Becoming More Sexually Dominant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming More Sexually Dominant

Currently I would describe myself as "assertive in bed". I gradually push things where I want them to go and that works for me, but I am increasingly feeling that I need to be more dominant as I think this would enhance the sexual experience for both parties.

Although in recent months I have significantly reduced a lot of my "nice guy" behaviours, often they'll crawl back into my head during sexual escalation/foreplay and I'll end up being more restrained than I would really like to be. I'll end up being a lot more sexually dominant via text than in person and I get the impression this can be a bit underwhelming.

I conceive sexual dominance as entailing
    1. Pushing things exactly where you want them to go
    2. Doing things that specifically demonstrate your power and force over her

Conceived as such, it is the latter I have difficulty with. Any advice on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

read sex god method. that is all.

Comment

As you get more experience with woman you will become more dominant you will eventually become better on the sack ,you don't need a method .

spank

pull hair

bite

softly choke her

taking charge on switching positions

that's being more dominant in bed

Comment

viewing the sex as a workout would probably work as well... while fucking her, remind yourself that it should be fucking exhausting... this will make it a lot more dominant...

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys.

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
          read sex god method. that is all.
          Concise, but a good recommendation. The sections on manhandling and dirty talk are particularly useful. Also understanding the psychology behind it is interesting.

Originally posted by tatsdieselgunz View Post
          As you get more experience with woman you will become more dominant you will eventually become better on the sack ,you don't need a method .

spank

pull hair

bite

softly choke her

taking charge on switching positions

that's being more dominant in bed
          Yes I get what you mean. I wasn't specifically looking for a method, but rather just a better understanding of how to be dominant. I'll gradually try out more and more of these things and eventually I'll be confident and being dominant will become natural.

Originally posted by Boy Toy View Post
          viewing the sex as a workout would probably work as well... while fucking her, remind yourself that it should be fucking exhausting... this will make it a lot more dominant...
          Getting into a mindset where I'm totally immersed in the sex will definitely help. In the gym it's far more productive when you get really in it and you're not distracted by other things, because you push yourself much harder.

I'm sure it's another case of getting out of my head and just doing and acting in the moment. The moment I let myself stop and think about what I'm going to do next, I've already lost the impulsive spark that fuels dominant behaviour. I need to let my primal self be free.

Comment

Working...
          X