X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pureevil
    replied
    Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
    You need to have an outbreak to pass these things on, so its likely not coming from you.

If this is at all similar to shingles, which it should be, she can get rid of them easily herself:
    -Rub the area with a rough textile (exfoliate)
    -Dab/spray on a ~10% solution of vinegar (any type will do).
    -Let the vinegar work for a minute or two, until visual signs of affected skin becoming lighter in color.
    -Pat dry, and wait a few days to confirm that bumps are shrinking/disappearing.
    This won't work for molluscum. There's a very clear core under each bump that needs to be destroyed. That's what's causing the bump, its similar to a pimple but a hard distinct viral growth instead of ooze. And they're resilient little buggers, a trip to the dermatologist to freeze them killed less than half of mine. Too inefficient to pay money for, so I found a way to remove the core on my own by ripping them out in a way that wouldn't spread them further. It took months, sucked balls.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You need to have an outbreak to pass these things on, so its likely not coming from you.

If this is at all similar to shingles, which it should be, she can get rid of them easily herself:
    -Rub the area with a rough textile (exfoliate)
    -Dab/spray on a ~10% solution of vinegar (any type will do).
    -Let the vinegar work for a minute or two, until visual signs of affected skin becoming lighter in color.
    -Pat dry, and wait a few days to confirm that bumps are shrinking/disappearing.

Leave a comment:

• CrassMoFuggah
    replied
    update: she had the operation, things went fine, she is healing, a few days ago she told me she was thrilled that she can now use her vibrator again. as for me - its been 2 weeks since she told me about it, and there is no noticeable change anywhere on my body. I didnt go too much into details explaining about her doctor situation, but I was always a bit suspect about the diagnosis. anyways - I consider myself in the clear, with a new lay under my belt to show for it

Originally posted by DNYC View Post
    ..The scariest thing about having molluscum contagiosum was realizing how many women will fuck you anyway, even if there's something visibly very wrong with your cock and balls.
    yes ... and is that any surprise to us who know that all her clear-headed reason goes out the window when shes in heat ...

then again, same for us, I guess ...

Leave a comment:

• DNYC
    replied
    I had the clams once. I got them freon-blasted off my pubic area by a dermatologist.

The scariest thing about having molluscum contagiosum was realizing how many women will fuck you anyway, even if there's something visibly very wrong with your cock and balls.

Leave a comment:

• CrassMoFuggah
    replied
    thanks for the responses. not very heartned by them & what they could mean for me. she went to the doctors, im waiting to hear back from her. at this point - for myself - im in a holding pattern because I dont have any symptoms, and so im not sure what, if anything, to do.

Leave a comment:

• pureevil
    replied
    I caught these once, all up in my pubic area. Nothing to worry about but they're very contagious and hard as fuck to get rid of them. If you wait them out then in 2 years maybe they'll go away on their own (and you're contagious this whole time, can't have sex without spreading them), otherwise you need to physically remove them. I had a doctor freeze one batch off, but if you don't get them 100% they're contagious enough to keep coming back. There's a "core" in them that you need to get out, I found a way to rip out the core as painlessly as possible and just ripped them out for a few sexless months till they were finally gone.

Leave a comment:

• Teevster
    replied
    Hi there. These are not dangerous. I would recommend you see a Dermatologist to get rid of them. You can find dermatologists in most of the public STD clinics in Europe. If you are not in Europe, just go see a doctor he will forward you to a dermatologist. We are PUA's, not doctors (some of us are), hence the best thing we can do is to tell you to see a doctor.

-Teev

Leave a comment:

• Lovergirl
    replied
    A quick google search says you can get them on your face. One of the treatments is salycic acid, that's in some face washes (like Nuetrogena). Maybe try washing your face with that as a preventative measure?

Leave a comment:

• Lovergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by CrassMoFuggah View Post
    anyone got experience with the sexually transmitted disease "Molluscum Contagiosum"

a girl ive been sleeping with went to the doc for some other things, and the doc diagnosed her with this. a few days ago I was eating her out and saw a few bumps around her pussy, but didnt think much of it (we were both tested a few months ago, both clean, and neither of us slept with anyone else).

according to google - its a skin virus. it takes 2-4 weeks to incubate. it goes away on its own, or one can get it removed surgically. this girl said she first noticed one of the bumps a month ago after she got waxed. is it possible that I am a carrier, but dont have outbreaks, and gave it to her? or, if she is the carrier - im concerned since I had my face in her pussy I will have a very visible outbreak. since there is no outbreak yet, there is nothing to diagnose. im also concerned that whatever she has was mis-diagnosed, and that she has herpes. I told her to run a blood test on that.

so yea - anyone with experience with this ?
    Anyone can get molluscums, they arent necessarily sexually transmitted. Someone can get them from a weight bench at thw gym or something. Its doubtful she got misdiagnosed. They dont look anything like herpes and they are not painful (herpes are). They look like skin tags and would be more likely to be mistaken as warts than something else. I don't know if they are likely to spread to someone's face or not. I think they tend to like more sweaty areas like your inner thighs or neck or something. Hopefully you won't get them.

Leave a comment:

• CrassMoFuggah
    started a topic STD: Molluscum Contagiosum

STD: Molluscum Contagiosum

anyone got experience with the sexually transmitted disease "Molluscum Contagiosum"

a girl ive been sleeping with went to the doc for some other things, and the doc diagnosed her with this. a few days ago I was eating her out and saw a few bumps around her pussy, but didnt think much of it (we were both tested a few months ago, both clean, and neither of us slept with anyone else).

according to google - its a skin virus. it takes 2-4 weeks to incubate. it goes away on its own, or one can get it removed surgically. this girl said she first noticed one of the bumps a month ago after she got waxed. is it possible that I am a carrier, but dont have outbreaks, and gave it to her? or, if she is the carrier - im concerned since I had my face in her pussy I will have a very visible outbreak. since there is no outbreak yet, there is nothing to diagnose. im also concerned that whatever she has was mis-diagnosed, and that she has herpes. I told her to run a blood test on that.

so yea - anyone with experience with this ?
Working...
X