No announcement yet.

Those of you who never have ED and can get it up anytime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's the pressure thing. When I'm alone jerking off I have no single problem to get it up. Ok after a long period of excessive masturbating I sometimes have problems getting also an orgasmns but in 99 cases I somehow can manage to squeeze it out. It's also that I dont feel much with a condom. I know it sound stupid and I know that condoms are good stuff but it feels so lame compared with real pussy on peepee. Yesterday she sleept at my house again and same shit happened. Didnt get an orgamsn and not really hard. As soon as she put off the condom to blow I got hard again. I know it's stupid but did some strokes without condom. It felt really good but so dangerous that I put it out again. If I got her pregnant with that i call it immaculate conception.

I went down on here everytime I met her. I think I'm relatively good that this. also with my hands. She cant complain to not get an orgamsn. I made her cum several times with hand and mouth. I just would be happy if I also cum.

However, yes its the condom thing and feeling and also the pressure. and the anticipation to not get it up...... that's new. in the past I got it always hard... what a shit. my mind is full of bullshit as always.
    self concious. oh why I dont get it up...What do I wrong.. the most stupid thing is that during sex I try to let go and relax?! Have you ever tried to relax and let go during that act ? i think I'm steering in the wrong direction. When I jerk off there is nothing relaxed and quit. It's an act of building up tension more and more and finally squeeze the shit out. I dont know..

Do you guys can have orgamsn while fully relaxed, no tension, with thinking nothing and just enjoying the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Beckstar101 View Post
      I think it's the pressure thing. When I'm alone jerking off I have no single problem to get it up.
      This is good news - this means there is most likely nothing physically wrong with you, and that problem is primarily psychological (if you had a blood flow problem or a bad heart, you wouldn't get it up at all)

Ok after a long period of excessive masturbating I sometimes have problems getting also an orgasmns but in 99 cases I somehow can manage to squeeze it out. It's also that I dont feel much with a condom. I know it sound stupid and I know that condoms are good stuff but it feels so lame compared with real pussy on peepee. Yesterday she sleept at my house again and same shit happened. Didnt get an orgamsn and not really hard. As soon as she put off the condom to blow I got hard again.
      I will not argue here - condoms really kills the sensation but in your case it seems like the condoms you are using blocks the bloodflow somewhere (which is why you don't get hard). Usually, this problems occurs with free condoms (which always suck - buy your own) and condoms that are too tight in general or most likely, too tight near the root (of your dick). I had this problem, change brand, try different ones till you find one that feels ok. Finding the right condom takes a while - and not all condoms are equal. You may consider going for thinner condoms - sure a bit more risky, but jeez... if you use thin condoms and don't blow your load inside of her you have nothing to fear.

I know it's stupid but did some strokes without condom. It felt really good but so dangerous that I put it out again. If I got her pregnant with that i call it immaculate conception.
      Meh you will be fine. Like what do you fear? STD's? most STD's you get are not dangerous and HIV is unlikely, especially from the pee pee (anal is a different story) and hepatitis is not a concern as you can vaccinate yourself against HepB (A is not sexually transmitted and C is unlikely). Is it pregnancy you are afraid off? did you know condoms don't really offer 100% protection against pregnancy in the first place? Don't blow your load inside of her - make her face nasty instead - always better. I have been doing this for year and i have been more or less as careful as you with a few slips, never had any issues.

I went down on here everytime I met her. I think I'm relatively good that this. also with my hands. She cant complain to not get an orgamsn. I made her cum several times with hand and mouth. I just would be happy if I also cum.

However, yes its the condom thing and feeling and also the pressure. and the anticipation to not get it up...... that's new. in the past I got it always hard... what a shit. my mind is full of bullshit as always.
      self concious. oh why I dont get it up...What do I wrong.. the most stupid thing is that during sex I try to let go and relax?! Have you ever tried to relax and let go during that act ? i think I'm steering in the wrong direction. When I jerk off there is nothing relaxed and quit. It's an act of building up tension more and more and finally squeeze the shit out. I dont know..

[/QUOTE]

Solutions to this problem has been covered in this thread already - perhaps you should look back and read some of the suggestions?

-Teev
      Teevster (TVA_Oslo) AKA. Alek Rolstad

Projects 2017:

- Still Rocking
      - Flipping Lesbians (have sex with lesbians)
      - 10 year in PU anniversary!

Comment

It get's even more funny. As said yesterday morning I fucked her a bit without condom and it was great. The verbal play we had was very exciting. It was some thing like

"this is not good, this is dangerous.." Yes this is so dangerous and not good." "But it feels so good" "Yes Yes it feels good" "You bad boy and imperator so hard" "You are bad girl. I know this is dangerous. I make you little imperators" "nono no little imperators" "yes I do" ..........

The point is, the thrill was making me hard. This night, she came over again and told me today is a good day for no condom. she calculated it.. Well then the thrill was over and I got ED again. What the fuck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
          I think part of it is hereditary, but part of it is just keeping going. I am really turned on by being in bed with a naked chick, and after I'd cum, I'd snuggle, and keep hugging and caressing her, and before long I'd be getting hard and be ready for more. You have to be relaxed and have your parasympathetic nervous system running the show to get hard. If you are anxious and apprehensive and have worries about your performance, that is a surefire boner killer. Good self esteem is important to feeling good about yourself in bed. You also have to be attracted to the woman and comfortable with her. It is a myth that men will fuck anything and do not need attraction for arousal.
          THIS ^ is most likely all the advice you need.

Thinking back, the very first time I suffered ED was when I was on vacation with my ex. I wasn't ready for sex and jumped into it mechanically because I thought it was just something I should do to unwind. The embarrassment and resulting anxiety lasted all weekend. I was so nervous I couldn't perform and a huge drama around my apparent lack of attraction towards her ensued, ultimately tarnishing the relationship.

I suppose that episode is part of the reason why now, I'm still contributing to this thread and looking for preventative means via supplements and lifestyle changes so it happens a lot less frequently. Being said, none of this matters if you're already lusting over the girl. My dick gets hard just thinking about fucking some of these tasty little treats.

Comment

Working...
          X