Sex Report Night Game: Engaged Woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Report Night Game: Engaged Woman

Alright this is by no means a story to read for good PU game or anything like that, this was just a really awesome (!) experience and a pleasure to write about.

I have recently been out of a 4 year relationship as of the start of this year. I have been really getting into my appearance, PU and of course, sex.

One thing I am cracking down on is the meeting of random girls, rather than just the usual (and weak) mutual friend PU. Nevertheless, this is more of a mutual friend experience.

I went to a mates flat warming one Saturday night about a month ago as a pre-town type thing for my usual gaming. There were around twenty people at the drinks which got reasonably loose. These chicks turned up and one was pretty decent so I just introduced myself and started talking to her in my charming manner and we got along all good. I went back to mingling with some of my mates and this chick and I started spinning each other round on an office chair to the music in the lounge at some point, I started to get a bit pissed, we had a good time. At some point someone told me she was engaged to some dude at the party, this might have been before the chair spinning, this may have come as a slight bummer but I just kept the having a good time mentality and it was all good. I went back to the garage and played a bit of beer-pong with the lads and that was hilarious, I got my cock out as a distraction, we had a good time.

Us lads went to town and I was actually on pretty top notch form, chatting up heaps of chicks by myself but in front of my mates and having a good time. As an aside, I met this one chick and liked her a little so started dancing and hooking up with her. I was drunk and didn’t remember the approach though. Went home with her and her mates but failed to overcome some LMR – couldn’t get us out of a bad situation but wasn’t terribly fazed. Currently still working on this lay (fml).

I checked my facebook the next morning and this engaged woman had facebook stalked me and sent some message asking “Are you the guy from tonight? lol” I replied “Yes are you the crazy Safa that was spinning me around on the Chair?.” She asked when I would be partying in town next and I said “Every Saturday – are you offering to be my wing-woman?” She responded positively as usual, even tried a slight shit test or some shit every now and then but it was pretty smooth sailing. We exchanged cell phone numbers and didn’t meet up that w.e. because she was hungover or something. She added a “P.S did you get your cock out at the party lol.” I responded:

“Yes – do you feel like you missed out?” She said “yes.”

If my memory serves me correct I had an Easter w.e. and then the next week she text/facebooked me and we semi arranged another town meet. I was also arranging a meet with the LMR bitch (above) so had a slight conundrum on my hands. I went for LMR bitch because she lives 45 minutes away from me but it basically fell flat which was unfortunate. So I keep texting LMR bitch at a later date to arrange a sober meet no way will I waste precious game time on her again. Because I didn’t meet with the engaged one she like text and called me numerous times trying to meet up but I didn’t respond ‘cause I was with this other LMR bitch. I text her at the LMR bitches the next morning (embarrassing that happened again don’t judge me too badly guys) and said I just checked my phone. She said she was “so embarrassed” but I made her feel better by telling her it was just a couple of texts I received. I suggested we meet next w.e. and she said okay. I countered with:

“Can you wait that long?” She said “no.” So I told her to come over to my pad Wednesday or Thursday night (I live at home but my parents are always away). I impressed her with the fact my folks have a pool table and a spa. She told me “do not to tell anyone.” After some good advice from my best bud whom lives elsewhere I backtracked on what I told a friend of mine who met this chick at the flat-warming as well. I was almost sure he wouldn’t tell anyone but can get a bit loose-lipped at times. Protecting her rep is a must for any PUA, of course. I was busy during the week so said Thursday but she was fucking annoying and text me after the arranged time saying – “What do I tell [fiancée]?” At this point, her throat was exposed so I just went for the jugular. I text her like several different excuses but she said her fiancée didn’t let her go out. I even went to fucking work early at 7:20 am on the Friday for this woman as she had the arvo off. Instead of clearing her schedule for me she was seeing friends, she gave me her address which is coincidently just up the road from my work. It got too late in the day and I think we both would have had hopeless immersion if we tried to fuck at her house late in the afternoon with fiancée arriving soon after. I told her to come to mine instead. She took some convincing she was being slightly annoying and/or flakey about going to the gym etc., with some weak ASD to boot. In the end I worked late to get some shit done and she had dinner with fiancée and then came over to mine, finally.

We sat down in front of T.V. while I devoured my feast of chicken proteins. I suggested we go play a game of pool, which I unduly dominated her to a victory by three balls (I rule). I was slightly restrained in my approach due to the circumstances but maintained keno and she randomly hugged me showing IOI’s I probably didn’t need to see. We then went into the spa (I heated this up two days ago – organisation and dedication in one huh), and I impressed her with my mean bod and tattoo. She told me I was hot. She said she is shy and got her swimsuit out in the shadows of the night (the spa is outside). We chilled out in the spa and she was being a bit of a silly dork with no better way to describe her. She also said “I feel guilty”, and I told her “you will only regret it if you don’t do what you want to do”, which is the truth. I tried some escalation to kiss-close but ultimately this needs some work. The night wasn’t getting any younger so we got out after I scooped my nuts out from the bottom of the spa.

It was a kind of funny situation after this. We had heaps of rooms to get changed in but she said she didn’t know what to do, and kept fluffing around, I just told her to “put some dry lingerie on and then come into my room.” My best bud had given me some advice earlier in the week, PYCO: Pull Your Cock Out, for those who don’t know (I always found it annoying roaming google to find what all these acronyms mean when reading other peoples field reports etc. – they should have a dictionary on this PUA site?). Well, basically this engaged chick showed me how it’s done. She was calling out to me from the lounge, so I walked in in my dry jocks, and her swimsuit was half taken off and her (very nice) tits were out! The thought ‘giggidy goo’ probably crossed my mind at this point, and then I walked over and started hooking up with her. I took her back into my bedroom.

She said she hadn’t done this sober in a while (take from that what you like), I had some duty-free white rum on my set of drawers so we cracked that open. She started by pouring some rum on my chest and down into my jocks. She scooped it up with her tongue and then started sucking on my hard cock, which was awesome – everyone loves a new set of lips around their cock. This chick knew what she was doing she went straight for the back of my sack, she was great. I haven’t had a chick go for it that quick before, what a sporty bitch. I then did the same rum (not rim – I did do that later though) job to her, except the lamp was on and she really wasn’t into it that much. We turned off the lamp and then she asked “why did you pull me off your cock? I really like sucking on your cock, it really turns me on.” I obliged. I got up while she was lying down and told her to suck on my cock and dominated the shit out of her gob. I tried to relax myself and clear my head of all interrupting thoughts and keep my focus on the bedroom. She had a little trouble doing the same with asking the time every now and then so I threw my bedside clock on the floor. She did keep strong on the compliments towards me which was nice. She really digged the tattoo, chicks love tattoos.

I dirty talked her a bit (I told her she must be a virgin ‘cause her pussy was so tight amongst other things haha) and we exchanged oral sex for some time longer and then I was on top of her rubbing my bare cock on her pussy. She said she was legit on the pill and everything, but wouldn’t get the hint so I just asked if she was clean straight up, we pinky-promised we were all legit (I just got the green light from my doc last week) and then got back to business. It was kind of good ‘cause condoms are for sailors. I even pulled out my pre-planned wild card but it didn’t work. I said “this is so wrong I don’t know if we should do this” just before penetration, but she wasn’t turned on enough to let it slide. I threw in some more regular dirty talk before sinking (slowly she was quite tight) my cock into her pussy. I told her “I’m only going to put the head of my cock in because I think it’s all you can handle.” We stopped a little while after and I put my cock in her mouth again because that tended to turn her on the most more than anything, we then went back to fucking and her pussy had loosened up a bit and she could finally handle the full penetration of my big cock (slight exaggeration here guys). I fucked her on top for a while and then told her to get on top. I was holding myself back quite a bit during and up to this phase. She told me that she wanted me to come in her mouth, kinky bitch. She was on top enjoying herself heaps, I was hoping for an orgasm on her part but it didn’t happen. She got too hot and what not so I took her into the spare bedroom and opened the windows and told her to look outside on her hands and knees while I fucked her from behind.

I was pounding her from behind for a bit before I think we reverted to her on top for a bit before she asked about spa sex. I took her to the spa and the sex was better than I remember it last time I did it in the water. Our level of arousal was cooling like the autumn night at this point and we started giving each other underwater oral. She complained “why didn’t you give me your milk shot in my mouth?” and I made her feel better by saying “I was holding back you are amazing in the sack”, which was true. We lay back and looked at the stars for a bit, adding a bit of emotion to the experience. She gave my traps a massage in the spa for a bit saying “you can ask for one anytime”, I asked “do you mean a body massage or a massage for my cock?” She said “whichever.” Best image of the night was probably me sitting on the ledge of the spa looking down on her on her knees in the spa sucking on my cock, her left hand on the inside of my upper right thigh, her engagement ring gleaming under the stars.

We took respective pisses and then went back to the bedroom and started orally pleasing each other again. I told her to swing her leg over when she was sucking on my cock and then started munching on her pussy. Her arsehole was right in my face so I thought i’d give that cheeky one a turn and she responded positively. She had trouble getting herself wet for some more sex so I got her some lube. At this point my cock had softened somewhat so I told her to blow me. We didn’t have sex again. She sucked my dick different don’t know what she did but it felt nice. I wanted to unleash my load in her mouth but was having a bit of trouble tipping over the edge. I told her to play with it for a bit. The lube and friction combined did wonders and I didn’t even restrain myself, told her I was about to come and unleashed my load in her mouth. Boom. She took all of it. What a champ. We lay in bed and hugged for ages. She kept saying she had to go back to fiancée and wouldn’t know how to explain it. I just said I wasn’t going to tell her what to do and kept hugging her. It was nice. She asked about what I do with other chicks telling me how much a player I must be and I talked myself up a bit as you do. I told her “I usually just boot chicks out on the curb after sex I’ll let you know when it’s your time.” She had been going on at several points in the night about how well I must do in town she said at this point she could help me score even more chicks, “11/10’s”, good bitch. I said she can help me get a cougar because that’s next on the cards. She also said “I wouldn’t change anything about tonight. I had so much fun.” After some time of saying she could stay here all night and leave at the same time she eventually got up and I helped her get her shit together and saw her out at the front door, with a pash goodnight. She text me that she got home okay, she was slightly worried after having a reasonable amount of rum. In the morning she text thanking me for a good night and I said I was glad and had fun as well. The following two and final texts to date as of lunchtime the next day:

Her: “I’m still thinking of that sexy cock in my mouth x”

Me: “Noice. U took it like a champ”

Dedication: R.P. (‘best bud’)

Two things:

I quite enjoyed reading this report, sounds like the sex was great! It seems like you had her from the very start at the party, would you mind sharing a bit more about what you did there? The rest was just logistics and some comfort.

Also, you posted in the wrong forum. There is a forum specifically for Field Reports.

Comment

Originally posted by 0--- View Post
      Two things:

I quite enjoyed reading this report, sounds like the sex was great! It seems like you had her from the very start at the party, would you mind sharing a bit more about what you did there? The rest was just logistics and some comfort.

Also, you posted in the wrong forum. There is a forum specifically for Field Reports.
      He is rookie, i think he is not allowed to post there..

Comment

Oh, silly me! Sorry!

Comment

That was hot

Comment

This was a fun read, I like your style, you sound hell of laid back. Also I'm jealous of your logistics, you have a spa AND a pool table? Damn you!!

Comment

Originally posted by 0--- View Post
              Two things:

Yeah sorry, I wasn't planning on posting this story until my mate suggested this, so I'm a bit hazy on the initial meet because it was atleast a month ago.

From my memory it was more the way I said what I did not what I said.

I remember they arrived and were like half walking towards the garage beer pong set-up and I was half walking towards the lounge in the opposite direction. Without considering it too much I literally threw out a "Hey, how's it going/who are you?" type question. I obviously spoke loud and confidently because she stopped doing what she was doing and I stopped walking away and we chatted. My body language was quite good with the half-walk away (unintentional as I was walking away) then talk to her, setting a relaxed vibe and in control of exchange.

I'm pretty confident I also playfully teased her about being South African because I noticed her accent. I asked her what her and her friends were up to etc. and introduced myself to all of them. So I mainly engaged her but also built something with the friends by at least getting their names and introducing myself. After this exchange of a few minutes, in a flirtatious manner, I buggered off to see my mates, found out she was engaged I think. Then we hit the spinning chair after that and had some fun. She told me later she had heaps of fun.

Yeah the story was a wee bit arse heavy giving the timing of when things happened sorry about that.

I did try get it on the field report! But will have to stay here.

Comment

Working...
              X