Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was fingering her - she was in her period (Should I be worried about STDs?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was fingering her - she was in her period (Should I be worried about STDs?)

It was late at night last night. I was hooking up with this woman.

It was dark, I was fingering her for a good bit. I got up and slipped on a condom and we fucked. Then we went to sleep.

I woke up this morning and there was dried up blood all over my hands (my stomach, and her bed). She thought she was off her period, but apparently it returned last night.

We actually had a good laugh about it; i took a shower and went to work.

Sometime today though, I started wondering if I could contract an STD from that? I tried looking up the answer online, but all I could find is that if I have an open cut on my hand - I would be at low risk (even if she wasn't on her period). I however, cannot find an open cut on my hands. But, I had plenty of blood under my fingernails and such (i may be over-analyzing here but: isn't under the fingernails close to the same as a cut?)

This girl is pretty fucking hot, and pretty fucking wild. I know how little women seem to care about putting a raw dick in them; so I always make sure I'm the one mature enough to do it. I really don't trust ANY woman to be STD free.

I know these questions are ridiculous; but I figured someone here might have an idea.

Get tested (look up the incubation periods for STDs first).

Comment

Even if she had something, I really doubt that you would catch anything from this situation. But I'd get an STD/STI check just to make sure (PS they don't stick a thing up your dickhole [I saw a documentary on STD/Is in NZ and it freaked me out, the one time I wish they censored stuff in that country], they usually just do a urine test).

Comment

Originally posted by bukowski_merit View Post
        (i may be over-analyzing here but: isn't under the fingernails close to the same as a cut?)
        Obviously get tested if you're worried, but no, it's nothing like having a cut. It's not like your fingernails are a gateway to your bloodstream. It's just more skin under there. Relax

Comment

Don't worry about that, I think she should be fine after that. Otherwise, take any fake urine test to prove that she is completely ok. You can buy these tests link removed.
          Last edited by Silvertree; 03-11-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

It does not matter if she bled or not. You should still get tested. STD's can transmit through any bodily liquid and through any orifice, also the mouth, eyes, nose and ears (though some things are obviously less likely than others). Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X