Legs-wrapped-around-the-waist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs-wrapped-around-the-waist

An issue has arisen after a recent romp with one of my plates.

Sometimes, I find that when I fuck her, my energy reserves really deplete. Much faster than when I have sex with other women. She doesn't seem to notice, since I usually just need to tap out for a few minutes to catch my breath and rest for the next round, but it was always something at the back of mind mind, telling me: "there's something about sex with this one particular gal that is tiring you out."

So I thought about it, and while banging this past weekend, I realized it's something she does with her legs: she wraps them tightly around my waist or hips, and then fucking CLAMPS them down on me, pulling me downward, when in missionary. It's great when I'm going in with a thrust - not so much, when I'm trying to pull out. What exacerbates this, is the fact that she's a bit "thicker" than the average woman, so the weight of her legs entwined around me, pulling me down, is extremely tough to fight against. And she literally, on cue, does it every time I speed up past a certain speed. She's a horse-rider so god knows, she's got a lot of strength in those hips and thighs.

What essentially happens is that I start to go faster, and the faster I go, the harder and tighter she clamps her legs around my waist, making it REALLY hard to pull out and get into a rhythm. Most of the time, I end up fighting against this leg-hug, and it's really frustrating. One time, she tried to get me in deep, so she threw her legs outward in this really dramatic spread-eagle and I was able to pound the shit out of her ...right up until she got excited, and clamped her fucking legs around me again.

I actually am starting to prefer having her doggy-style, because in that position, she's unable to do that thing with her legs, and I can pound away at her pussy like a jackrabbit unimpeded.

Are there workarounds for this habit, where I can conserve energy, and get into a good rhythm, despite having her legs around me, or am I just going to have to tell her: "Stop wrapping your legs around me, I can't properly bang you if you keep restricting my motion." I have an inkling of kind of playing it up as a dominance thing, like "spread those legs your dirty little bitch, I wanna get in deep! " or would that be contrived? Or does it even matter that it would contrived!?

The workaround is either to gently spread her legs, holding her by the knees.
    If this doesn't work you still can talk to her about it; ideally not during action, but before or after.

Comment

• Voyagerrrrr

Voyagerrrrr

commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I was thinking this. I'll use that strategy.

Quick question: Where do I "plant" my weight, if I have my hands on her knees?

• Delenclos

Delenclos

commented
      Editing a comment
      The ideas is to guide her, so she gets it, but you can of course leave your hands on her knees for support. Or you do this:
      http://sexpositions.club/positions/163.html

The easiest solution is to talk to her.

• Voyagerrrrr

Voyagerrrrr

commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh that makes way more sense than what I was doing. Thanks!

Use BJJ on her :P
    Elbow into the knee position and leverage it off
    Haha (kidding, I'll give actual moves below)

I'd tell the girl, but I'm good with words so don't go in there blind talking with whatever comes to mind
    Just usually with girls we already talk, so, I'd find a way to put it and make a cool discussion with it

A technique though is underhook one leg, or overhook it and lift her butt off the ground (itll weaken her leg grip)
    So underhooking leads to one of her legs on your shoulder or in the crook of your elbow, so you can raise it to control position
    overhooking you need to get around over her leg then under until you are reaching the inside thigh/crotch
    You pull that back into you and itll give you position, she'll like it too cuz it gets you locked tighter, but requires less leg muscle on her part

Comment

Working...
    X