Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye contact

Hey dudes.

So I've been fucking this chick for a couple of months now, the sex is super good and hot, the only thing is she never makes eye contact, always has her eyes closed..
    I know eye contact during sex can make things really hot and intense and increase the connection, and I'm wondering if it'd be a good move to just grab her head and tell her to look at me?

Originally posted by robstar View Post
    Hey dudes.

So I've been fucking this chick for a couple of months now, the sex is super good and hot, the only thing is she never makes eye contact, always has her eyes closed..
    I know eye contact during sex can make things really hot and intense and increase the connection, and I'm wondering if it'd be a good move to just grab her head and tell her to look at me?

Yeah you can do that, but this chick is broken. Is she Asian by any chance? (Not that all Asian chicks are broken yada yada..)

Training a good slut out of a lousy lay girl is WAY more work than getting a cool chick that knows how to fuck. Not making eye contact usually means deep-seated sex-related issues usually

Comment

She's a quarter chinese actually.. Other than this the sex is great.
      Does it really mean she's broken? She's shown absolutely no freak tendencies, no drama, no indicators of baggage.. Could it just be that she's afraid of the intimacy, or even just that the pleasure compels her to close her eyes and focus on the sensation?

Comment

Originally posted by robstar View Post
        She's a quarter chinese actually.. Other than this the sex is great.
        Does it really mean she's broken? She's shown absolutely no freak tendencies, no drama, no indicators of baggage.. Could it just be that she's afraid of the intimacy, or even just that the pleasure compels her to close her eyes and focus on the sensation?
        I think it comes from not taking responsibility for getting fucked.

If she is cool in other ways, you can try telling her - I suspect she'll like it a lot more if you dirty talk to her while u r inside of her: "look into my eyes...i am inside u, u sexy lil bitch"etc. whatever is ur thing..

Sorry on the phone. So cant post longer..

Comment

Lots of things go on with girls inside their heads
          I'd not just outright demand her to look at me if I didn't know she'd not get all fucked up by it (someone saying you aren't having sex "right" because of discomfort you have, it could potentially be shitty for her)

You can talk about it with some sensitivity at another time though if you are adept enough at courting her emotions and see whats up, then guage from there

If a girl has no trouble looking at you but is just getting distracted during sex, then the answer is grab behind her neck and whisper into her ear and draw back out into a strong gaze

Comment

Lol what are you afraid of??!? (Why ask here instead of just trying)

Comment

Working...
            X