Getting Good At sex and finding the clit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Good At sex and finding the clit

We all know that girls often won't tell you if you did something wrong but every once in a while i'll meet a girl that doesn't care about your feelings and gives extreme honesty

anyways I had that happen twice this past year. one girl I didn't really fuck that well cuz I had a penis injury so fair play and another today though was saying how I couldn't find her clit

am I the only one that struggles to find the clit on some girls? she's azn so hers was tiny as fuck. any tips?

and any tips in general to getting good at sex? I feel like I should have this area handled and I feel like my perptual pussy hounding might be because I'm not good and bed and lose a lot of 9+'s cuz of the shit

Lol this is weird, I bed a small fraction of the girls you do, and still feel strangely like some sort of sex wizard each time lol. As if im inside their head and shit. Hard for me to say what your issue is, but let me try to explain the difference between god and bad sex for me personally.

The biggest mistake from my distant past, was to fuck in a predictable 'mechanical' way. Good sex is similar to a very slow tango, with lots of drama/suspense, and very little in the way of predictable rhythm (except the last few seconds before each orgasm).

Oh and starting early in the PU to tease her into as much sexual frustration as possible, and using foreplay that continues this. You could say my goal is to make her explode with sexual frustration, and I have little interest in fucking her until/unless I can achieve this.

There is also the sideways 'best position' that I posted about here before, which is extremely superior to missionary/doggie due to giving much more motion control. (Missionary has its uses. Doggie is rather useless imo.)

Comment

• No More Mr Nice Guy
      Editing a comment
      I tried your “best’ position - I believe correctly - with 3 different women. None of them liked it.

Nonetheless, you should link to that post - might be useful for someone. Presumably it works for you, and potentially for others. But there;s no need to oversell your ideas and experience.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I never asked a girl what she likes. Its just the only position in which I personally can produce orgasms without resorting to hand assistance. No more no less. Ill try to keep the overselling in check though.

Ever since I started doing Tai Chi and been interested in how you could "sense energy", my sexual experiences have improved a shit ton. I'm not sure whether I'm just lucky to have some sort of gift or whether it's something anyone can learn, but if I relax enough I can for example massage a woman's foot and sense what I'll have to do to make her horny as shit. I've noticed that if I enter that sensivity state, my breathing changes automatically, so that might be connected as well.

Had a woman over a few days ago and was surprised to discover she was dripping wet the moment I touched her down there. Figured she was just a very wet person or something, but she later on told me that something about my touch does that to her and it never happens this way with other people.

She also told me (as have other women) that with me she can deeply relax very easily because she knows I'll tell the truth even when it's uncomfortable, and I'll accept her actions however they are, even if they are uncomfortable for me.

Regarding sex positions, I like to change those in between for some variety, but most women I've been lately have preferred doggie style to others, at least once they have opened up enough to fully enjoy it. I've discovered a variation of doggy style lately where they are in doggy style position and I'm more or less sitting on top of them, but keeping my weight on my own legs. Pretty hard to explain I guess, but this way penetration goes even deeper and her whole interiour is shoved a little towards her ass I think. You as a man gotta be pretty flexible for that, though.

I do agree with ijjj that sexual frustration, or "almost-doing" is very powerful.

A few women have told me that one of the biggest turnoffs for them with past lovers was when they were for example licking them and then expected the women to "pay back" with a blowjob. So if you've done that before, better stop that

Dominance in a way of holding her down in certain positions, choking, this stuff is also something most women seem to enjoy, especially if they know they can trust you 100%.

Jester

P.S.: No, never had trouble finding the clit, even with an asian woman I've been with once. Can't help you out there though, I can't imagine how not to find it :/ It's so knobbely and feels very different from the rest down there..

Comment

IME, clitoris findability varies quite a bit from woman to woman. And I know at least one woman who has a bump on her labia that feels like a clit from certain angles.

For me, it’s easier to find with my tongue than my fingers.

If there’s any doubt, I just ask, and let her guide me. My go to joke - “You know, for men, the clitoris is one of the greatest mysteries in the universe!” - usually gets a chuckle

Comment

How to get good at sex:

Explore and try out a lot of different things.
        This video in three parts might help with improving your technique:

http://www.tube8.com/teen/eros-technique/3748621/
        http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/eros-technique/3748781/
        http://www.tube8.com/teen/eros-technique/3749011/

Think they were shared here before.

Comment

I wish i can show my technique of joking around: "where is the clit i can't find the clit" as i tease them around there aka playing stupid while they are anticipating me = get them super more exited....

anyways the book is sex god by rose.... also don't be afraid to use toys like cock ring, hatachi and others...

Or just tell her to play with the clit, as order while you are banging her, must girls don't do this cause they are scare guys will think of them as whores....

Most important for women is to be allowed to open up and be whores....

Unfortunatly no book can teach this....

Just lol at Jack and his cont. of posts: " I have 5 hot girls to chose from don't know which one to fuck" type post, i guess you will never stop with this shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
            I wish i can show my technique of joking around: "where is the clit i can't find the clit" as i tease them around there aka playing stupid while they are anticipating me = get them super more exited....

anyways the book is sex god by rose.... also don't be afraid to use toys like cock ring, hatachi and others...

Or just tell her to play with the clit, as order while you are banging her, must girls don't do this cause they are scare guys will think of them as whores....

Most important for women is to be allowed to open up and be whores....

Unfortunatly no book can teach this....

Just lol at Jack and his cont. of posts: " I have 5 hot girls to chose from don't know which one to fuck" type post, i guess you will never stop with this shit!
            yeah I do the get her to play with the clit. I love the jokey vibe of I can't find your clit! lmao I think i finally figured it out it's just like the very top hoody part LOL I asked the last 2 girls I banged i'm licking your clit right lmao.

5? fam I got 30 girls AND I UNNO WHICH ONE TO FUCK PLZ HELP lol jks jks

Comment

Working...
            X