The Multi-Orgasmic Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Multi-Orgasmic Man

I did a search to see all the information we had on this, but only one link where we talked about this book and basically Jester's ass muscles. Anyway, I just wanted more information on this book and what is really possible if you are a man here.

I got the book and plan on doing the exercises and strengthening my kegels. I feel like I did this once with a girl where I withheld from the actually ejaculation part, but had an orgasm. How far can you really take this? If you strengthen up the kegel muscles and you are able to withhold the ejaculate when you are smashing a girl do you just go on and on? Is there more benefits that I am missing?

I know that likely this is something that I will have to see for myself, but I wanna keep myself motivated for the end result.

Some good stuff in the Field Report by TTM if you can find that.

I think a big part of this is to get sexual pleasure without being tied to orgasm. I wouldn't say go without or even take all that non ejac as far even as the book does, but you can experience very fulfilling wonder full bodied orgasms without the drop that orgasm can bring on. There definitely something to be said for the control it can give you in bed too. Many women, just like men, get off on their partners pleasure and you can shovel that stuff out and keep on going.

Negative side effects: You can get hungry for another round in a few hours so the relaxing release is more short lived. Then you want to fuck some more.

Comment

Here is a link to the (Field Report) Uncle Walker mentioned above... I need to warn you it is a long read, here is the section about multi-orgasmic sex technique, as it works in the field... Learning this practice has changed my life in a great way... I really recommend it. For me I have found that "bearing down" as I approach orgasm will force a "dry orgasm" and then if I slow my speed for a little bit after, my urgency is reduced, allowing me to keep going... Wash rinse repeat... But the other thing is that practices like this in my expereince intensify your sexual pleasure. I like to ejaculate it feels good and is healthy for your prostate, but I like the option to have a different kind of orgasm that leaves me erect and still ready to go... Another thing to try is to "bear down" as you orgasm but still let your self ejaculate but at half speed, it is very intense and pleasurable. And the woman you are with will feel like a sex goddess because she will think is was her eroticism, rather then your technique, that melted your face:

About 6 years ago when I first started to get good with woman and began to have a lot of sex, I had trouble with going too hard for too long because I would lose it and cum too soon. Learning to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating until I wanted too, really changed my life. I highly recommend it. The quick explanation is that if you exercise your pelvic floor muscles every day they get strong, and when strengthened and flexed, can cut off your ejaculation without ruining you orgasm. This leave you less urgent and yet still hard… It turns out that is the ejaculation not the orgasm that ends the erection. I find the best way to achieve this is not to wait until I am about to lose it and try to cut it off… I find it works better when I am about 80 to 85 percent there to suddenly flex and, “bear down” this almost always causes a dry orgasm and returns my state to a manageable level. With our foreheads almost touching, and one hand behind her neck and the other one supporting her upper leg, I used this trick to cum while looking in her eyes… Allowing me to resume my hard fast rhythm.
      “Oh my god… You are still hard, didn’t you cum…I thought you were done” She gasped out as I began to really get into fast a groove.
      “I did but I can keep going…”

I think she might have had something more to say but at this point I reached around with the hand that was not supporting her neck and started to rub her clit in rhythm with my cock. Many woman can’t reliably orgasm without some help for the clit, and I see no shame in augmenting the pleasure powers of my cock with a little reach around.

I murmured,” Let it go now… The energy you are feeling let it all out. You are so remarkable and sexy, I know you can feel it, now just go ahead and cum with me…”

With the Norse Goddess this seemed to be just what she needed to go over the top and have a prolonged shuttering release. The spectacle of a beautiful elegant and sought after woman, flushed, sweating, with her hair in a tangle and writhing on my cock with her gorgeous face contorted in ecstatic orgasm, was too much for me and I let it go almost as soon as she began to come down off hers. This time I did not try for a multiple… I just let it all go inside of her.

When we came down we naturally relaxed into the position that we had been in before with her head on my chest… which is how she fell asleep. I stayed up for a little playing with her tangled blond hair and listening to the rumble and huff of the late night avenue traffic.
      Give it a try... I think you will be glad you put in the effort. This change my life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thin Man View Post
        Another thing to try is to "bear down" as you orgasm but still let your self ejaculate but at half speed, it is very intense and pleasurable. And the woman you are with will feel like a sex goddess because she will think is was her eroticism, rather then your technique, that melted your face.
        The technique that has stuck with me is that idea of pumping the pleasure and sexual energy up my spine. I just grab it in my balls and pelvic floor and concentrate it up my spin, catch it with my back muscles and send it right up into my head. Spreads the pleasure and reduces the urgency. After I got the hang of that then I do the same thing except send it up her spin. Just pour that energy into her. Chicks dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thin Man View Post
          Here is a link to the (Field Report) Uncle Walker mentioned above... I need to warn you it is a long read, here is the section about multi-orgasmic sex technique, as it works in the field... Learning this practice has changed my life in a great way... I really recommend it. For me I have found that "bearing down" as I approach orgasm will force a "dry orgasm" and then if I slow my speed for a little bit after, my urgency is reduced, allowing me to keep going... Wash rinse repeat... But the other thing is that practices like this in my expereince intensify your sexual pleasure. I like to ejaculate it feels good and is healthy for your prostate, but I like the option to have a different kind of orgasm that leaves me erect and still ready to go... Another thing to try is to "bear down" as you orgasm but still let your self ejaculate but at half speed, it is very intense and pleasurable. And the woman you are with will feel like a sex goddess because she will think is was her eroticism, rather then your technique, that melted your face:

Give it a try... I think you will be glad you put in the effort. This change my life.
          I've developed the ability to do this more or less over the past year, but it doesn't feel as good as ejaculating (yet anyway) so I don't see it as a substitute.

Mostly I do this if I have to fuck more than one girl that day, so I need to keep my energy up. It's true you stay hard and you can keep going but there's a numbing effect as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kant View Post
            []but there's a numbing effect as well.
            True. For this reason I prefer to repeatedly go almost to the point of no return, but not quite. Then let that build up for an extra powerful ejaculation, or if wanting to maintain the cum just cool down and enjoy the continuous and calmer horniness.

Comment

Originally posted by kant View Post
              I've developed the ability to do this more or less over the past year, but it doesn't feel as good as ejaculating (yet anyway) so I don't see it as a substitute.

Mostly I do this if I have to fuck more than one girl that day, so I need to keep my energy up. It's true you stay hard and you can keep going but there's a numbing effect as well.
              I don't feel a numbing effect. Not sure if there is a difference in what we are doing or personal difference. I agree though it is not a replacement for ejaculation all the time, but I like to fuck 2-3 times a night and it allows that. I also feel pulsing orgasms that do not ejac and that feel much like a full on wet orgasm.

If you consider the idea of the vid below that orgasm is kind of the ending point of the great feelings of sex, then you can have those great feelings and blur that ending point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK-zBBSqFV4

Comment

Working...
              X