Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making sounds as a guy

Hello guys and gals!

So I just got a girlfriend and our sex is pretty awesome. While talking the other night she told me that there's only one thing she whishes for and that is for me to make more noise. She enjoys my dirty talk, but when I'm not talking she's unsure about if I enjoy her as I'm a silent-sex-guy.

Any tips? I've told her I'm going to work with it because I've had sex with quiet girls before and understand her issue.

Tell her if she wants to hear your lion roar she's gonna have to give you a deep tissue back massage
    "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

Fake sex noise is the biggest turn-off. Its a bit like fake laughter. So obvious. Ive had to tell numerous girls to stfu during sex.
      To help her feel you, make sure your mouth is near her ear, so she hears your breathing and non-loud sounds.

Comment

here are some noises:

Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nheme View Post
          Hello guys and gals!

So I just got a girlfriend and our sex is pretty awesome. While talking the other night she told me that there's only one thing she whishes for and that is for me to make more noise. She enjoys my dirty talk, but when I'm not talking she's unsure about if I enjoy her as I'm a silent-sex-guy.

Any tips? I've told her I'm going to work with it because I've had sex with quiet girls before and understand her issue.
          Kinda weird now. Cause if you do it now it will seem forced because she mentioned it. If you don't do it, you aren't giving her as good of an experience as she wants. Maybe use it as an opportunity to finagle something sexually that you like. A favorite position "makes me cum the hardest so there is more chance i'll gasp or moan" etc.

I always have to stop myself as I orgasm from cursing and/or calling names. Its like a release of frustration that turns me on extra and makes me cum harder to yell out "FUUUUUCKIN DAMNIT you fuckin dirty ..." I do it in private when I jack off and it intensifies everything. But i've accidentally called women names during it and pissed them off so I try to control myself and not get so lost in the moment.

You could try noises solo to see if you are in to it, then if you are, just tell her you usually hold back cause you don't wanna make her freak out, and now you'll let it out, etc.

Also pro tip, just don't ever refer to your dick as "the peacorn" in dirty talk, they hate that hahaha. I 'm kidding by the way I never did that, I didn't lose my fuckin mind.

Gun

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            here are some noises:

Haha I forgot about this dude til watching that: SUPER NSFW

http://efukt.com/2334_The_Effects_Of...acial_Sex.html

Gun

Comment

I was a silent guy at first, then after having more sexual experience I realize that girls become horny like crazy when you let go natural "feel good" sounds on bed, like how we love it when a girl moans loudly from orgasm. So I start practicing it bit by bit to build a habit.
              Nowadays, when they do something that makes me feel really good, I naturally make noises in my throat, closed-mouth, like I'm enjoying a good meal. It's not too girly and is still kinda authoritative, you approve her action and reward her by let go of sound. Girls love it.

Comment

I used to be very silent when starting out until I realized how I loved it when women get loud. Turned out I felt somehow ashamed to let go completely which is why I held back. Nowadays I can usually just allow myself to react in whatever way feels right. At times I'm really silent still, other times I'll be panting heavily. Over the last few months I noticed myself making some kind of growl noiso at times which seems to turn my women on quite a lot, plus it's fun to hear yourself doing that. Kind of like a cat that you stroke which is enjoying itself, only you're a bigger cat, like a lion or a tiger. Usually if you're very silent it seems to be somehow connected to shame, so you might want to discover what you're ashamed of.

Jester
                Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

Comment

Step one:
                  Get your saucy voice DOWN by lightly whispering stuff in her ear now and then

Step two:
                  Ask her what she likes in that voice, encourage her in that voice

Step three:
                  Put some feel into it
                  Honestly you can start with humor here and there, and slowly make it more deadpan serious and focused into her

Its best if it is somewhat babbling/rolling and lust filled, asking her to really open up to it, then you follow up with hunger
                  Short heart stopping little gazes
                  Stuff like that

Don't get too rigid with it, most of it should be just breath related and how you embrace and lean on her

Comment

Well I haven't had sex yet but I had my first make-out last night. I tried some mmmms but she didn't make any noise so I stopped.

Comment

First, it's all about confidence. Take control of the entire situation and for the talking, tell her exactly what to do.... but when you do, you need to very deliberate with each word... and deepen your voice and SLOW DOWN.

Couple of good examples:

At the beginning - I want you to take off your top and put it over there. (don't say get naked). then go back to kissing and touching but every 3 min or so keep asking her to remove one thing at a time. (and it's ok to go out of order... e.g., top, pants, panties, and fuck her with the bra on... mix it up) keep them guessing.
                      When she's blowing you - mmmm... that feels good... I think I"m going to cum in your mouth, i'd bet you'd like that (She'll say yes or nod her head)
                      While youre going down on her - if you keep squirming around like that I will tie you down to the bed.
                      While your going at it - I want you to get on top and work that pussy good for me baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X