Meeting new women, categories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting new women, categories

I think that not all women are directly approachable, except perhaps for the women who like you right from the beginning and will talk to you anyway.
    In a "normal" situation I think that the women I want to talk to for the first time belong to one of the following categories:
    -The women you can talk to directly on a social setting like a bar, an Internet cafe and so on. Depending on the level of your game you can escalate or get rejected ..
    -Women who would normally flirt with some guys they already know, but will not talk to you, because they want to get to know you better which requires some time.
    They will gradually open up to you every time you see them.

This is just simply not correct.

There are very few women you cannot talk. Some are more challenging than others. It is true however that some women will not talk to you RIGHT now, but may at a later occasion. The reason she will not talk to you is probably based on the social circumstances, your mood and her mood or a combination of these. If any of the change in your favor, and considering your game is tight and your calibration is on point, you could in most cases interact with them.

Also the better you get, the more you will realize how most women will talk to you. However, this does not mean you will shag them. This could be either due to circumstances, or the fact that you are not her type. But the latter can also change if her mood and the social circumstances turns into your favor, she may in fact disregard the fact that you are not her type.

I never understood the need for categories in pick up. I see how they can help make sense of the world, but what I have noticed with women is that their emotions are fluid (and so are yours, which also affects the interaction!). Also the social circumstances are up for change. I therefore do not find rigid categories any useful, because women's emotion surely are not, nor are social phenomenon. In pick up, relativism is the absolute truth - especially if you want to make analysis on a micro and qualitative level.

-Teevster
    Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
    - Still Rocking
    - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
    - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

You need more game bro, approach from the right position and right opener and 99 percent of sets will open. Work on the game mate! plus your mindset is not helpful to helping you get ladies ,better off to assume all sets open(with exceptions of course,girl making out her with boo and or crying etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Grodmeister General View Post
        You need more game bro, approach from the right position and right opener and 99 percent of sets will open. Work on the game mate! plus your mindset is not helpful to helping you get ladies ,better off to assume all sets open(with exceptions of course,girl making out her with boo and or crying etc.)
        Although I question your number (99%) I agree with the overall message here.

-Teevs
        Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2018:
        - Still Rocking
        - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
        - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          is it accurate prolly not but its the mentality behind it!!! shiit it only takes 1 set out of a full night to be happy!

• Teevster

Teevster

commented
          Editing a comment
          Indeed!

For the sake of argument, lets say OP has a point, that there is some range of girls, from very open, to semi-open, to closed off.

My take is that some PUA styles cater more to narrow/specific girl-type within this range, while others dont.

Comment

• Grodmeister General
          Editing a comment
          but he doesnt have a point ,lets not entertain theories and focus on practicalities!
      Working...
      X