: Reminds me of the PU-concept of having your own party first, and then letting people join it.

Comment

I utterly appreciate your thoughts on this Gun!! Coming from you I have to really consider this possibility, although a bit reluctantly. You say "social psychology", but to me both of those are more 'outer layers', lacking touch with the core nature of things, or rather, having that by linking through things that are closer to that core. But it sure is a refreshing angle to see things from!

Let me try to expand on 'emotional value' vs 'unattainability'.. In a packed dance floor, there is a thing where all the men gravitate towards certain locations, in which one or more hot girls are dancing. Since that 'gravitating' is counter productive, I tend to face a wall instead for a while. It is very predictable that some of the girls being 'hunted' will move up right behind me when I do this. So the big question becomes.. does this come down to the average male (magnet) being so 'mechanically perfect' that he actually lacks a soul (emotional value) in her perception.. as in excess predictability creating a veneer of 'mechanized toy' rather than actual human being with a will of its own..

Similarly but different, Ive experimented with the Rihanna style laser sexual gaze, to bring girls over to my location from elsewhere on the dance floor. I have noticed that this is especially effective if extremely hot male 'specimens' are infringing on my 'territory', to make girls ignore those males and have fun with me instead. So is that somewhat similar? That giving a very explicit signal moves me from 'mechanical toy' territory, to 'emotional value entity' just like that...?

I have to say this line of thinking is very appealing, although less simplistic than the more basic unattainablilty model.. GREAT food for thought though!
                              I almost always find "Occam's Razor" confirmed in psychological influence once the biological psychological breakdown comes in scientifically speaking. Such as with my original Gunwitch Method stuff, I adapted a lot of contagion and sympathetic magic for covert influence, based on what I had seen in the earliest work on Mirror Neurons. Hell they weren't even being called that yet, or talked about on the internet much.

That left my mind to wander in sexual state projection I was working in to "am I working old forgotten forms of magic, that is finally working for the first time? After all the shit I've tried, did I just get "powers!?" lol. Further work was done though of course and now sub communicated and followed states are par for the course, even in the pickup community, and well understood in science.

My "scientific mode" isn't really at all, it's pretty snappy and fast but works to get to the bottom of most of what is or isn't working.

My old "3 A's" thing.

Availability. Meeting women. Be a DJ, cold approach, hire only girls as the manager of Dennys lol whatever. Don't play Warcraft all day then go "i'm a loser i'm a 25 year old virgin, I must suck".

Attraction. Emotionally stimulate. Sexually arouse and be socially "ok to fuck". Don't be Boring. Don't be non sexual (although with fitness chicks and porn chicks/strippers/sex workers it can be a specialty gimmick/bag boy/suitcase pimp/"beta boyfriend I don't have time for drama, but I need rides around and dick" thing I'll work on some). Don't be a gangster trying to pick up bankers. Exceptions prove the rule they don't break it.

Accountability (Agression). Old Anti slut defense, token last minute resistance, knee jerk reactions to suggestion of getting alone, fear of her safety issues etc. Taking responsibility for the sex happening/escalation/trying to fuck her solidly/unapologetic/wormy/anything/old GWM "make the ho say no"/new RSD "burn it to the ground". Implanting suggestions so she will think you aren't dangerous/nephew talk etc.

Almost anything that is working for influence with chicks or any failure is a 3 legged table each A holding it up, and no matter how strong you have the other 2 As, barring celebrity or wild popularity or money situations, you're gonna get what comes to you, not what you force of will.

Long way around my point, but I had to explain that model to explain how I analyze everything through a filter of simplest first fact of "different ways to skin a cat" but within certain boundaries that are effective for advancing the "agenda" influence of women wise.

In psychology terms non female sexuality, but instead child psychology, I could indeed be wrong about his choice making process. However yeah such as deep gaze to drown out other guys in vicinity technique, or with sexual state projection/earliest Gunwitch method stuff, it's almost always the simplest explanation, even if in our community "unattainability" is more common a concept. I would pin it on stimulation/bringing the toy to life. In hundreds of skills and techniques I've worked the further I delve in the simpler the psychology of them working or not working.

Hell "social proof" is a great example. Humans aren't birds, women don't get aroused by a man with a hot chick. That was just the weird evolutionary psychology based theory, because Mystery was noticing if he had a woman already, women would pre qualify him as "he must have something going for him", or "he at least is socially acceptable to her". He was taking care of the social frame was all. She was becoming aroused by other means. Many students just ran wild with "they're like birds, get a woman and they"ll all want you! Wing girls!!!! ahhhh" .

I mean birds fly in formation, humans have to train to march in formation for months. Women are a little differently wired! Some boring, bad smelling guy getting bottle service with 5 smokin hot, big fake tit, socially intimidating, bottle rats drinking his wine? He isn't getting laid. He is being roped off from the real people in the club, they aren't roped off from him haha. Dude ain't triggering bird sex brain in any way. Women almost seem tuned in socially to that these days though too, the "loser with bottle service" thing, and they treat the guys as such, disdainfully leaving like THE second the free drink stops flowing. Then they are in the club making out with me

Anyway I went in to 10 side things there, I rant.

Gun

Comment

Working...
                              X