Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight outside Gambit (best routine to have in my opinion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight outside Gambit (best routine to have in my opinion)

So I would like to share with you all. The best gambit or routine I have , it is the best for myriad of purposes , need to open a set this works for that(really well on mixed sets) want to reengage a previous set this is works for that too, want to segue from an opener to a story ,this works for that as well!

Here is the Gambit ,(its about Delivery)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gog9c8IRY4s

I would change a few things (the way I do it and the new 3sr way is this version)

instead of the bouncer you can say the guy that was with both of them , you told him hey you should break it up before you all get kicked out (leader of men dhv spike)

and the ending goes like this

so the guy grabs one of the girls but no one was holding the other girl so she pulled on her shirt , now normally I am all for seeing a nice boob on a sunday night(or whatever night)

but when she pulled the shirt it looked like a pancake hanging on a nail ewwwwwww !

try it out fellas and report back

I don't quite get the punchline. Is it insinuating that she's flat-chested?

Comment

What kind of responses does this gambit elicit?
      “You know I cant hear none of that spend the night shit... that kumbaya shit”

Comment

Here it is actually used by Mystery in field. Enjoy.

-Teevster
        Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
        - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
        - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          What kind of responses does this gambit elicit?
          Stimulation. It is for hooks post opener. Think of it as something you'd do in A2.

-Teevster
          Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
          - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
          - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

• Grodmeister General
            Editing a comment
            yes excitement ,it also has the leader of men dhv spike in it, and it can be used to demo the leader of men in person(say it to a dude) it is a2 or can be done as an opener(as I said above)

Originally posted by Teevster View Post

Here it is actually used by Mystery in field. Enjoy.

-Teevster
          Ha man he cracks me up sometimes, this is hilarious, really solid stuff. I appreciate him more and more over time.

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
          I don't quite get the punchline. Is it insinuating that she's flat-chested?
          Flat chested or nasty-tittied or whatever lol. The point is to rag on the girl's tits in whatever funny slang would be fitting to you. You lead towards "that's hot" (which one of the girls even says in the mystery video), and then you drop a "saggy baggy nasty" lol. Unexpexcted twists create emotional spikes, so this is a way to create an emotional burst with a slightly sexual but really safe topic. When Mystery does it they scream. He uses different slang.

Comment

This was on the J's cheat sheet iirc. Meaning he used it all the time. I remember others liking this a lot too, so clearly a line with a strong following.

(Never appealed to me personally, so never tried it. For some reason I only ever liked saying things about the target.)
            Last edited by ijjjji; 10-12-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X