No announcement yet.

Those of you who never have ED and can get it up anytime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It get's even more funny. As said yesterday morning I fucked her a bit without condom and it was great. The verbal play we had was very exciting. It was some thing like

"this is not good, this is dangerous.." Yes this is so dangerous and not good." "But it feels so good" "Yes Yes it feels good" "You bad boy and imperator so hard" "You are bad girl. I know this is dangerous. I make you little imperators" "nono no little imperators" "yes I do" ..........

The point is, the thrill was making me hard. This night, she came over again and told me today is a good day for no condom. she calculated it.. Well then the thrill was over and I got ED again. What the fuck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
      I think part of it is hereditary, but part of it is just keeping going. I am really turned on by being in bed with a naked chick, and after I'd cum, I'd snuggle, and keep hugging and caressing her, and before long I'd be getting hard and be ready for more. You have to be relaxed and have your parasympathetic nervous system running the show to get hard. If you are anxious and apprehensive and have worries about your performance, that is a surefire boner killer. Good self esteem is important to feeling good about yourself in bed. You also have to be attracted to the woman and comfortable with her. It is a myth that men will fuck anything and do not need attraction for arousal.
      THIS ^ is most likely all the advice you need.

Thinking back, the very first time I suffered ED was when I was on vacation with my ex. I wasn't ready for sex and jumped into it mechanically because I thought it was just something I should do to unwind. The embarrassment and resulting anxiety lasted all weekend. I was so nervous I couldn't perform and a huge drama around my apparent lack of attraction towards her ensued, ultimately tarnishing the relationship.

I suppose that episode is part of the reason why now, I'm still contributing to this thread and looking for preventative means via supplements and lifestyle changes so it happens a lot less frequently. Being said, none of this matters if you're already lusting over the girl. My dick gets hard just thinking about fucking some of these tasty little treats.

Comment

Futureproof already some feedback on ashwanganda?

Comment

Bexx I take the stuff daily, one capsule per night and haven't noticed any real changes yet.

That being said, I'm already fucking a girl I really enjoy fucking. I go to the gym almost daily, I drink, I occasionally do drugs, and a whole bunch of other stuff that puts my baseline in flux. This is by no means a controlled trial.

So at this point I've just kind of factored it into my routine as I do vitamin-C because, well, it's just good for you.

Comment

one pill ? How many mg? I have ordered one pack 600 mg at amazon and it tells me to take 2-4 on a daily basis.... however I jumped on the train and also ordered vitamin D because I have not much sunshine here and multi- vitamin for general health.. Let's see if I recognise any effect..

Comment

Bexx One pill at 400mg before I go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bexx View Post
                one pill ? How many mg? I have ordered one pack 600 mg at amazon and it tells me to take 2-4 on a daily basis.... however I jumped on the train and also ordered vitamin D because I have not much sunshine here and multi- vitamin for general health.. Let's see if I recognise any effect..
                Yeah its not "pop this pill and get a boner" type stuff. There are those options out there in the herbal market (but usually come with a price, like losing your hair.) In combination with a healthy lifestyle though you'll notice your erection is simply always there when you need it. That's been my experience. Plus it puts you in better spirits in general, nourishing your endocrine system.

Comment

What other herbals can you recommend?@pureevil

My biggest concern is that I don't buy a placebo. I the stuff is expensive. And the market is big and flooded with a lot of semi professional looking products...

Comment

Working...
                  X