What could had gone wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could had gone wrong?

So here I am chilling at the bar having a few drinks and playing it cool looking around at my surroundings to see if I see a potential hookup. Across a few tables I see a very attractive and very young looking woman. She looked like she was in her early 20's but she turned out to be 32 (very good genes I must say). I gave her a quick smile/wink as if hinting I am attracted to her. She smiled back very shily and as I walked over to her table where she was sitting I introduced my self and complimented on how beautiful she was. I asked if anyone was sitting with her or if she was waiting on someone. At first she seemed a little hesitant to respond but when she said no I quickly sat down as I was telling her "mind if I join you?"

We were there for about an hour talking getting to know a little about her background and where she was from. The whole time I was trying to be very attentive to every word she was saying hence I wanted her to feel comfortable with me. I asked her if she wanted to go to a place a little more quiet, intimate and comfortable (of course I did not say it just like that but it was what I wanted her to think). As we were going back to my hotel room I ordered a bottle of wine just so she can relax and feel comfortable. She seemed nervous at first but I was able to relax her and with a few jokes here and there. When I made the move to give her the first kiss she was very responsive to my method of doing it. And from there I started doing the massage around her neck and shoulders trying to get her turned on and relaxed and ready for sex. But I dont know at what moment or what I must have done wrong that she got all shy at the last minute not wanting to fuck. She gave me the excuse that she needed to step out for a moment but never came back. We didnt get fully undressed but I was able to at least manage to take her blouse off.

Has anyone come across this situation and if so what have you done to handle the situation better and with a more successful ending.

This is an attraction/seduction topic. Not a sex topic. (Keep in mind for the future - dont go reposting this one.)
    Visiting a 2nd location before heading home with girl, is a proven technique for avoiding this.

Comment

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
      This is an attraction/seduction topic. Not a sex topic. (Keep in mind for the future - dont go reposting this one.)
      Visiting a 2nd location before heading home with girl, is a proven technique for avoiding this.
      Sorry man. I am still trying to get used to all of these forums. And thanks for the tip. I will try that next time. I remember reading something about it but hence she seemed so comfortable and into me I thought it wasn't really necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by wpb.latinlover View Post

Sorry man. I am still trying to get used to all of these forums. And thanks for the tip. I will try that next time. I remember reading something about it but hence she seemed so comfortable and into me I thought it wasn't really necessary.
        Sex on the first date can be difficult, and more so when women are in their thirties and up. A two date model is much more reliable in my experience.

However, skills360 has had success with his ‘3 bounce method”...do a search on the forum.

Comment

something trigger her could be so many things:

her hygiene
          your hygiene

something you did (once i pee on the streets and the girl did similar to me)

Jeff rsd took a girl to his ban and she ran(she got creeped out)

Religious remorse (happened to me one time)

she has a bf and she had a state change and changed her mind...

could be a million things...

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/women-mood-change-clubs/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/guara...e-aka-pulling/

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            something trigger her could be so many things:

her hygiene
            your hygiene

Jeff rsd took a girl to his ban and she ran(she got creeped out)

Religious remorse (happened to me one time)

she has a bf and she had a state change and changed her mind...

could be a million things...

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/women-mood-change-clubs/

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/guara...e-aka-pulling/
            Yeah I guess you right. I will probably go for she probably got a significant other because I have not heard from her since. I text her and she never responded.

Comment

Originally posted by No More Mr Nice Guy View Post

Sex on the first date can be difficult, and more so when women are in their thirties and up. A two date model is much more reliable in my experience.

However, skills360 has had success with his ‘3 bounce method”...do a search on the forum.
              Yes I remember seeing something about that method. I am going to look into it deeper and test it out. Thanks man.

Comment

A venue change (i.e. bounce) is a powerful psychological trick. Think I learned about it on the old forum, possibly from Mystery.

When you arrive together at a venue you feel more like a couple and are usually seen by other people as a couple; this makes her more relaxed and she feels she has known you for much longer. It’s also makes it easier to create a bubble around you. Subconsciously she can think »We went to a bar together.« which sounds much better to her than »He picked me up in a bar.«

p.s.
                Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
                Excellent! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Delenclos View Post
                  A venue change (i.e. bounce) is a powerful psychological trick. Think I learned about it on the old forum, possibly from Mystery.

When you arrive together at a venue you feel more like a couple and are usually seen by other people as a couple; this makes her more relaxed and she feels she has known you for much longer. It’s also makes it easier to create a bubble around you. Subconsciously she can think »We went to a bar together.« which sounds much better to her than »He picked me up in a bar.«

p.s.

Excellent! :-)
                  i meant i pee behind a tree (but who knows if that was the reason)

here is the bounce stuff, mystery was right:

http://www.theskillsmethod.com/effec...bounce-method/

Comment

Almost exact thing happened to me once. Had a date with a girl, got her into my hotel room, even gave her a bit of massage LOL... but couldn't even get to the kiss. I tried a few times and then gave up and took her back, she asked about relationships and that's when I learned she had a BF...

Another woman I was with had a huge amount of resistance to even kissing, but she was hot enough for me to be really patient and learn more about what's going on. In that case, she was simply really inexperienced, nervous, and bashful about her vagina (this was in SE Asia). But, I made a lot of sex talk and setup a competent lover frame long enough that she... well... had a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by sawtoothekg View Post
                      Almost exact thing happened to me once. Had a date with a girl, got her into my hotel room, even gave her a bit of massage LOL... but couldn't even get to the kiss. I tried a few times and then gave up and took her back, she asked about relationships and that's when I learned she had a BF...

Another woman I was with had a huge amount of resistance to even kissing, but she was hot enough for me to be really patient and learn more about what's going on. In that case, she was simply really inexperienced, nervous, and bashful about her vagina (this was in SE Asia). But, I made a lot of sex talk and setup a competent lover frame long enough that she... well... had a happy ending.

Ha! Glad to hear I have not been the only one in this type of situation. Though my ending was not as happy. Hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                      X