• Show
Clear All

• Attraction simplified

-Playing w/my 3 yo nephew a week ago
    -I suggested he should fetch toy X
    -He promptly said "We must NOT play with X now."
    -Thinking fast, I said "Because toy X is sleeping. We must not disturb it."
    -Boom - he is already on his way over to grab that toy

-ALL things 'attraction', has this type of 'logic' as part of its 'engine'.*
    -Things that are opposite in nature, tend to cause some reduction in attraction.

*: Note that things like bliss/arousal are not the same as attraction. They can be 'fuel' for it though.
    PS: if you wanted to skim a ton of posts that have 'attraction' in the title, try this - https://www.google.com/search?num=10...e%3Aattraction

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post

-ALL things 'attraction', has this type of 'logic' as part of its 'engine'.*
    -Things that are opposite in nature, tend to cause some reduction in attraction.

*: Note that things like bliss/arousal are not the same as attraction. They can be 'fuel' for it though.
    PS: if you wanted to skim a ton of posts that have 'attraction' in the title, try this - https://www.google.com/search?num=10...e%3Aattraction
    This is interesting...

What you did with your nephew seems to be take his side thus making him take your side.

You suggested the toy, he said no, you affirmed his decision, then he switched to wanting the toy, is that right?

Comment

Rather than affirm, I suggested that the toy was not available.

Another example. Everyone played with a kitten, right?
      -Toy moving towards kitten. Kitten observes a bit.
      -Toy moving away. Kitten attacks.
      -Toy moving behind corner. Kitten attacks immediately.

Comment

I see what you're saying. This goes in line with the "fear of loss" concept Sase mentioned. Is this something that's always in play or does she have to be interested in you a bit first?

Comment

Always. Even when interest is not there to begin with.

Comment

hahaha when I was 6 or 7y, i spent days trying to get a white cat to like me and play with me using a pink labello lipstickthing

at first it would try to get it, and then would get it and scratch it and grow bored
            then i learned to roll it away from it.. this worked, but not all the time.. after a while it would quit. Also it still had to be in reach, as soon as it was out of reach it would just forget / put it away from its radar
            and after a while only with a few variations, alternating speed, sounds, directions, movements

unfortunately it got boring and i never went to the cat again

Right now there are multiple cats nearby outside
            i am trying to get 2 of them to play with me without hurting another. the last time I almost managed but then this one cat hit the other one with its claws.. fucking mean

I am so afraid this is going to happen when guys i have been with meet each other at the same party/place (but i think they would take frustration/anger out at me and not another )

In the beginning all those cats stayed away from me like crazy. Somehow you first need to earn their trust and offer them something they like, bit by bit, then pull away, then offer them more and pull away more etc, then at some point they just come to you with 0 effort lol

i actually didnt give them food but just stroked their hairs funnily
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

-It seems I am a cat whisperer of sorts. As in insta-trust.. Cats seem to pick people to trust, based on things like the tension level of the tiny muscles surrounding the eye!
              -YES, cats are also sensitive to all sorts of 'away-turns', not unlike girls.. (A trick that gets both girls and cats jumping into my lap, is to subtly avoid looking directly at them.)

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              In the beginning all those cats stayed away from me like crazy. Somehow you first need to earn their trust and offer them something they like, bit by bit, then pull away, then offer them more and pull away more etc, then at some point they just come to you with 0 effort lol
              Note to 'students' - my first remark was off topic. Second remark was fully on topic. Also take note of the "pulling away" part in the quote.

Comment

I hate fake simulating this tho cuz if i get caught it's such a massive DHV.

Rather I like to actually simulate this through massive abundance but the flaw in this is sometimes you can't have the massive abundance regularly for the stunner
                for now what works is just having a really good purpose i suppose.

Comment

What a linK!
                  In Ictu Oculi

Comment

"He not her" devil in the details.

I thought of a couple of different ideas, one being that it was a sort of "Write off" suggestion when you mentioned fetching the toy. The kid then picked up on that to get your actual attention.

I usually am pretty good with kids, mostly because I can talk to them about all the stuff kids like. *(Still a kid at heart hahahahaha.) Game play wise if I were to hit a rewind and make a suggestion. I'd play around with the context. Something that doesn't focus on unavailability. Maybe inevitability instead. A destiny sort of idea? The gravity effect?

Cats and me have a history. lol.
                    Is this all in my head? You don't
                    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
                    don't look like that, not in their eyes
                    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

-So are we setting a trap for ourselves, by focusing on vibes?
                      -Are they not much better than affirmations in this regard?
                      Ha, ha, ha. I knew that thread on the popular vibe. There was something there wasn't it? You are focusing on the wrong part of the vibe, but I get vibe down easily. The way I originally learned was through Reiki in my teenage years, made vibe make more sense. That is why I always make the point that using resources that are outside the realm of PUA to come to conclusions.

I'm a cancer, and I like to think I'm abit of an ascendant cancer when it comes to feelings. I am the type of guy that tries his best to be logical but I can't.

Or are they real actions, that you can immerse ('flow') yourself in without such 'fragility'?
                      Can you immerse yourself in without being fragile? Is that what you've decided to ask? What happens when you stick your hand in jello. Why is it fragility if you are willing to be a little different. Fragility is the wrong frame, it's disregarding. There is no more of an important time to have your regards written in stone. From Russia With Love style.

Ive seen that some show a resistance to the vibe concept, and Im suspecting that their dislike must come from a suspicion along these lines.
                      I've seen it and it's usually the same difference between "Listening" and "Listening" Sort of like how I separated you "Speaking" and "Talking" from your original example in the OP.

You are setting a trap for yourself by focusing on vibes.
                      Says who?
                      Is this all in my head? You don't
                      move like a normal girl - Normal girls
                      don't look like that, not in their eyes
                      or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

Comment

I dont know. thats to abstract for me. I guess I stay with The Definition of sixty. Attraction is build by the sexual tension thats always There between men and women and the goal is to not break it.

Comment

attraction is flipping those hardwired switches(leader of men, protector of loved ones, pre selection, willingness to walk away, successful risk taker, willingness to emote) its always been that way and will always be that way. I do not understand why every so often we got a new post coming out on attraction decoded or simplified etc etc etc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beckstar101 View Post
                            I dont know. thats to abstract for me. I guess I stay with The Definition of sixty. Attraction is build by the sexual tension thats always There between men and women and the goal is to not break it.
                            -That definition is ambiguous.
                            -A non-experienced guy trying to figure out what it means to "not break tension", will come up with a 'directly logical' answer like.. "I should stay close and keep looking for ways to escalate."
                            -Massive prolonged failure ensues.
                            Thanks for feedback though!
                            Ill search for a more practical angle for explaining.

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
                            attraction is flipping those hardwired switches(leader of men, protector of loved ones, pre selection, willingness to walk away, successful risk taker, willingness to emote) its always been that way and will always be that way. I do not understand why every so often we got a new post coming out on attraction decoded or simplified etc etc etc!!!
                            Exact same problem as above. Ambiguous, non-descriptive definition/advice. The newbie is again left with having to figure out what to actually do. Example: "Aha, I should brag about exGFs and order some people to do things."

(Just for the record, there are several things I find to be KJ in MysteryMethod model for attraction: switches, protector, risk taker, emote..)

Comment

The 5 switches are not ambiguous it is clear cut . Pre-selection(be seen with girls ) or tell a story with the spikes in it(delivery). Successful risk taker (tell a story/delivery) or demo it. Etc etc etc..none of that stuff is KJ , the dude who is coaching me has an instagram (he goes by the name Colgate) I can see his girls, now ijjjjji where can I see your girls????

Comment

Working...
                              X