Best social circles to join/start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best social circles to join/start

I travel frequently for business, and usually alone, so aside from using Tinder and cold-approaches on my off-time, I'll look for meetups in the area. If there's a meetup that looks interesting to me in a new place, I'll check it out, but this is an exception since usually there's no meetups when I'm around SE Asia.

How many guys here are doing social circle game? Do you only stick to 1 "circle" or are you part of different groups? Which ones have had the best/most opportunities for you?

Many different ones but one or two that I really hang with all the time.

Some like my group that is more biz oriented dont have much to do with getting chicks but have been huge to get me money and opportunities .

When it comes to girls, the best is a group of cool guys you like to kick it with and go out with. Everyone brings a few chicks to the spot and you all kick it and trade between yourselves. Doesnt need to be community guys just guys with some level of game that like to go out and have fun .

Comment

do you look for meetups in your home area? that seems difficult to travel frequently and try to make a social circle in each different place you go to

Comment

A smarter thing to do in your situation is the following imo:

Take some girls you meet when out cold approaching , work them as a set, and put them in the SC category - assuming youll be back to the city. Work them like SC prospects.
        Then communicate to all of them as a set and continue this. i prefer groups of 3 max 4. 2 is doable too. work them afterwards as a set in messenger - like follow up w a pleasant comment(this is KEY - manifests things and ignites or reignites their internal buzz around you). The best sets are those where one of them is a so called social connector meaning shes involved in shitloads of things, events and will typically shoot out invites of the bat. And on the contrary - avoid dead social ends.

This group is now your first SC point. and one of the girls is your social connector - active and providing access to multiple other social circles events etc. And when you get good you can find these sets and connectors w good access to the segments you like.

continue the communication by pinging in once and awhile and invite them for shit too. But keep it a bit chill laid back and insure several of them answer before you do. I like to keep my message load below theirs and i mostly compliments smartly/between the lines style and focusses on fun things well do/future projections etc. Light, joyful and easy +w a bit of masculine polarity once and awhile eg by laughing at their girly stuff or whatever. Events and warm leads will shoot out of that.

For girls this insures that you build SCs within your preference groups. while reaping additional results from you cold approach game.

note
        - that you need to shift gears a lil when its for SC. Be less gamey - more charismatic. Overall Focus should be on creating good emotions about you.
        - Good social connectors cannot be done as a tactic - you sorta discover them along the way. But they are key for access to wide SCs and events that provides access.
        - it takes time and continuous interaction. Just going to an event Is not social circle game. its about working multiple social circles. or owning one or more.
        Last edited by glow; 01-25-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aray808311 View Post
          do you look for meetups in your home area? that seems difficult to travel frequently and try to make a social circle in each different place you go to
          My schedule is a lot tighter at home, so rarely do meetups fit my schedule at home. Frequent travel does make it difficult, but it doesn't stop me.

Comment

Originally posted by glow View Post
            Take some girls you meet when out cold approaching , work them as a set, and put them in the SC category - assuming you'll be back to the city.....

...work them afterwards as a set in messenger
            Wow, I really like this idea, most girls I see are in at least 2 sets anyway, and would make travel more fun/interesting. I typically return to each city multiple times, which is conducive to this longer-style gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by sawtoothekg View Post

Wow, I really like this idea, most girls I see are in at least 2 sets anyway, and would make travel more fun/interesting. I typically return to each city multiple times, which is conducive to this longer-style gaming.
              exactly.

its not an idea. its field tested and used as a core tactic multiple times across years for me. high effectiveness. high impact. easy to do.

Comment

+1
                I do the same thing as glow describes. It works really well, and thanks to that, it's one of the keys to why I have built such a huge social circle in such a short period of time after I moved to another city. However, instead of messenger, I use snapchat. You can use your snapchat story as a way to gain more value by showing which lifestyle you live and DHV through that.

Comment

Working...
                X