This chick left, and hobbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This chick left, and hobbies

Well, this about 23 yo chick (HB6) touched me accidentally and she said "Sorry". From her body language realised she was approachable. She was sitting on the bar alone and I said something situational:
    "Everybody knows each other in this place."
    Then she started to talk about what she usually does in this place and we started a short dobvo about this because it was basically about gaming.
    Then she actually left by saying "nice to meet you" but I don't know if I did something wrong or she had to leave anyway. I was about to proceed talking about something else and let the convo "flow" but the convo stopped because she left the place. She did not give me this chance to go on talking, or it seemed like a chance but it basically wasn't one.
    Basically I was approaching because there are not so many chances to approach here.
    No matter how I keep repeating mentally some PU lines, I cannot use them naturally.
    ​​​
    ​​
    ​​​​

you lost her somewhere during the convo. Probably some needy vibe or some boring opinion or something that signalled her you were not what she is looking for.

You would need to go through your convo and see what would make you respect yourself less and work on that i think, make yourself better and like yourself more that way.

Edit: when i say go through your convo i also mean feelings and vibes and bodylanguage stuff. often in these kind of cases the bodylanguage changed during the convo to a less calibrated thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      you lost her somewhere during the convo. Probably some needy vibe or some boring opinion or something that signalled her you were not what she is looking for.

You would need to go through your convo and see what would make you respect yourself less and work on that i think, make yourself better and like yourself more that way.

Edit: when i say go through your convo i also mean feelings and vibes and bodylanguage stuff. often in these kind of cases the bodylanguage changed during the convo to a less calibrated thing.
      I have spent 10 years learning this stuff and I still get these responses and still in rookie level..!!

Comment

Well, do you have trouble reading bodylanguage and stuff?

Comment

"I don't know if I did something wrong or she had to leave anyway"

The correct response to "nice meeting you" is "Hold on a sec!" and immediate pitch a date and get her number. This was the chance for you to *know* if you did something wrong, or if she had to leave anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
            lets talk about people basics:
            people leave convo's often when they feel they have to put more effort/energy in, or are not being heard, or are not found interesting enough in theright way

Easy solution: ask them questions about themselves, their drives, motivations, dreams, etc.
            Depending on the person: ask easy questions, some people are comfi with some topics, others with other topics: check what kind of person you are with and don't stick too long to one topic when you see the attention is fading.

show interest but also be prepared to make fun/jokes about them, yourself, smth else. Be able to switch topics,

make it feel like the convo is floating.. easiest way to do so? Float with the convo.

If someone has to leave: turn up tension in a good way and make a cool smooth fun move where you ask: so when are we meeting again?
            and following that exchange social media or whatever else it is that seems to fit the background of the person.

Comment

Working...
            X