Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back! Getting back in the saddle after a long hiatus

Hi guys,

Feels great to be back. I used to be on this board (and also mASF before that) under the handle 'indie'. There were a lot of great times and great adventures after I discovered the matrix and started working to improve myself in this area of my life. I got some incredible advice from some posters who are still here (remember hanging out in the chat at the old mASF with Teev and Harp), getting a lot of great advice from posters like Neo Rio, JWS, Pelusita, Daigoro etc.

I think I got to a moderate-advanced level with my game around 4-5 years ago, and then met a girl that I really liked. I started focusing more on my career and got into a relationship, and the last few years have also been equally awesome, being in a normal long term relationship and all that comes with it. Unfortunately, it ended a few months ago - and after being bummed out about that for a couple of months, I started building my dating life back up from scratch once again.

In the last 2 months I have been with 4 girls. 2 from dating apps, and 2 from cold approach at clubs. In addition to that I have made out with about a dozen or so girls in this period that didn't go much further than that. I'm in my mid 20s, living in Northern Europe. The reason I came back to the community was that I realized that my game these days has become a mixture of status game/numbers game and when I got back into the game I found myself getting lazy just assuming that I can say whatever the hell I want and just be myself and girls are going to be attracted. Unfortunately of course, very few people are that interesting or that good looking that everything that comes out of their mouth sounds like the most interesting thing that has ever been said. So I'd say my goals in the near future here would be -

- Meet more attractive/higher quality girls. This includes not only looks-wise, but also figure out a way to find girls who have their shit together, don't have a ton of baggage etc. that are just easier to deal with.
    - Have some more structure/process in my game. Right now I feel like I'm just shooting in the dark and sometimes it works, many times it doesn't.
    - Improve on escalation and leading. Over the last few dates, I feel like I have been going in for the kiss at the wrong times, escalating in the wrong ways, and generally either being too pushy/forward in terms of telegraphing my intentions and putting all my cards down, or it has become too platonic and neither of us just feel any sort of 'spark'. This I feel will get better with more practice.

Looking forward to re-getting to know everyone here!

moooves

for the hotter girls ....learn 3sr game and handling shit tests and simply sarge the hotter girls (in groups i might add) and in hotter venues

for structure I would use 3sr/MM osca model

for escalating leading problem .get some kino gambits under your belt!

Comment

Welcome back! Forgetting how a great novel unfolds is a blessing for you can read it again afresh. Enjoy it while it lasts.
      "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Comment

Thank you guys! Vautrin - I remember you from the old boards as well. So great to see familiar names, just like in an old great novel!

Comment

Congratulations moooves. I remember your name from back in the day too. I’m in the same boat as you having been in back to back LTRs for the past 5 years. Just wanted to say that your attitude is inspiring and makes me feel good about reembarking on this path too. Wish you all the best.

Comment

Working...
          X