Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCard Losing Process for Late Bloomer Virgins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCard Losing Process for Late Bloomer Virgins!

Hello people!

I would want your opinion about this process I am creating in order to loose that VCard that is starting to not have its place in my life portfolio anymore. I created this process because first I didn't find a proper one here or elsewhere. Second, because I think that if I want to go get ride of this particular situation i had to be strategic, especially for the reasons that I live in North Africa, which is a little bit westernized but still conservative with a lot of ASD etc...

As a little disclaimer , Getting laid/Romantically Intimate with girls seems to be the only anomaly in my life., I 'am far from a social looser, like I have a very cool social skills a circle with a lot of cute girls, get invited to event and parties, I worked for top companies in my country (and i was popular there), and finally I have been a president of my student organisation, I practice martial arts, and I'm a scuba diver, I'm also ripped. Not bragging at all but I have a pretty good life and I'm full of gratitude for it.
    I have my time of insecurity too but it's not that much., My only major flaw that
    i don't want to use as an excuse is my height since I'm short. But its only date.Actually, no one would ever believe me when I say that I never really had a girl friend (even classical style) and that I'm a Kissless virgin.
    Finaly, I attracted girls many time, and tried to adavnce thing, but i always find a way to fuck it up at the big mile stones.

Preparation:

Selecting a process that we can use according to my current skills and logistical situation:
    -http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...d-next-2-weeks
    -http://www.girlschase.com/content/ha...t-amounts-time
    -http://www.girlschase.com/content/ho...-social-circle

After the Process is selected and the reading that comes with it done, I want your opinion on which strategy would be the most efficient.

Strategy 1:
    It's a sort of desensitization process inspired from CBT. The idea is to go one step more in the process with each girl I meet.

Example for the Girlfriend in Two Weeks Process!
    Pick up Girl 1 : Having conversation and stop here
    Girl 2 : Gooing for the number close
    Girl 3 : Until Date One
    Girl 4: Until Kiss Close
    Etc.....

What I don't like about this strategy is even if it allows me to practice every technique and discover my Sticking Points. It has two major problems:
    1-I will lose a lot of girls that I would have gotten otherwise. It can become a big "waste" go chicks.
    2- I will never really get perfect in any stage of the process.

Strategy 2 :
    Is simpler and bolder, just trying to go as far as possible in the process with every girl I meet.

So to the more experienced and more versed both in pick'up and learning, what would be the best strategy to use?

Thank you!

PS: No Hookers !

I would go for strategy 2. That way you will more quickly learn who is DTF or not and you will more quickly learn where you make mistakes.

Comment

This is topic we seen a lot over the years, and what we learned is this:

People who look to lose virginity tend to strategize a ton, and the resulting strategy tends to be complete bullshit.

Its as if virginity is to the brain, what a wheel clamp is to a car..

So you kinda have to find a BRAIN DEAD way of doing it.

Often meaning a mix of ugly/old fatties and lots of alcohol.

Afterwards, it will be like a fog lifting, and you can use your brain much much better.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
        This is topic we seen a lot over the years, and what we learned is this:

People who look to lose virginity tend to strategize a ton, and the resulting strategy tends to be complete bullshit.

Its as if virginity is to the brain, what a wheel clamp is to a car..

So you kinda have to find a BRAIN DEAD way of doing it.

Often meaning a mix of ugly/old fatties and lots of alcohol.

Afterwards, it will be like a fog lifting, and you can use your brain much much better.
        Thank you guys for your answers.

ijjjji,
        The picture you just uploaded perfectly resume my situation. Its seems that the virginity even if just "one part of myself " is blocking everything else from running correctly.
        About what you said in relation to strategy, this my current "paradox" with dating: "Since i'am not getting the results I want, should i be more strategic or am 'i too intellectual about this stff and should go more dumb and easy going?"

What's a Brain Dead exactly ? Is my "Strategy number 2" a braind dead way?

Thank you.

Comment

Strategy 2 definitely has the potential to be simple.

When things feel complicated I tend to go for the simplest and most straight forward solutions. Forget about smoothness for now, it is not that important anyways.

Comment

Yesterday I talked with my shrink about something that may be of interest here. Long story make short:

When you interact with a girl and you fokus on
            -getting laid
            -getting into a relationshp
            -loosing virginity
            -making pick up work

it's somehow blocking the process.
            My first question then was, but what about my sexuality, shall I hide it? Shall I put it of the equation?

- No he told me a good attitude is" you trust that when you meet someone and the chemistry is there sexuality happens naturally between two people." That's similiar to what juggler said once and can be read on the bristollair site.

I cannot explain the reason completely but it has something to do with activity theory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activity_theory) and it's componenent object orientation. Sadly I'm not familiar yet with this theory but I will try to study it a bit. Maybe someone else here?

However, I also read something similar from Ross Jeffries yesterday. I quote his facebook post here :

" If you pay attention to your own desire
            you will erect a barrier between you and
            her. You see, if you view people as a task that you
            must complete, you'll break all rapport and they'll
            resent you."

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse View Post
              @Witcher

Most of the advice you'll get on this forum is kj...because most of what people say are the factors for success, actually arent

If the advice on this forum actually worked, you would have been laid a long time ago.

Words, thoughts, theories and ideas are all bullshit.

Action in fact is also bullshit.

What matters and what creates results is ENERGY. Energy operating outside the level of immediate awareness but which is responsible for why things are the way they are...

Energy and using energy the right way is what creates real, physical results. No exceptions.

To implement this, just do this exercise: ADT - hug yourself for 5 minutes every morning and evening, 5 mins max (sometimes less)

That's the ultimate actionable advice I can give you and will work better for your game than all this bullshit your hearing and continue to hear on so many different places and forums

I honestly wish I knew this when I was 21.....

--------

If you want to know why that works, it raises your baseline energy vibration related to self-love and acceptance. Once that raises, you automatically attract love in return. It is like energy attracting like energy, which is how physical manifestations actually happen...no exceptions. If you are vibrating with love, you attract love

Sex, ONS, SNL, dates, romance, relationships etc....are all things related to a love energy vibration

I always heard some guys talking about the importance of self-love...and thought it was bullshit..but now I know why
              Your exercise feels little weird. However I learn recently an exercise from mindfulness meditation app : Calm called loving kindless , do you think it can have the same effect?

Comment

How do you think it makes you look, when putting strange new-agy stuff DIRECTLY after calling others KJ in the same post.. just saying..
                (as in "Dont throw rock when sitting in house made of glass..")

Comment

I must admit it impulse influence technique really works. Meanwhile I read at least 1000 times in the forum that I should cuddle myself. and this morning I really thought.. Hmm should I cuddle myself? And I did it. '!"I damn impulse.

However I dont think that this makes you any better in pu because you can cuddle yourself ten hours a day, if you dont go out there is no success. However I believe does this exercises helps people who cannot fullfill their need of love, selfcare, selflove, tenderness, affection otherwise.

Comment

Greetings from Vienna

Yeh..the cuddle stuff works man...just keep doing it.

Released a whole load of crap in me i didnt even realise i had

And it directly influences PU in many ways

More grounded
                    more real
                    more confident and authentic
                    less Aa
                    more doorways suddenly opened ie results, as if i just unconsciously walked into them
                    less questioning of myself
                    more abundance mentality with pu

its brilliant, the best exercise bar none..and so easy to do

as for time, 2-3 mins max per day and no more......
                    So since I trien many thing, why not this!
                    Let's give it an experiment, just one question: how many days before I can see some benefics from this practice?

Comment

Its not about how many days man...its for as long as it takes to get rid of all the crap inside you

But..do it every day for a few months minimum and youll notice the difference. Make it a habit and keep doing it..only takes 2-3 minutes
                      Hey Impusle,

It was more about how to track my progress. During this period of this weird practice, how should I practice pick'up?

Comment

@Witcher

Most of the advice you'll get on this forum is kj...because most of what people say are the factors for success, actually arent

If the advice on this forum actually worked, you would have been laid a long time ago.

Words, thoughts, theories and ideas are all bullshit.

Action in fact is also bullshit.

What matters and what creates results is ENERGY. Energy operating outside the level of immediate awareness but which is responsible for why things are the way they are...

Energy and using energy the right way is what creates real, physical results. No exceptions.

To implement this, just do this exercise: ADT - hug yourself for 5 minutes every morning and evening, 5 mins max (sometimes less)

That's the ultimate actionable advice I can give you and will work better for your game than all this bullshit your hearing and continue to hear on so many different places and forums

I honestly wish I knew this when I was 21.....

--------

If you want to know why that works, it raises your baseline energy vibration related to self-love and acceptance. Once that raises, you automatically attract love in return. It is like energy attracting like energy, which is how physical manifestations actually happen...no exceptions. If you are vibrating with love, you attract love

Sex, ONS, SNL, dates, romance, relationships etc....are all things related to a love energy vibration

I always heard some guys talking about the importance of self-love...and thought it was bullshit..but now I know why
                        Impulse,

I will just bounce back to the topic of Energy and Brain Efficiency. Could these be 2 symptomes of them in me !

1. A perpetual "Foggy Head" ( I have also bad sleep patterns).

2. Many times when I lay down on my bed relaxing or half asleep I experience a kind of sudden and brusque vibration of some part of my body usually one of my legs.

Another question about the community in general: we find process to getting girls in every imaginable way, but why there is no real process or solution for hard cases?

Comment

Originally posted by Witcher View Post
                          Another question about the community in general: we find process to getting girls in every imaginable way, but why there is no real process or solution for hard cases?
                          There's a process. More than one in fact. But as usual good information is scattered and it takes a ton of time to filter the good from the bad.

One of my long-term projects is to create a guide for young introverts (16-21) who are still virgins. I was one of them and could not find any material on the subject when was that age. It was a fucking hard time in my life for sure, but I came through...If I could do that being a skinny tall ugly nerd, believe me, anyone can.

Just don't hold your breath 'cause there's no timetable yet (focusing on another project right now).

Comment

Do you masturbate?

Comment

Foggy brain is a common side effect of starch heavy diet.
                              Alcohol can cause obviously. Medications too.
                              Also heard many suffer from it when trying vegetarian / vegan diets...
                              Red pill alert: Most vegetable oils are very bad and particularly for the brain.

So feel free to experiment with diet high in animal products, and report back

Comment

Working...
                              X