how to hulk smash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to hulk smash?

ground and pound? lay down heavy wood? make them titties flap?

ahem.

I want to add this gear to my repertoire. currently I can only access this gear after lots of foreplay, or sensual-dominance. or time. or something. but basically later on within the sequence. I seem to not be able to do it up front - I cum waaaay too fast (and im a one shot kind of guy). so - any tips of how to train myself to be able to smash right of the bat, for those times when she wants the cock abuse NOW ?

Guys will hate on this answer but you don't need to be able to fuck well to make your girl cum and be a satisfying lover to her. I find that there's an over-emphasis on the significance of "lays" in this community. Who cares if you cum fast? If you have her mind, you're good.

Accept yourself as "that's just the way I am". Then finger the fuck out of her and go again when you get hard again. Problem is in your mind. Sex should be enjoyable (in whatever limited or hyper potent physical state you may find yourself in), not a source of insecurity.
    Last edited by Picasso; 09-05-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...thats a tough one...

premature ejaculation + only one round?

i wont kj about whats a way to get better, but there is truth in the statement that girls often dont care if ypu dont. i am a lousy lay one way or another about a third of the time, and it doesn't seem to matter.

but finger-banging is not a universal fix though: some girls will complain that fingers feel too bony, maybe its just that they want dick lol

Comment

Exactly. The lay doesn't matter as much as people say. You'll find after you fuck enough girls, some times you lay them bad and they love you, some time you lay then great and they leave you. Performance isn't as relevant as is the exertion and maintenance of psychological dominance.

Comment

I said it wrong in the OP. this aint about her and what she wants. fuck her. this about what I want. I wanna pound.

...Im currently reading "cockfidence" & "the multi-orgasmic man"..

Comment

Bout to pick up multi orgasmic man.. i have another, healing something, of his. Breathing, as in alkalizing the blood and for focus/concentration, helps a bunch if you squeeze in like a 5-10 min mind breath body break if you anticipate it...

Then slap her down there with ur tip and rub it all around til shes wet, then fuck it hard.. quick break shallow thrusts, smash hard again.

How is multi orgasmic man? And cockfidence?
            In Ictu Oculi

Comment

Originally posted by cactus eyes View Post
              Bout to pick up multi orgasmic man.. i have another, healing something, of his. Breathing, as in alkalizing the blood and for focus/concentration, helps a bunch if you squeeze in like a 5-10 min mind breath body break if you anticipate it...

Then slap her down there with ur tip and rub it all around til shes wet, then fuck it hard.. quick break shallow thrusts, smash hard again.

How is multi orgasmic man? And cockfidence?
              hey man, sorry for delayed response, dont come around these parts much anymore.

multi-orgasmic man is actionable, which I like. a lot of these books start of with 5 chapters trying to sell me on the idea. i get it, i bought the fucking book. cockfidence - as much as I love the name - is a bit like that in the beginning. I couldnt get past the first 3 chapters. breathing. get out of your head. inner game tra la la. yup, got it, thanks.

so yea, multi-orgasmic man. actionable. exercise this, do that, etc.

Comment

I love to cum fast sometimes in a few seconds and own up to it like ahhh yeahhh! why? bc the first time is for me. im not trying to fuck for her benefit. its like everything up to my penis going in was work and now i can relax and blow my load. the funny thing is on round two i usually go for hours and its almost impossible for me to cum no matter how kinky shit gets. smash that shit on round two!

Comment

re-read my OP.

Comment

Originally posted by CrassMoFuggah View Post
                    re-read my OP.
                    What's the difference if you come in two seconds, pull out, then fuck her again while you're still hard for another hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
                      What's the difference if you come in two seconds, pull out, then fuck her again while you're still hard for another hour?
                      He's one and done:

Originally posted by CrassMoFuggah View Post
                      (and im a one shot kind of guy).
                      OP - supplements help. I use them time to time. There's an Asian vitamin store in LA with their own herbal blend that easily gets me rock fucking hard, that I use from time to time when i'm tired or drunk or feeling less horny but still wanna fuck. Maybe they'll ship to other places, PM me if you want to know more. Also I took maca and ashwaganda for a month or so straight very recently and turned into a rock hard horndog. I cycled off cause there have been some deaths and funerals in my life the last few weeks that had me bouncing back and forth across the country a few times, but started cycling back on them yesterday, gonna fuck tonight for the first time in a few weeks.

Comment

I added ashwaganda and fishoil to my diet and noticed a huge diffetence in after gym heal times or knee pain. Ashwa had me sprung out to like a horn dog after gym sauna days and sprints and two beers its like marathon sex. Been doing coconut oil cooking and teas, also good. Also good for lube.
                        In Ictu Oculi

Comment

I used to do sauna but it relaly can't be good for the gonads it kills sperm like crazy no?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
                            I used to do sauna but it relaly can't be good for the gonads it kills sperm like crazy no?
                            Really? Never heard that or I forgot.

I generally do a 15min session after like a 40min gym sesh or so, Id rather it kill sperm than lower t or something ahha.

"""""
                            In the study, healthy Finnish men in their 30s with normal sperm counts spent 15 minutes in a sauna two times a week for three months, after which they stopped visiting the sauna.

The sauna sessions lowered the men's sperm counts, and they remained below normal for three months after the men stopped visiting the sauna, compared with the levels at the study's start. After six months, however, sperm counts returned to normal.

""""
                            In Ictu Oculi

Comment

Working...
                            X