Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why folks fail at the 3sr mystery method part 1 delivery!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why folks fail at the 3sr mystery method part 1 delivery!

So, I wanna say this is not a shit talking post , this is stuff I that i fucked up with and it wasnt til I took an infield with a guy who can do MM extremely well(Colgate) that I was able to practice and get the method working for me (well qualification is still a work in progress ,sporadic)

anyhow I suspect a lotta you guys have tried to use mystery method after reading the book and you come to find out that it does not work at all .

The things the book can not teach you guys are DELIVERY/timing and THE DISINTERESTED BODY LANGUAGE

there is a way you have to deliver these openers

for instance

take this opener for example

hey guys

settle this

do you think spells are real

just this top part of the opener has to be said correctly and timed right or you fuck it up , it goes hey guys (wait or pause) settle this ,do you think spells are real?

my friend bob went out with me to xyz place and we meet these 2 girls ,My date for the night (dhv spike pre selection) was some dancer for some nba team and his date was this weird ass goth girl named sara

so we go back to the dancers place and me and the dancer hit off but you can see bob and his girl sorta have this awkward conversation (deliver this ina fun STIMULATING way ) so he went to sleep right away and she was awake so next morning we get up to leave and his girl was gone but tied around his wrist ...(PAUSE and speak slower to build up) get the group to lean in (this is CAPTIVATE part of the convo) was ...this ......lil paper with the words your love is my love and my love is your love and some candle wax at the edges ...so i told the dancer your friend is fucking it up for you (the group should laugh at line ) .and she said oh thats just sara being weird ill call her up and ask her what it means ..long story short the wicca girl said it was a love spell , I thought it was dumb and he did too...but get this (pause and build this up captivate again ) i aint seen him in 2 weeks when i told him lets chill tonite he said na Im with sara ..... wow wtf..you think that was the spell or psychology

those are the words right there and if you read a book and go out and try it , it is not guaranteed to work !!!! why you understood what you had to say but what you can not get from the book is HOW TO SAY IT

in fact the common misconceptions of opinion openers are you are asking for an opinion like a fucking loser , like a needy guy with a problem

its actually a false opinion opener

you really wanna ask the first part to get the attention of the group and DELIVER THE OPENER LIKE A STORY !

you need the enthusiasm to deliver that opener its not an opinion eliciting question but more like sharing a story with strangers

you also need to know when pause and or drop the punchline

the actual opener I use I have the line ..actually she DEMANDED his facebook password and the girls make an oh my god face every time (that is good delivery)

the solutions to this problem are simple

you have to hear the opener being delivered well, (like take a bootcamp) and you should use a recorder to record your voice and play it back (if while listening to yourself saying the opener , you get bored or cringe your delivery is not good enough)

(perhaps ill post an audio clip of me doing an indirect opener and yall can hear an opener delivered correctly!

I agree! Opinion openers are easy to screw up. I believe its because they border on being awkwardly long, leading naturally to your motives being put into question!
    (I admit I only tried them for a very short period, but I felt those 'issues' very clearly, hence moving on to NEG-openers, which I stuck with for a number of years.)

Side note - body orientation seems to be the single biggest factor whenever addressing girls. Fix that, and rest will more often than not, fix itself.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      Your motives won't be in question if you know how to show disinterest correctly. And opinion openers rock but have to be Delivered correctly, it's body language plus delivery that fixes everything.

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly.

Originally posted by kijjjji View Post
    I agree! Opinion openers are easy to screw up. I believe its because they border on being awkwardly long, leading naturally to your motives being put into question!
    Contrarian KJ as usual from you. Opinion openers can be just a sentence. "Do I look like I am gay when wearing this jacket?"

Comment

• Grodmeister General
      Editing a comment
      That's a good opener, if you do not root or tell a story after you sell the method short!

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I used it when I was a total noob and it opened well even then.

I field tested 'does this jacket make me look like a drug dealer?'' a far bit in bars
    Overall, not great tbh. Not sure if it's my delivery, or the fact that i'm in Europe where we don't talk to strangers much so the girls are all on edge. Most typically, i'll get a confused look and maybe an abrupt 'no' and then i'll explain that a few girls (pre selection) have asked me for drugs that night. Then at that point they'll look at me and nod. This is where i'd usually try to plow if I'd used a more 'authentic' opener, but for some weird reason, when an opinion opener doesn't get the desired result, I find my self instantly ejecting on the conversation. I guess it's some inner game thing about feeling fake and thinking that to now try to plow wouldmake it obvious that my opener was a trick? I dunno

Comment

Forgot to mention, on occasions where opinion openers came naturally/unplanned, they worked really well for me. Examples:

1) Receiving a vague text from a girl while in bar, turning to nearby girl:
      "Can I ask you to help me understand this text? I dont understand what she is trying to say!"

2) Third 'bad' song in a row starts playing, turning to nearby girl:
      "Is it just me or is this DJ a bit sub-par?"

Im guessing things that seem very planned are less good (ref the jacket question in above post).

PS: TVA had a post recently where he complains to girls that his hair smells funny. Thats a great example imo!

Comment

Subterfuge it could be delivery ,whats the full opener and also you might have telegraphed too much interest, you gotta do that opener combined with non neediness. Make sure feet isnt facing the set, so its over the shoulder ,throw in a false time constraint or body rock(body rocks are better but its hard to convey over the net) and when throw the opinion opener out there , you let em answer cut them off and then go into the root .DO that right and it should open most of the time(nothing is 100 percent)

ijjjji first one is bad ,too much invesment to ask upfront and you and cant cut them off and go into the root welly well, I dont see that. The second one is bad too ,cuz its a situational opener, that is not an opinion opener, these are false opinion openers ,the purpose is to ask the opinion and go into the root or story, you are using these openers as an excuse to tell a story ,thats how they work,not to get actual opinions. The 3rd opener , whats the root to that?

Comment

Subterfuge what's stacking to a more genuine opener, like I know how you can stack,but let me hear what you are saying .

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
            ijjjji first one is bad ,too much invesment to ask upfront and you and cant cut them off and go into the root welly well, I dont see that. The second one is bad too ,cuz its a situational opener, that is not an opinion opener, these are false opinion openers ,the purpose is to ask the opinion and go into the root or story, you are using these openers as an excuse to tell a story ,thats how they work,not to get actual opinions. The 3rd opener , whats the root to that?
            Thanks! Yeah they would be shit for jumping into stories.. So maybe they only worked because of spontaneous delivery. I strive to make all things come off as super spontaneous.
            (I dont do stories, so cant really comment on that. But I think you are correct that stories would require a degree of captivation.)

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
              Subterfuge what's stacking to a more genuine opener, like I know how you can stack,but let me hear what you are saying .
              I think maybe I confused you? I don't stack too a more geunine opener after asking the opinion opener.

I was saying that for some reason, a bad reaction to the open seems to hurt me much more with an opinion opener than with a muted reaction from a 'regular' opener (such as me asking girls how their night is going) for some reason.

I feel like this is something to do with the energy I give off when I feel disingenuous. Maybe because the opener is SO indirect that I feel really obviously sneaky about following up on the opener and asking them things about themselves or making an observation or otherwise just showing some form of interest or whatever. Like they're thinking ''Oh! That opener was so that he could break us in before trying to chat us up! I get it''. Obviously if they react well to the opener, that's not an issue.

When I was experimenting with opinion openers and MM in general, I tended to open over the shoulder (not always), FTC, and then ask if I looked like a drug dealer in this jacket.
              Sometimes the girl would look at me like im' homeless or that it was a weird question, say no, and then her body language would put me off my stride lol. Then the weird feeling kicked in and i'd either do an weful job of trying to plow, or i'd eject! lol

Sometimes the girls would smile/think the opener was funny and give their opinion.
              I'd then explain that I'm asking because 2 girls have asked me for drugs that night and I don't usually wear this jacket so was wondering if that's why. Then try to plow with some sort of DHV story as per MM (I hate these btw. I don't miss not using them!!) and take it from there.

I'm certain the running 'strict' MM is not for me, though. Luckily there are like 10+ models who each have the same number of loyal followers as MM so it's not a deal breaker. I also hope to steal a few of the ideas that DO sit better with me from MM.

Comment

If you got bad reactions its a COMBINATION of bad delivery and showing interest, you should open over the shoulder all the time if you are going indirect. I like body rocking way better than FTCs and so does my coach but its difficult to convey that over the net.

Here is how you should have said that drug dealer ,opener.

Subterfuge"hey guys (said loud enough to get their attention first before you go into the opener)

the group yes

does this jacket, look sketchy(better than the drug dealer thing )

the group yeah or no or i dont know

this is where you body rock out the set and then turn around..this is not the time to get their opinions and ask them to elaborate opiniions that is wrong.

Subterfuge: get this, I stopped at the gas station down the street to use the bathroom, and there were these 2 girls waiting in front of me , The blonde one asks me if I like to party, I asked
                what do you mean party...and her friend (pause here) ..goes (make a snorting coke kinda motion)

Subterfuge: I was like wow wtf .why do you think I have coke, And they were like oh its the jacket ..you look like a dealer with it on etc

let them talk for a bit

then you can follow with this ...man if i knew people over here where like this i woulda just partied in my hometown(if they ask where you from ,boom there you go)

and then cut them off with a SHORT FUN story

btw did you guys see the fight outside

(fight outside story)

thats how your interactions should go , I also noticed you said the girl as in you are opening one girl and not groups, that aint how you wanna open with this 3sr /mm stuff.

Also its delivery delivery delivery and non neediness if you do it right they will ask you personal questions

here is fight outside (i use a buncha diff versions of it )

omg did you see the fight outside .it was funny , these two girls were arguing in the front of the building and there was a guy standing there just watching and making comments ,like i couldnt help it cuz my astrology sign is naturally nosy(you can expect whats your sign,if you do this part right) so im like whats going on and he said they are fighting over me ,yeah right hes lying ..anyways he goes to break it up and he grabs one girl but the other girls arms were still free ...and she grabbed on the shirt and ripped the blouse down...normally im like welcome to (whatever city you are in) but this was ..(pause ) some saggy baggy boob stuff .ewwwwwww

thats it right there without negs and all the body rocks .....but thats an example of correct stacking and dhv stories..its not an opinion opener and you milking their opinion and then going into some serious dhv story . (not saying you are, this is COMMON)

you throw in lil sentences like i would have partied in my city
                naturally my astrology sign is nosy so

etc and you can get them to ask you questions

common questions are

where you from
                what you do
                how old are you
                whats your name

develop interesting sound bites to those questions and you are money

also you can stack to best friends test or lying game as a 2nd routine they do not have to always be stories.

does your interactions sound like what i typed above?

Comment

Working...
                X