Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most hillarious blowout I've ever had and a HUGE lesson to new guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most hillarious blowout I've ever had and a HUGE lesson to new guys.

Ok so I am using an opener I have used maybe 100-150 times, it's opened a good 80-100, and I've followed up with lays on I dunno maybe 20-30 chicks with this very opener.

Simple "WHOA you look just like my ex, only there is something different behind your eyes, energy wise or something..."

So I can follow up with a hook based on it. It's one of my go to openers from my course when I "run in to" a chick coming around a corner or she walks up with friends of friends etc. Lots of different instances. Field worked by myself and tons of other guys lots and lots.

Almost always gets a little bit of intrigue, especially when she's a super elite type chick, because she wants to know what I've got going for me to date women of her caliber.

Of course a lot more to it than simply that opener to transition to that lay ratio.

I digress,

THE OPENER ROCKS....

I use it on this chick...........

She responds with:

"ILL SHIT IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE MAAAAAAN!"

"FUCK YOU MAN!!!!"

I DON'T know this chick or something. I am very good with faces. It isn't some ex or something.

I am ACTUALLY wide eyed and shocked. I'm not acting wide eyed and shocked like "social alertness I wanna seem shocked so people observing can see I am crazy" . I am fuckin amazed!

She starts coming at me and I have to back up until her friends grab her, she is balled up fists to punch. LEGIT trying to get away from them to attack me.

I am in this game almost 20 years, never seen anything like it. Shes yelling "im gonna fuckin kill you maaaaaan, ill shit in your fuckin face AHHHH AAHHHH!"

At this point I am again not going "PUA guy self amused ". I start fuckin smiling and laughing lightly even though i'm trying to stop so as to not provoke her further, going WTF!

A real blowout I don't even do the faked "im too cool to be effected shit" and smile or act cool etc, i'm too old for that shit, I stoneface and walk off I don't pretend to not give a fuck, I DONT

But this chicks shit in my face thing was stunningly crazy and funny to where I couldn't look away.

Anyway to my point, imagine if I had done that opener for the first time on her as a new guy? It might have been lost to history of a crazy 8.

A theory also, crazy 8s. I mean warm up sets suck, I never do em, cause under 8s don't get treated well by men and can be cunty and ruin your night. Flip side hot women are treated so well you always get nice responses even if not a hook and it doesn't ever get ugly/bitchy.
    However it's the 8s who are entitled enough to go totally rude and shitty and act crazy. They are "cusp" women . Crazy 8s.

Anyhow though, I thought this was worth sharing, NEVER take the crazy weird worst case scenario that comes up as a truth as a new guy. You could lose great strategy, vibe, tactics to some weird exception to the rule.

Gun

How I cold approach pickup women. - How I control women in relationships.

I only met this type psycho-bitch twice in my life. Both times, it was the less hot girl in a 2-set. (A 7 if I had to put a number on it. 8 is legit proper hot girls on my scale, so never saw them act strange. But yeah, legit hot/ugly girls are less bitchy in general ime.)
    My method: Say "Hello" or "Wow" > shy look > starry-eyed look > spamming cold-read-compliments + feather light touches

Comment

I had a bitch punch me in the mouth once lol never surprised by any of this crazy shit.
      -Supernova

Comment

Teevster 2010 in Bulgaria

Teev: hello there, how are you? (not the best opener but what eves)
        Her: WTF is wrong with men, i hate you all, get the fuck out, die in hell
        => spills drink on me...

Crazy 8 too I guess...

Never experienced anything like this ever again either.

-Teevster
        Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
        - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
        - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

I've had a girl laugh in my face and keep walking without breaking a stride.

I've also had a girl scream as if she was scared of me for her life, and run away.

Had a girl body check me on her way out of the gym I was going into.

My question is: how are you supposed to respond to physical abuse/attacks?

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post

My question is: how are you supposed to respond to physical abuse/attacks?

1:03 haha

Jokes aside i've been involved in several incidents of violence with women, but never pickup based. "I'm 3 and 0 against bulldykes" is my favorite quote. Been attacked by crazies etc, then several incidents bouncing/chicks getting on my back, grabbing me by the hair etc then returning the favor .

Fuckin bitch one time I was on her boyfriend and she tried to pepper spray me, I grabbed the nozzle/opening before she could get it off and it all went in my hand, I rubbed that shit right in her eyes as I took her down on purpose.

This is the first where it got that close over a simple opener. People are all loaded on pain meds plus drinking anymore so ya get more of this public outburst weirdness that's started the last 10 years or so.

My instant theory was to back up and put other people between her and me as much as possible. Can't put hands on her at all or to the staff it looks like i'm some big crazy drunk with some little chick in a reverse guillotine or some weirdness, end up stabbed in the neck by her boyfriend while 6 bouncers hold me down. So I just backed up and put groups between us until her friends grabbed her.

In general though ya just can't ever live for the crazy is my philosophy.

"some crazy might shoot up the theater"/fuck that i'll get out or i'll shoot him.

"an ons might accuse me of date rape"/fuck that she will disappear.

"if I open some chick might try to bite my nose off"/fuck that i'll evade her and escape if I can and if no one intervenes and she gets on me? I'll split her fuckin wig like anybody else getting on me.

Gotta do whatever ya want and never account for crazy til it happens, or they rule society.

Gun

Comment

So basically: fight back, am I right?

When that girl body checked me I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!?" really loud and angrily and glared at her. She just walked away. But the next time I saw her she held the door open for me and I ignored. Haven't seen her since.

Comment

No, you are not right.

I'll tell you a little story about me recently. I was walking down the sidewalk where a group of teenagers were play-fighting. I said a loud, "EXCUSE ME" in my grown-up "get the fuck out of my way" voice. Most of them did. One of them stood his ground in his stupid play fighting stance, right in my path.

I was many feet away. I had plenty of room to just swallow my pride and walk around him. Instead I glared him down and walked right though him, shoving him aside. His friends were all like, "OOOOOH, SHIT SON!!" I just kept walking.

I won! Alpha, right? Nah, I felt like a total dildo. Big man, winning a pissing contest with teenagers. I immediately felt like a fuckin' moron for not being the grown-up in that situation.

Now, those kids were just playing. What if they were street and they jumped me? I could get my ass kicked. Or, suppose they jumped me but weren't as tough as they thought, and I beat them down? I could face charges for hurting minors - something that could have very real-world ramifications for me. Those are the risks. The prize, if I win, is... uh... a trophy? No... A cash purse? No... Groupies? No... Just a bit of pride, if you're the sort of cunt to take pride in acting like an animal in public.

That was a group of boys. Multiply that times ten in the case of a woman. At the gym, too? What if you get into a street fight with a girl at the gym - sounds ridiculous right? - and five white knight gym bros rush out and kick the ever living shit out of you, then call the cops on you? Or, suppose gym staff sees you and calls the cops on you? Who do you think they'll side with?

If a woman assaults you in public or in private, do exactly what she would do to you: call the cops on her. Think that's a bitch move? Well, if you fight a woman, you're going to be the one who winds up in cuffs. She'd call the cops on you. Other guys would call the cops on you. Your tax dollars pay for cops. This is their job. Watch her get into her car, get her plate number, and tell the police that an aggressive woman is going around picking fights, and that she shoved you physically.

Cops are like doctors - they've seen it all and you don't have to be embarrassed. They'll show up, and they'll see that you're a guy who could have smacked her down but is trying to take the high road. Trust me, they'll appreciate it. They'd rather just take your report than take you downtown in cuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by DNYC View Post

No, you are not right.

I'll tell you a little story about me recently. I was walking down the sidewalk where a group of teenagers were play-fighting. I said a loud, "EXCUSE ME" in my grown-up "get the fuck out of my way" voice. Most of them did. One of them stood his ground in his stupid play fighting stance, right in my path.

I was many feet away. I had plenty of room to just swallow my pride and walk around him. Instead I glared him down and walked right though him, shoving him aside. His friends were all like, "OOOOOH, SHIT SON!!" I just kept walking.

I won! Alpha, right? Nah, I felt like a total dildo. Big man, winning a pissing contest with teenagers. I immediately felt like a fuckin' moron for not being the grown-up in that situation.

Now, those kids were just playing. What if they were street and they jumped me? I could get my ass kicked. Or, suppose they jumped me but weren't as tough as they thought, and I beat them down? I could face charges for hurting minors - something that could have very real-world ramifications for me. Those are the risks. The prize, if I win, is... uh... a trophy? No... A cash purse? No... Groupies? No... Just a bit of pride, if you're the sort of cunt to take pride in acting like an animal in public.

That was a group of boys. Multiply that times ten in the case of a woman. At the gym, too? What if you get into a street fight with a girl at the gym - sounds ridiculous right? - and five white knight gym bros rush out and kick the ever living shit out of you, then call the cops on you? Or, suppose gym staff sees you and calls the cops on you? Who do you think they'll side with?

If a woman assaults you in public or in private, do exactly what she would do to you: call the cops on her. Think that's a bitch move? Well, if you fight a woman, you're going to be the one who winds up in cuffs. She'd call the cops on you. Other guys would call the cops on you. Your tax dollars pay for cops. This is their job. Watch her get into her car, get her plate number, and tell the police that an aggressive woman is going around picking fights, and that she shoved you physically.

Cops are like doctors - they've seen it all and you don't have to be embarrassed. They'll show up, and they'll see that you're a guy who could have smacked her down but is trying to take the high road. Trust me, they'll appreciate it. They'd rather just take your report than take you downtown in cuffs.
                  Thank you for this. This is more or less what I was hoping for but to be honest, with all the "alpha"
                  BS I've internalized over the years, sometimes I think it takes a criminal-like motherfucker to get women.

Thank you for snapping me back to reality.

Comment

Nah like I said, best bet is to move/escape. Put people between you and her, same with any given attacker who isn't really dangerous, like an old drunk etc. Even a young strong guy, if his friends are grabbing him etc, best to put shit between ya and move away. Hell someone shooting at you with a 22 pistol and you have a shotgun, better off to put cover between you and escape, at every level, any chance of catching a fingernail in the eye all the way to a 22 bullet to the heart. Best to get out of dodge/out of line of fire, or in this case line or provocation with my shit worthy face hahaha. I couldn't help but keep looking thought cause she was so crazy.

When they aren't being restrained and are coming though, people between ya and evasion is best bet. Better when security sees it like I said you are "situation" "crazy chick chasing a wide eye guy" than "some big lunk holding a woman down by her head on the floor" who's being kicked in the head by white knights like dnyc said.

Takeaway from all of this should be don't take a crazy response as a derail of effort. I can see I shouldn't have posted it though as the lesson and humor of it are being lost it seems.

Gun

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwitch View Post

Nah like I said, best bet is to move/escape. Put people between you and her, same with any given attacker who isn't really dangerous, like an old drunk etc. Even a young strong guy, if his friends are grabbing him etc, best to put shit between ya and move away. Hell someone shooting at you with a 22 pistol and you have a shotgun, better off to put cover between you and escape, at every level, any chance of catching a fingernail in the eye all the way to a 22 bullet to the heart. Best to get out of dodge/out of line of fire, or in this case line or provocation with my shit worthy face hahaha. I couldn't help but keep looking thought cause she was so crazy.

When they aren't being restrained and are coming though, people between ya and evasion is best bet. Better when security sees it like I said you are "situation" "crazy chick chasing a wide eye guy" than "some big lunk holding a woman down by her head on the floor" who's being kicked in the head by white knights like dnyc said.

Takeaway from all of this should be don't take a crazy response as a derail of effort. I can see I shouldn't have posted it though as the lesson and humor of it are being lost it seems.

Gun

Yeah I'm terrible with understanding the tone of forum posts. I do much better in person where there are facial expressions and tonality and etc.

I got you now tho, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X