Safe sex threesomes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe sex threesomes?

Me and a mLTR are planning a threesome, probably with picking up a new girl. How do you guys go about safe sex with threesomes?
    Would I change the condom from going between girls, or is this OK? Just would seem like a lot of condom swapping if I were to do that.
    Or should we just ask the new girl if she's clean and trust that?
    Me and my mLTR have condomless sex as a sidenote.

Well, the only real way to be sure is to exchange sex test results between ALL participants. Otherwise expect multiple condom swaps (even oral sex is risky), and latex sheets when performing it on females. Not sure if the latex sheets are still available, I saw it on an HBO documentary once.
    Last edited by WestCoastSunset; 06-07-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Bump

I'm still McGyvering these situations. Anyone with expert advice on the subject?

Comment

Hi there. Actually a very simple question to respond to:

- Condom swap between the partners is key. I have done it a few times without any issues. It is a bit of a pain in the ass but it is ok. It doesn't ruin it all, especially not when both girls are fucking each other, because that keeps them busy and gives you time to swap condom. If they don't it is still fine - often taking breaks for swapping condom will make you last longer,which i think is a positive thing, especially in the case of a threesome. Just make sure you have a full pack of condoms available in order to ease the swapping process.
        - Not swapping can actually spread STD's - because if you penetrate a girl with a condom and she has an STD, her "toxic pussy juice" contains the bacteria and will be transmitted when you stick that dick into the other girl. You should also swap condoms when you go from sticking a cock into a rectum and into a vagina (for obvious reasons).
        - Yes you and your girl might have condom-less sex - but the golden rules of a threesome is to treat both as equals. If you use condoms on one of them - you need to use it on both. Else jalousie can occur and the threesome will be ruined.

If you wanna go the no condom route (not recommended)
        - If STD is something that scares you, get you all tested and ask for a print of the results (better for planning threesomes).
        - When it comes to pregnancy, well you need to be sure they are all on birthcontrol (which is something you can't really be sure of - which is why i'd go the condom route)

Hope this helps,

Teev

Comment

This is the main reason why you want to have a LOT of condoms handy. Swap to a new condom whenever you swap girl. I know guys who burned through 7+ condoms this way.

In the west (except US?), you can get free condoms from the health authorities. Just google it or ask someone working in health care.

Comment

In the west (except US?), you can get free condoms from the health authorities.
            They give them away here as well, plus they are cheap in larger quantities. Wal Mart sells brand names for about $15/36.
            The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Ok, condoms, right. But what happens wih the scissor position? What about fingers? Am I supposed to wear condoms on my fingers? Oral? Use mouthwash between pussies?

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
              They give them away here as well, plus they are cheap in larger quantities. Wal Mart sells brand names for about $15/36.
              Really! they give out free condoms in the US of A now!? God damn time Trump comes in and swipes clean this freeloading commie country

Comment

Originally posted by Dude909 View Post
                Ok, condoms, right. But what happens wih the scissor position? What about fingers? Am I supposed to wear condoms on my fingers? Oral? Use mouthwash between pussies?
                If you are wearing a condom you are as well protected as you would usually be with a new sex partner while wearing a condom... That is to say pretty damn good... But not perfect. The issue is spreading somthing between the two woman. (That was a public service announcement, it is obvious you already thought of that, but for the 20,000 lurkers that is the issue being discussed...) This thing at is that the risk level of FFM sex for the women, if you are changing condoms, is approximately the risk level of lesbian sex in general, which is to say for the really dreadful stuff not that high... But for a bunch of annoying stuff in some cases higher.

There is no need to be shy about saying it, HIV is not Voldemort we can say it's name... HIV is not efficiently transmitted through lesbian sex... Below is a quote on the subject from the GMHC in my opinion the most trust worthy source on the subject of AIDS:

The vulnerability of lesbians and women who have sex with women (WSW) to HIVinfection is a complicated public health issue that is perplexing to some and ignoredby many. In fact, female-to-female sexual contact is a much less efficient route of HIVtransmission when compared to male/male or male/female sexual contact. According tothe CDC, there are no confirmed cases of HIV from female-to-female transmission.
                The things you worry about spreading most are: Genital herpes, HPV, Pubic Lice, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Chlamydia... Everybody here should have shots for HPV... They work best if you get them before your first sexual experience but if you are not super out there sexually already you should get both of them (there are 2) After I got divorced and before I started to learn how to get skilled with woman my hippy, lefty, sex positive friends in San Francisco suggested it and I went out and got one... Get your shots kids.

With the exception of the Herp... the others are more or less preventable or curable. My feeling is that it is a personal decision about risk evaluation... Latex gloves or not for instance.

Comment

It shouldn't be that complicated. If you are using condoms just switch them between girls. If the new girl is so gross that you feel you need latex gloves and condoms for oral, maybe you shouldn't be sleeping with her. Just saying....

Comment

Just pull your dick out and pour whiskey or everclear on it after each girl, smoke any critters off your dingaling and the the girl that tingly feeling inside, while she gets drunk... ok maybe not the best idea.

Condom swapping between girls is probably the best option, depending again on everybodys comfort and openness with each other. Testing would be the best though.

Comment

Working...
                    X