Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He is the one I was fucking..!!!"

I have never encountered something like this before:
    A guy attempted to introduce me to a chick.
    Guy: He is my friend dateathome.
    Me (to the chick): Hi!
    Chick: Hi.
    Guy: He is a guy who works for...
    Me: OK.
    Guy: Dateathome, do you remember Ben? We used to go out altogether...He passed away...!
    Me: Yes, I do REMEMBER. Such a good guy.
    Chick: I remember Ben. He used to be friends with Bob. I used to sleep with Bob..!

The convo goes on. And she mentions for a second time that he used to sleep with Bob. OK, some girls like to brag, but is that a good thing or something that should be ignored?

​​​
    ​​​​

​​​​​

I don’t see an issue. Maybe she’s really sexually liberated

Comment

could be a sign of her being drama

its tacky & socially uncalibrated, Showing a roughness in her.

if it was supported by more similar displays and energies i would leave fast.

Comment

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry just saw the guy passed.
        maybe she went blank7really or whatever and just rambled..

Also, the guy who introduced me to the girl was talking about boring stuff which did not help my interaction with the girl. Her body language was very uncalibrated (it was such that she seemed she cared more about talking to the guy than talking to me).

Comment

• Grodmeister General
        Editing a comment
        thats your fault if she wants to talk to a boring guy over you, seems to me , you have an inability to be stimulating and captivating with your sets .....work on your delivery and get canned material thats interesting!

• glow

glow

commented
        Editing a comment
        agree w grod.
        i sense you cringe from the situation - chode crystallising/withdraw/passify
        and blaiming him! thats highly reactive.
        Just open your body language, circleout, reenter and relockin better.
        then stimulate accordingly
        - seduce her w vibe and laid back if you wanna keep it invisble to your friend/gesture him
        - or lift the energy 20% / Dependent on her vibe
        - or lift him up as a good wing

why don't you expand on the topic and frame sexual stuff, she is making it easy for you...

dateahome: really! and why you stop sleeping with him, did he open you up and fullfilly all your sexual fantasies blah blah, and go into juicy stuff...

What is the problem, you have the weirdest questions dude...

Comment

Imagine this, imagine if you were a famous horse cadey. Your entire life was dedicated to slapping the shit out of horses and making them go as fast as humanly possible.

If I were a horse caddy Id slap the shit outta that horse and I’d ride it . I wouldn’t even give a flying fuck if I wounded it all the while.

What does a caddy do with a wounded horse though? Shoots it in the barnyard.

And same thing I would’ve done with this chick, hard next no questions asked i think your friend was actually bailing you out.

Comment

I agree with all the replies.

​​​​​Perhaps she is one of the girls who gives her personal data to strangers too easily...the men she likes, the guys she was in a relationship with, how many people times per week she visits the doctor, and so on. I have met girls like this in the real life, but I had never expected to see this during my seductions!!
          ​​​​​
          ​​​
          Last edited by Dateathome; 03-28-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X