No announcement yet.

Use of Sex Toys, Namely Vibrators & Cock Rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Can't believe I entirely missed this thread.

So here are my toys: a spreader bar, a pair of metal handcuffs, some fabric in a coupla colours (black, red, green silk) that I got at a fabric store downtown and use as blindfolds, a ball gag (I only tried it once, didn't like it and threw it out), a collar and leash (reserved for my primary, rarely use them but it looks so good when I do), leather hand-and-ankle cuffs (plush furry fabric on the inside, the part that touches their skin), a five-pronged chain to attach the hand/ankle-cuffs (and/or the reserved collar) to the spreader bar or each other. And of course carabiners to actually do the attaching.

I never use anything on the first sexual encounter. And I haven't used any of them in a while except for the metal handcuffs.

No cock rings etc. Every toy I have is to bind the woman. They look so incredibly sexy when bound.
    "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
    I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
      Haha, I find that with respect to vibrators, there are two tyes of women. Those who really like the intensity and those who just can't stand it. The latter (often the ones who like being blindfolded) need to relax (even to a meditative state) before coming, and vibrators are a big distraction. These women prefer vigorous fingering and tongue work to the intensity and noise of a vibrator. GH
      Ha! This is true... You sir must be a true Cocks-man. I keep an adjustable blunderbuss of a vibe at the ready... But there is in my estimation about a 1/3 of woman that such devices don't work as well for.

...Although it is always a good idea to try a quiet vibe with some cloth in between the device and her vagina, as for many this is the magic sauce...

But your observation that there are some women for whom the intensity and sound of the vibe is an interruption to their build up, is in my experience correct. With these sort of women their psycho-sexual scenario is all about being secretly special, and discovered/transformed buy you... And YES... blindfolds quiet sex talk and firm but not too vigorous too soon finger work is the key to Valhalla...

Have you noticed there is a tendency among women like this to prefer vaginal rather then cliteral stimulation... I kind of think there is a coloration... But would love to chat with a fellow connoisseur of the cooch about this.

Comment

Just got the hatachi (can't wait to try it tonight)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

cock rings were mehhhh.... (i do not recommend them, minimal impact)
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

for the hitachi how do you address hygeine though? like if i'm fucking lots of strange pussy isn't the shit gunna catch chlamydia? u gotta like clean it every use? any good guides on how to use it? I'm terrible with clit play like I still can't even find the clit haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
            for the hitachi how do you address hygeine though? like if i'm fucking lots of strange pussy isn't the shit gunna catch chlamydia? u gotta like clean it every use? any good guides on how to use it? I'm terrible with clit play like I still can't even find the clit haha
            toy cleaners such as this https://www.amazon.com/Shibari-Antib...brator+cleaner
            Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

fuck sounds like a pain in the ass tbh. report back with your field test on this pleaze? in terms of retention etc.

Comment

Working...
              X