Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do NOT bitch about not being able to get women until...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do NOT bitch about not being able to get women until...

For all you news guys, specially the guys who race wine, you have no right to bitch about not being able to get women until... you have dressed better and gone to the gym for 6 months and have cold approached a minium of 100 women.

Once you have done all that, and your still not having the success you want, then come back here and ask us questions. Many, MANY, of your problems and questions will go away and be answered once you have done all three of the things above.

Popular music with a good message for men. (Rare)

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViaUuLsiNQo

The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

I lifted weights three times a week for 15 months and I still wear XS clothes

PS: In the meantime I fucked a boatload of hotties

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
        I lifted weights three times a week for 15 months and I still wear XS clothes

PS: In the meantime I fucked a boatload of hotties
        Just going to the gym and getting some more testosterone flowing will help you sleep with hotties. Muscles are great if you have them, but the process of lifting is great even if you don't have muscles.

Good work, man.

Comment

Originally posted by donkaktus View Post
          Muscles are great if you have them, but the process of lifting is great even if you don't have muscles.

Good work, man.
          I'd have to agree wholeheartedly - I'm still working on the "approach 100 women" thing, I must admit.

But the way I've been looking at it, if I start the day by doing a good workout that really challenges me, there's nothing much else during the rest of the day that will be harder than that!

(Love handles almost gone, gentlemen. Starting to get the characteristic "superhero V" in my upper torso!)

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
            Popular music with a good message for men. (Rare)

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViaUuLsiNQo

The sound was horrible - sorry just a sound freak! I didn't find any good lives by zz-top on this particular song - without facing bad quality!

However, I found a REALLY good cover by nickelback!

Comment

Working...
            X