Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to go back to basics. Good books places to learn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to go back to basics. Good books places to learn.

Hi,

Having been considering my sex life these last few weeks I released that I have been quite a lazy lover in the past and I do not remember any girls giving me much good reviews between the sheets.

With that being what it is I want to put effort into getting better and bed and pleasing any girl I sleep with. This will not only benefit her but also myself as I will feel more confident knowing that my girls are going to have a great time with me when I fuck them and it will also make my goal of retaining multiple hot fuck buddies much easier as girls will want repeat performances.

Where is a good place to start and go back to basics? Any websites, books, authors, videos etc I can start with. I have looked around some of the threads such as female ejaculation etc and they seem a bit advanced just now. As I said I'm wanting to go back to basics and take it from there, learn how to finger properly, eat out and good penis fucking positions.

Here are some resources, remember that the best sex is not just a physical technique like a golf swing, it is also an imaginative mental exercise like telling a great ghost story:

David Shades

Cockfidence

Multi Orgasmic Man

The Welcomed Method

Nancy Friday on Women's Sexual Fantasy

Elementary Tantra

PS: Here is a LR that I wrote a while back about a first lay where I mixed elements of physical sexual technique with mental technique. Warning it is long as it has the whole seduction and a bunch of theory mixed in but it does have a bunch of erotic bits to keep it entertaining... (LINK)
    Last edited by The Thin Man; 03-30-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Just want to say Thin Man has made fantastic recommendations here.

When mentoring guys, I always tell them to start with David Shade's materials on how to get good in bed.

I also tell them until they've read nancy Friday's book, they will never understand how massively sexual women are.

Comment

I didn't learn much from David Shade's Manual, maybe because it focuses mainly on hypnotic techniques. Still a great read though, opens my eyes how easily girls can orgasm psychologically when you do it right.

I would recommend Sex God Method by Daniel Rose

Comment

Working...
        X