Best Sex Position for Penis Induced Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sex Position for Penis Induced Orgasm

I have posted about this many times, but always had a hard time explaining this position. I have hardly ever seen an illustration of it, so very pleased to find this!

Minor note: Ideally, her legs shall lie above his chest (going through the other arm pit), making it easier to adjust them for optimum penetration angle.

Technical note: As penis trusts into vagina, move towards her anus, making angle as if trying to make tip of penis push outwards, from behind her lower belly.

(I could list a lot of technical details on the process of making of orgasms, but I think the 'mechanics' are quite well known, so I wont bore you guys with further details at this time. This was self taught on my behalf, so feel free to credit me.., or at least hold me in your mind with gratitude, when you use this effectively. ENJOY! )

Tried it last night and it does seem to get a positive response. However, it seem like a woman finds what it is that gets her off and doing it your cool way is never quite as good as her way. I have had it where she needs to be on top or underneath with her head tucked in my armpit. Tons of other ways to but what I think a man brings to the table is knowing when to put her in her position and knowing what to use to get her ready. Of course that is much easier with repeat customers than the first time but even then let her show you her favorite. Then use other things to led her there when the time cums.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for feedback! I find it strangely rare that girls know exactly how they need it, other than missionary. And even in such cases, wont hurt to offer them a new perspective and blow their mind a little

Comment

Finally, a pic of the actual position. Very exact. Enjoy!

(There are a few technical tips regarding this position, and regarding creating strong and multiple orgasms in general. Its not rocket science though, so I think Ill save it for a future more complete guide.)

Comment

Haha, it reminds me of a martial arts technique, where you gather both arms, both legs, or the body in a cradling position.

I typically class things in two ways
          1) cradles
          2) arches

The thing with cradles is they create connection, and arches help expel frustration.
          So generally you contain libido with cradles, and create leakage with arches.

Most recently I've thought about it in terms of endocrinology,
          Most endocrine glands need muscular support to support building pressure, otherwise it can "freeze up"
          But as support is less necessary you will find the body naturally untangles itself or becomes more animated/expressive

Typically different endocrine glands do different stuff,
          Head dipping forwards is the pituitory, head tilting is the pineal gland, contraction of the abdomen is often the thymus (near the heart), cntraction of the lower back is adrenal glands, legs are the sex glands (ovaries etc), shifting is the butt, etc.
          So head dipping relates to immersion (delving deeper)
          Head tilting relates to clarity and perception (taking it in)
          Abdomen contraction regulates "power" and "endurance" (prepares a person through struggle)
          Lower back helps give a boost (but can negatively influence fears and stress such as are felt near orgasm)
          Legs help a girl feel feminine (so a raised leg etc can produce heightened feminine senses)
          And shifting about helps a girl release troublesome issues (people often change positions to accomplish this)

Anyways, whenever cradling you tend to support many of the internal functions going on during sex
          One of the most important being the angle of her hips and how it affects the peritoneum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peritoneum)
          Generally the body compensates tensions in the hip and spine to compensate for pressures on the peritoneum, so if it is unsupported people feel very uncomfortable (ever have a girl say, thats just not working for me, that position) the usual cause is the peritoneum is being stressed so her organs are stressed, so stop feeding the activity.

So thats the science behind this particular thing.

Also,
          When it comes to positions, shifting, tilting, head dipping, abdomen contraction all have roles that can be considered in a broader context, for example
          If a girl is dipping her head forward it may be because she is lacking support in another area, and you should figure out which one until she tilts her head.

The point being, that positions shouldn't just be favored exclusively, but rather observed in order to facilitate an "authentic" build up of energy and to minimise "faking" and "masking" or "smothering" an expression.

Dancing can help you understand the interplay, cradling happens up close and is sensual, arching happens away and is saucy. To lather those components together you really need to look at how every movement holds specific feelings better than others. I mean, ultimately in order to express emotions fully a womans body has to be in sync with her struggles and her freedoms and you have to organise your body in sync with yours.

It can get complex, but I definately agree with cradling being a good foundation to then divert from.

Just some food for your thoughts

I've personally been thinking on "unbundling" these things correctly though and identifying the right pathway, because if I don't figure a womans needs out, or mine, I usually feel a semi-unpleasant feeling of disconnect. But when you get it right, its just harmonious. Its the same when dancing, you search her for the right move.

Comment

Thanks for that substantial input! My anatomy knowledge is not fully up to speed but I think I understood the underlying message, and I fully agree regarding cradle vs arc. with the former being a more safe place and the latter being more like the peak expression, rather than where you will linger. At least I personally dislike lingering on in arched, so I have no appreciation for positions that are like that. I like the freedom of easily going between cradle and arch, and I only find it when lying somewhat sideways.

Comment

Looks great but I find it hard to thrust deeply and consistently enough in this position, have to work out my core more maybe

Comment

Originally posted by SoFasttt View Post
                Looks great but I find it hard to thrust deeply and consistently enough in this position, have to work out my core more maybe
                Strange. Its the position that allows the deepest penetration. You must be doing something wrong. Take note of the bottom picture, and how you can use her legs to position her perfectly for super deep penetration. That is key.

Comment

Working...
                X