Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Do When Not That Many Women at Locations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Do When Not That Many Women at Locations?

This is a toughie I'm having problems with.

I'm showing up to places, and I'm already losing motivation for it. I've been breaking out of my turtle shell with going to the gym, *(And my gym had a gym party today which was actually pretty sweet. Might start drinking a beer or two before I work out.) but then after wards I was hungry, *(And wanted another couple of beers) so I went out to grab some food at a "Semi" nice bar.

Went in, sat down. Only two other people in the entire bar. And this is like the second time this is happening. On a Tuesday I'd want you know a couple of girls sitting around somewhere. But they arn't there. So came in here to ask you guys, what days are you guys going to the bar at? And what time?

Is it like clubs where pretty much around closing? *(Last call being around 12:00pm here) Going to start hitting the clubs and stuff again so interested to hear.
    Is this all in my head? You don't
    move like a normal girl - Normal girls
    don't look like that, not in their eyes
    or the way you orchestrate my butterflies

Brett McGibbon

Self improvement isnt anywhere near as powerful as making her tingle lol

PUA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahFeqo1iiU

There is usually just 1 or 2 venues where most people gather late on quiet nights. You have to walk from place to place until you figure out where it is. (You can try asking people, obviously. You can also try googling it.)

Comment

You leave ,ask hot girls where they chill not lame o dudes.

Comment

Yeah but I find that the hot chicks I do find are out doing things not necessarily eating out and not necessarily out at the club.

I saw one cute chick at the Passport office,

Saw a couple of cuties at the gym, *(But I don't like talking to chicks at the gym, even though I guess I should)

I like the killing two birds with one stone idea. I don't need to shoot down the entire nest, *(I'll flounder if I have too much competition at a place.)just one cute chick is enough.

I have half of the equation solved. Which is me just showing up to go out for food and drink. Don't have the other half of it where women are doing the same. *(Guessing because men always buy them shit and they never pay on their own dime to do anything.)

It's tough. Maybe you guys have a better idea of the times to show up? Or perhaps advice on where single good looking women like to prowl?

Brett McGibbon

PUA

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          hot chicks are in trendy bars trust ...do you live near a major city ????

If you want to find girls reliably, you need to find the right venue and learn when peak hours are. And guess what - there will always be tons of competition.
        (Seems you are looking for some 'perfect setup' that does not exist very often in reality.)

Comment

Yeah man spend some time making friends in the city nd figuring out where people go on each night.

The fastest way is to make cool friends.

Otherwise youíll have to do hit and miss searching until you land on something.

For early week you should try to find an industry night or other niche kind of event (I.e salsa night, cheap drink Tuesday at the local college dive bar, etc.)

In my experience thatís what goes down on off nights.

That or low key parties you wonít have access to without and invite.

Some cities are just dead on off days though and itís just better to line up Day twos or outings with friends instead of
          trying to get after new girls.

Atlanta is a good example. Has good night life Wednesday through Saturday and some events on Mondays, but for whatever reason Iíve never gotten anything going on Tuesdays. Itís just a dead night.

Comment

I had the same problem last year. My fix was make friends with cool ppl and eventually you'll get invites to parties. Take that opportunity to make more friends then try throwing your own party. Do this a few times and women will start to pop up(rinse and repeat)

Where I am bars here on weeknights are dead except Wednesday they have $5 pitchers(college ppl go here). Try finding things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Must View Post
              This is a toughie I'm having problems with.

I'm showing up to places, and I'm already losing motivation for it. I've been breaking out of my turtle shell with going to the gym, *(And my gym had a gym party today which was actually pretty sweet. Might start drinking a beer or two before I work out.) but then after wards I was hungry, *(And wanted another couple of beers) so I went out to grab some food at a "Semi" nice bar.

Went in, sat down. Only two other people in the entire bar. And this is like the second time this is happening. On a Tuesday I'd want you know a couple of girls sitting around somewhere. But they arn't there. So came in here to ask you guys, what days are you guys going to the bar at? And what time?

Is it like clubs where pretty much around closing? *(Last call being around 12:00pm here) Going to start hitting the clubs and stuff again so interested to hear.
              You need to find the different venues, days and the times when they are jumping, usually i do this by talking and asking other players... And they are different from area to area... Also field test different areas and different venues...

But Tuesdays is usually ladies nights in some venues same as Wednesdays..
              Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Bars depend on the country and the city
                Some places simply dont have good bars
                So you could try a cafe that is popular with girls after a workout if there is one near by. I usually ask girls about it, if they have a chance of knowing, "hey you know of any cool places around here, cafes, bars, anything like that that is better than normal" I also try some knowledgeable guys who know the area
                Also keep your eyes peeled for the "hangouts" of certain people, just so in your mind you know where certain types go and people looking for certain types go

In some places, day of the week matters, in others it doesnt, so you wanna know the busy times and the empty times
                You can ask bar staff that "whens it get busy around here do you think?" and you can ask what its like when it is, whos there and such "I don't imagine you see rich girls in high heels in here, whats it like?"
                Then slowly set up a picture of where to go on what days at what times
                Until you know your city

Personally I think it is a SHARED GOAL that people know the right places to be
                I ask because then when I am asked, I know what to recommend, that way we all win
                And people are on board with that framing,

I dont do that all the time, but I do it when getting my bearings
                It helps dust off the cobwebs actually and be active in the city

DO NOT go to a place, rush in and sit down, haha
                Ask about, rub shoulders with people who know a lil about their city
                And know bullshit when you hear it, haha
                Usually if people know, their confidence picks up
                If they dont, they are like "errr ahhhh, you could try xyz???? but I dont know"

Comment

For early week you should try to find an industry night or other niche kind of event
                  Yeah this is what I'm aiming for at the moment. It's a tough find though, it isn't as easy to get that information.

If you want to find girls reliably, you need to find the right venue and learn when peak hours are. And guess what - there will always be tons of competition.
                  (Seems you are looking for some 'perfect setup' that does not exist very often in reality.)
                  Yeah the competition........... I can't describe competition, but I can describe competence. I'm not exactly the most competent PUA in some situations. I have been going out again for the last month or so and haven't had more than a handful of opportunities to pursue.

I am still working on the peak venues, but it can be tough. Most venues *(For a supper type thing) seem to have an average thirty to hour long waitlist now adays. And before people mention it I know, show up to the club early or whatever and get stamped, call in reservation for the restaurants.

I'm going out by myself, and I would say that when I'm waiting in line, *(Which is actually an all right way to meet chicks.) I have very very rarely seen a chick out by herself.

Where I am bars here on weeknights are dead except Wednesday they have $5 pitchers(college ppl go here). Try finding things like that.
                  Yeah there is one bar I know of around here that does things on a Wednesday, *(It's sort of off from my gym but I'd be willing to make the trek once) to say how it is.

• hot chicks are in trendy bars trust ...do you live near a major city ????
                  Yeah still in Vancouver. Not exactly a super city but I live by the Downtown.

Ask about, rub shoulders with people who know a lil about their city
                  And know bullshit when you hear it, haha
                  I've sort of gotten a start, this one fancy bar/restaurant I've been too twice now. *(Though both times not busy at the bar area) the bartender has come to me and shakin my hand and called me boss. Cool guy, I think if I brought some one there for a date he'd be a pretty sweet wing. But to find a date? Forget about it hahahahaha.

Brett McGibbon

PUA

Comment

Back from a good four days of game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MiNa1yQbMg
                    You leave ,ask hot girls where they chill not lame o dudes.
                    This doesn't work often. Unless those chicks are with either gay, or incredibly beta men. *(Something I find that happens never) these guys are pretty much at that game level where they easily cock block you. And to add an additional step above that, these guys are usually wealthy or whatever enough that I ain't going to get an invite. *(Whether due to rich asian influx that is around here, or perhaps they have only room for five in an apartment, to living somewhere outside of the city etc..etc..)

There is usually just 1 or 2 venues where most people gather late on quiet nights.
                    Yeah. The thing is where most people gather and where most single chicks willing to mingle gather. I'm so fucking tired of having a conversation with a chick for like five minutes only for her to say she has a boyfriend. So much so that I'm starting to think it's wise to just outright ask in the first five minutes.

The minute I give a chick attention all she wants to do is lead me on, and quite frankly I'm super disinterested if she has a boyfriend already. It's for me an instant disqualifier.

I had the same problem last year. My fix was make friends with cool ppl and eventually you'll get invites to parties.
                    Working on this but boy Vancouver social circles are very clique. I have difficulty beyond difficulty. I have some kids from school who want to go to a club on Friday and I'm pretty excited to see what happens. *(But wagering it might end up lame and no fun) but I'll keep my fingers crossed and will have my game day face on when that comes. It'll be a welcome reprieve instead of doing this alone and I might pick up on something.

For early week you should try to find an industry night or other niche kind of event
                    I'm not rich enough to do the industry nights that seem to give all the people around here boners. Thin Man styled Charity Gala's, Silent Auctions, Rich house parties etc...etc... Seems to be what the upper aged people are up too, the young people I'm guessing private trips and house parties. None of which I'll be invited to anytime soon.

Brett McGibbon

PUA

Comment

By industry night I meant the night when the bar staff go out, not any gala type thing. Basically just ask some bar tenders what they recommend as far as off night spots. Go in a bar on a Tuesday and ask.

Comment

Working...
                      X