Pua Material?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pua Material?

hey guys, looking into pua products. I think we should have a sticky post that had the best products listed and what they help with.

im currently reading @how to be an alpha male” by John Alexander. Not finding much practical use out of it however. I’ve been thinking of buying nick krauser’s “daygame mastery” but I’m not sure how good it is. Anyone read it?

I've gone through a lot of products, my faves:

-Chase's book to get your fundamentals handled -- aka how to not be a dork
    -Gunwitch SMMA and advanced gambits for outer game -- more helpful if you're already not a dork
    -Riker's conversation course for speaking / charisma -- helpful if you're quiet / not much of a conversationalist

I'm going through Riker now, great stuff, should have gone through it sooner

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, I’ll check out riker’s stuff. Smma didn’t work for me at all.

• ijjjji

ijjjji

commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Magic Pill, where art thou..
      As noted previously, I suspect you need IRL mentoring, before you can get results from written advice.

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but till I find a coach who is suitable, this will have to do. Not looking for a magic pill btw. You seem to forget I had sex a few times this year stacking pua concepts. Just looking for more to expand my repertoire.

Although it’s funny you scoff at the idea of a magic pill, since I found 2 in sales that can take anyone from a struggling salesman to a superstar. I do believe the same exists in pick up.

Originally posted by K View Post

-Gunwitch SMMA and advanced gambits for outer game -- more helpful if you're already not a dork
    -Riker's conversation course for speaking / charisma -- helpful if you're quiet / not much of a conversationalist

+1

Usually I am NOT for anything RSD but I'd like to add The system by Todd. It's very technical.

Comment

I gave sarge , loads of free material but he is gonna do his own thing anyways and say it doesnt work and RSD is ass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
        I gave sarge , loads of free material but he is gonna do his own thing anyways and say it doesnt work and RSD is ass!!!
        Yes.

I Tried to help Sarge out and he only ever reported doing I think like 5 approaches with my material and now goes around trashing it. Everyone else beginner to advanced really likes it/says it improved their ratios/quality of women etc. Even some really advanced guys say my new stuff upped their game....

There are no magic pills, this is a skill not an epiphany. You'll have to be in field working even the best material, more than a few approaches a month (or whatever it was) for anything to stick.

Gun

How I cold approach pickup women step by step
        How I cold approach pickup women

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried it for more than a few approaches. I also offered to get coaching with you which you denied because I returned one of your products after realizing you gave it to me for free. I then bought the same product again, essentially giving you money for something I didn’t need hoping you’d change your mind and be a coach because I believed you might be able to help me understand things in a way that would help my game. Instead you took my money and never got back to me.

Your material didn’t work for me, and I did more than 5 approaches in it. I gave you money for a course I didn’t even need, and you took it without any consideration. Those are the facts.

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          if you didnt do at least 20 then you are bullshitting with your review on guns product!!! how many sarge .,.you were on here doing 1 sarge in walmart with your infield approaches a style mind you NOBODY ADVOCATES!

I can also vouch for the system by todd. I've seen a lot of material, and his stuff is pretty good. It seperates itself from the rest of the RSD and all the self amusement stuff.

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I’ll have a look.

Originally posted by K View Post

How come you guys have opted for Riker's SS material and not Ross Jeffries?

Comment

If you can find a copy of The Attraction Code by Vin DiCarlo get it. That and Guns SMMA along with a lot of practice.
          http://www.BecomeTheWolf.com/

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            Smma didn’t work for me

I reccomend everything from Gunwitch, including his audios that are no more online. There are others with somewhat decent content, but I just can't stand filler and fluff, so I stick to Gun's stuff.

1) Gunwitch Method - great foundation, enough to get you laid
          2) Way of Gun - even better and more complete foundation, very good structure, motivational content. If you haven't get laid for a while because of a relationship or other reason, just listen to the discs and you're good to go. Gun just cuts through the bullsh*t. The material is still valid today.
          3) Seduction MMA - advanced / more mastery oriented. Unfortunately not as good structured as the Way of Gun course (I liked the shorter audios better), but still Gun is very engaging and entertaining in his narrative. The concept of Attention, Hook, Social Frame, Emotional Stimulation and Sexual Arousal is everything that you need for "mastery". A caveat is that you need established social skills to work the material. It works best if you have no anxiety at all and are ready to experiment with the material.
          4) Advanced Verbal Gambits - canned routines to understand the structure of hooks, social frame, sexual arousal and emotional stimulation. Personally I wouldn't use most of them in my game (I live in central Europe. Some things are just too overt for the places I frequent.) but if you listen to the discs you will learn what is needed to build your own routines for each "pillar" as Gun would say. Others can be either used or modified. Again great for understanding.
          5) Witch 15, how to control relationships. You can use some of the content if you want to have more influence and control in the relationship. This is the material if you want her to chase you (after you already fucked)

Comment

• SargeMaximus

SargeMaximus

commented
            Editing a comment
            SMMA didn't work for me. Naturally I don't trust Gun's products as a result.
        Working...
        X