Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulling hair, chocking, spanking, rough sex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling hair, chocking, spanking, rough sex...

So i met a girl that was into dom/sub lifestyle...... I am more of the don juan type lover, sensual, passionate etc...

But being with her open my eyes to choking, spanking, pulling hair...

I have field tested with 3 girls and they love it.... One told me she did not know she liked what i was doing... Some pointers

-If you are in missionary you can pull her hair lift one leg to shoulder level and spank her at the same time...

- some girls into shocking and slapping

Again i have field tested with girls that thought they were not into that and they love it:

Julie: It sure does and we are, learning things I am into I had no idea Iíd like lol. You donít think this is just sexual do you?

Hello Don Juan,

You can also possibly do both!

I am not in the BDSM community, but when I'd 'roughen' up a girl who's new to certain things, I sometimes comfort them in between, by just kissing them in neck or something,
    best is when you call a girl 'your little dirty slut' and choke / spank etc etc but also show how her being YOUR little slut is a thing of affection, she's just for you, cause she wants you so much and she's yours... a thing of affection, kiss in between and reward her how she's being such a good slut etc

Yeah missionary you can spank from the side..

My favorite position last few months is girl fully stretched out on her belly... her legs in between mine (tighter)... I plunge onto her...
    One elbow to support myself, my other arm around her throat... I can choke, but also myself into her affectionately..
    I also can switch up hands and pin her arms where I want them
    I can also grab her hair at back, push her into the pillow...
    I can whisper in her ear, how close I feel to her when she is giving her whole body to me like that for me to take

Oh yeah, can also put her hands folded behind her back, and then fuck her like above, but do this shortly, it's pretty uncomfortable for her I guess (can't really support herself with arms anymore hehe)

yeah, I love being moulded around her, when she's on her belly, the pussy feels great too.. for me it's both affectionate + dominant
    for extra drama I love doing it when a girl has really turned me on in another position (whether it's after a BJ, or her on top, of doing her missionary, gotta FLIP HER OVER AND DO HER LIKE THIS)

Face slaps?
    If I want to, in the heat of moment, the first time I ALWAYS ask (if I don't know her history), "Is it okay if I slap you in the face?" while I am fucking her, I only got a yes so far
    but I calibrate well, I know the girl will like it when I ask, just want to be sure

Choking, always start with just her hand there, resting without squeezing in any way (squeeze from sides, arteries, not the wind pipe obviously)
    If she's comfortable with your hand there (most girls will be, some however really not like your hand there, but exception) - start putting gentle pressure, and short times.. always let go sooner than later
    Then increase the length perhaps (for safety purposes I will say never longer than 5 s - don't know who's reading this, read again: from sides inwards)

Ropes, I bring up in conv pre or post lay, depends on the seduction, but usually with girls I see already.. just hint and throw out some bait, or just ask her if she's ever been tied up and mention how it kind of is a hobby of yours

"I am used to quite of rough sex" / "Usually I have rougher sex" I also say after a first or second lay, to talk about the topic and have her curious
    "I held back a little bit the first time, because I don't know you too well yet and what you can handle" (from a trust perspective) the latter I say when I really can't read the girl too well or things don't go super rough naturally for some reason

Comment

I'm very much in the bdsm-community, and it's like bazoom says even when it comes to the most masochistic of girls. You do both. You just have to calibrate how much of which you can do. I'd recommend you to read Sex God Method by Daniel Rose. It's a great book that gives you a good starting framework when it comes to dominance in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by November View Post
        I'm very much in the bdsm-community, and it's like bazoom says even when it comes to the most masochistic of girls. You do both. You just have to calibrate how much of which you can do. I'd recommend you to read Sex God Method by Daniel Rose. It's a great book that gives you a good starting framework when it comes to dominance in bed.
        that book i used to have, i can not find it anymore on the internet...

the girl that got me into dominant/sub did not want to cont. seeing me unless she saw a future with me.... She said my style of "don juan" get her emotional and into me and it was fucking with her head and she gave me an ultimatoum of "what are you looking for"

when i told her i just wants to cont. seeing her and enjoying her and not ready to be with one person blah blah, she said she could not do that...

She is into the dom stuff but for my "connection type love making" she needed more... so i lost her... we are friends though...

Comment

hehe.... Skills is a lover ...lol .... my girls call me a wife beater with a smile. Rough play is fine but you need to need to exercice judgment and caution.

You do not want to accidentally choke someone or bleed someone if you're not certain that's a level of pain they're comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by Khali View Post
            hehe.... Skills is a lover ...lol .... my girls call me a wife beater with a smile. Rough play is fine but you need to need to exercice judgment and caution.

You do not want to accidentally choke someone or bleed someone if you're not certain that's a level of pain they're comfortable with.
            of course i am field testing so far success, last night with a fb i ask her while on missionary: "who is your daddy" she said you, and i pulll her hair and said "louder" bang her fast while shoking her with soft slaps in the face.....

then i bend her over doggy style pulling her hair and spanking while yelling "don't stop"

she loves it! going to study more about dom/sub lifestyle...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

of course i am field testing so far success, last night with a fb i ask her while on missionary: "who is your daddy" she said you, and i pulll her hair and said "louder" bang her fast while shoking her with soft slaps in the face.....

then i bend her over doggy style pulling her hair and spanking while yelling "don't stop"

she loves it! going to study more about dom/sub lifestyle...
              I was astounded when I first started to practice dominance. I couldn't believe what a nice girl would take and enjoy!

Comment

I find when I have extreme abundances it makes more more dominant in sex because I know I have other girls in the pipeline so I don't care to piss a girl off / less self-conscious.

Correlated, women also really like this kind of sex in general. Unconsciously because they probably want a guy with abundance.

Comment

• Skills360

Skills360

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  poor attitude the not caring if you piss a girl off.... no need for that is called calibration... Abundance or not does not matter...

I think if you're truly being yourself, you will always piss some people off. no one gets along with everyone when they're being real.

there's a reason why 'irreverence' is a term thrown around by guys, eg) jeffy.

Comment

Having an abundance mindset does not entitle you to be an asshole.

Comment

It's pretty cool what you're doing, researching the part. I recommend that you check this articles https://www.adultkonversation.com/20...hat-to-expect/ this may also help https://www.healthista.com/beginners-guide-bdsm/ here's another one https://www.lovense.com/bdsm-blog/bdsm-punishment-ideas.

When I and my GF were just starting, we started out with this toy (http://bit.ly/2CLCnXE) so that we don't get overwhelmed. Then moved up once were both comfortable. We hope this help.

Comment

Working...
                    X