Dodging cunnilingus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peaks View Post
    Cunnilingus is a privilege not a right....

...I created that rule because I don't always want to go down on chicks I'm not in a relationship with.
    Peaks - please STOP giving advice to people here on board who really need it UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ISSUES SOLVED!!!

Yeah, you had a bitch for a GF and you had a big oneitis for her. We had it all. Don't be sore and pissed at ALL women because of that. MAN UP and get over it! (You're welcome.)

EDIT: If you enjoy something than do it, if you don't enjoy it than don't. (Not just licking pussy, but anything else, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone). Stop creating these roadblocks for YOU.
    Last edited by Diego; 03-19-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Proper way is to throw on bed, kiss thigh,... drag tongue across clit over to other thigh.. grab legs put over head... grab ass and then ... STuff her dripping sexy lil pussy in your faace and lick it up all over... then throw her sexy lil ass back on the bed, give her a spankin... and have some good pipi in vagina fun... then alter as you desire

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyChonga View Post
        most. the general idea is that I love pussy and giving pleasure. so if its good pussy (clean, good hygiene, doesnt smell funky), AND I am vibing with her, AND its clear she doesnt have mental hangups, AND I am reasonably convinced that she is not having any outbreaks, AND the physical space is condusive to getting down and dirty... then yea, why not??
        chonga i bet you're clean as a whistle with that list.. pretty go to for hang ups though, I'm gona go ahead and remember a few of those

Comment

I'm back, and wanted to follow up on this. Sorry for the delay

Originally posted by Peaks
          Cunnilingus is a privilege not a right....

...I created that rule because I don't always want to go down on chicks I'm not in a relationship with.

Originally posted by Diego View Post
          Peaks - please STOP giving advice to people here on board who really need it UNTIL YOU GET YOUR ISSUES SOLVED!!!

Yeah, you had a bitch for a GF and you had a big oneitis for her. We had it all. Don't be sore and pissed at ALL women because of that. MAN UP and get over it! (You're welcome.)

EDIT: If you enjoy something than do it, if you don't enjoy it than don't. (Not just licking pussy, but anything else, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone). Stop creating these roadblocks for YOU.
          Wait, are you saying that I have an issue because I don't want to eat out every woman I have sex with?

It has nothing to do with my ex bro.

Originally posted by Peaks
          I created that rule because I don't always want to go down on chicks I'm not in a relationship with.
          And you guys can talk about cunnilingus being just about licking the clit. Yeah okay. How many times have you been performing cunnilingus(and doing it right) and managed to keep your tounge out of the inside of her vag?? It does get kind of difficult when she starts humping your face. Also, I understand the soft slow kisses down "there", but full on cunnlingus (where there's a good chance your toungue will go all up inside her) will be saved for the women I'm exlusive with or have a stronger than normal attraction to.

I'll go with the flow in the bedroom, but like I said, it's not going to be in my routine every time.

SMH at some of you guys

Comment

Working...
          X