Good guys, hos, freaks, nice guys / Screening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Allowed Good guys, hos, freaks, nice guys / Screening

The gg, ho and freak model can be applied to men also as I've gathered from much personal experience. Ive also read Blackdragon's post on the Three Types of Men ( http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/...-types-of-men/ ) which is great and from my experience very accurate. I want to apply and further develop the gg, ho and freak model however, because I have come across many men with ho traits and also noticed that it can be initially difficult to discern some of the nice guys masquerading as good guys (I explain this later) I have found the gg, ho and freak model more helpful. I hope this post helps more inexperienced women like HER in particular. Credit Dogsoldier for this model, I hope you don't mind me making my own twist on it and applying it to guys, if you do then let me know.
    I will break this down for you as follows:

Freaks- these are the needy alphas, they are after mostly sex and you should keep them as fuck buddies only, they will only keep you as fuck buddies too because if they see your true sexual nature (i.e. a healthy highly sexual women who also needs variety) they will be psychologically compelled to think you're dirty, tainted and a whore, so they won't make you their girlfriend. These guys are 'hot' in that they've got good game and are thus very attractive. All 'alphas' I've come across in my life have been freaks/ needy alphas, this is incredible as I've slept with quite a few of them and am friends with some and thought that they were alphas when in fact it later emerged that they were needy alphas because of se madonna/ whore remarks and behaviour on their part. Last summer I slept with a needy alpha on the first day of meeting him and I had an inkling that he was one but I was too horny and was fully prepared for it to be a ONS, however we went out again and slept together the next day and I fell for him and really wanted to see him on a mltr basis however it became clear that he only saw me as 'easy' and would only be capable of seeing me in a fb basis and would treat me badly because he thought I was slutty.

They will have you under their spell and keep stringing you along with the promise of a gf/bf type relationship once they break up with their 'madonna' girlfriend which is unlikely to happen, they will seldom commit and if they do they will eventually 'cheat' because for you to be his girlfriend you have to be a madonna in the first place and so they will promise and expect monogamy.' Their self esteem can be very high but their idea of treating them 'well' is to be a conventional madonna figure, and if you treat them well in an open sexuality sense I.e being being sexually honest with them, not giving them grief for seeing other women, not using sex as a power play and find girls to have threesomes with him with, they will see this as bad and will treat you bad because they will categorise you as a whore. Sex with these freaks can be hot but for me personally it's not as steamy as with good guys (see later) because I can't have as much of an emotional connection with them, and sex is always better when there's feelings involved (credit Outkast, and see my thread 'Plagued by Needy Alphas'). An example of a freak on this forum would, in my opinion, be Dogsoldier and he does have some remnants of madonna/ whore. For fear of possibly derailing this thread he can PM me for examples of this if he wants.

Then there are hos- these guys have great game, as much if not better game as the freaks. They will make themselves appear financially vulnerable and whilst giving you amazing sex, will try to evoke a mothering instinct in you to 'take care of them'. They will be masters at giving you great emotional support and generally seem to 'get you' in terms of how you feel emotionally. I've already come across one such guy on here, JWS. Once the sex dries up they will continue to pretend to enjoy it just as much to keep you giving them money, so you need to make it clear from the start that you have limits and don't spend too much on them, this is my weakness because I'm very much a giver and love to spoil people, but later feel used and angry, for a few months i paid my boyfriend's rent when we lived apart and whilst I still love him, i secretly resent doing paying it, I don't know why. These guys can be very dangerous because they get you to invest so much that then, when their behaviour towards you begins to deteriorate, you will find it that much more difficult to leave them. There is no particular way of gaming these guys other than giving them amazing sex and hoping they thus stick around because once they know they won't get money from you they are highly likely to move on. You'd be surprised how many men there are like this out there as they really do put up the good/ nice guy front.

Then there are good guys and 'nice guys'- good guys are the true alphas who treat you well when you are sexually honest with them, they love you even when you tell them you dream of a mmf, love dick and already have an awesome boyfriend etc, good guys can handle and understand that whilst a needy alpha will keep fucking you but treat you badly for it. You don't need to game these guys too hard in terms if dropping too many IOIs because they're very receptive to the slightest IOIs, so just be your good self around them and treat them well. I believe Vautrin and Tech are good guys.

Nice guy are, in my opinion, the most toxic of them all- they are usually complete AFCs. They will demand monogamy provided you're pure enough. They will then cheat on you in complete SECRET. They will attempt to control your sexuality and if they are particularly toxic they will publicly shame you and even get aggressive with you. Sex with them is bad and they won't be able to accept your sexuality, they have corrosive madonna/whore. To game these guys just be a 'nice girl' and pretend/ be monogamous. These can make great providers if that's what you're after, although I suggest you get a job of your own because, from much observation, I can conclude that you will tire of them incredibly quickly and will be tempted to cheat and because they are so controlling they are likely to discover your cheating and wreak havoc publicly shaming you.

So there you go, I can expand on these categories much further in terms of how to game them, what to look out for etc, but I think this will do for now and free to ask me to elaborate in this thread.
    There's so much material out there for men screening women and not the other way round. Also any men reading this can use this to analyse themselves and see where they fit in and what to do to improve. Crucially, I also think that if women can spot what type of guy they're interacting with infield then they'll save themselves a lot of emotional and physical pain down the road as well ask social embarrassment. For example the guy I mentioned before whom I slept with in the summer on the first night that we met- apart from his madonna/ whore and needy alpha behaviour, he is a great guy and has the most fun friends who are great to hang out with, party with and whose parents own a number of private members clubs which would have be great for me to pursue as being friends with them would give me social kudos lol. By being 'slutty' and disposable I've ruined a chance of this anyway. I know that I could always contact him and go for a night out with him and his friends but I know he will treat me like a 'slutty' play toy and some of his friends have already tried hitting on me quite openly and I am seen as the slutty girl by them, particularly by their female friends who think I'm a dirty tramp and gave me nasty stares and wouldn't talk to me. One f the guys who was hitting on me quite hard actually has a girlfriend whom I met when he invited me for a meal with all his gang, he was completely beta used by her and treated her like an asexual angel whilst trying to grope me when we went outside for a a smoke by ourselves, and the drastically contrasting treatment of me and his girlfriend annoyed me and so I wouldn't even want to be all secret society with him.

Also I can't remember who came up with the 'nice girl' idea that I've changed to 'nice guy', but thanks I found it helpful.

does no one care about my man screening post? there's so much gold here

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
      You left off 'irresistible assholes'. Trending with ladies since before was popular

Comment

Originally posted by Assman View Post
        You left of 'irresistible assholes'. Trending with ladies since before was popular
        ye forgot to include those, i think irresistible assholes could cover both the good guys and the freaks, as both categories can be irresistible

so you think this is a good way for me to screen guys or should i just go with gut instinct?

Comment

ye forgot to include those, i think irresistible assholes could cover both the good guys and the freaks, as both categories can be irresistible

so you think this is a good way for me to screen guys or should i just go with gut instinct?
          I didn't read the post to be honest...

But as I typically say women cannot control who they are attracted to so go with your instincts first then use seduction [female version] to steer the relationship onto your own terms, particularly important with high status guys.

I clicked on the BD link and those pictures LMFAO! # propaganda.

Comment

I didn't read the post to be honest...
            I feel like no one ever reads my posts, I was going to put men allowed and check spelling and it posted itself by accident

But as I typically say women cannot control who they are attracted to so go with your instincts first then use seduction [female version] to steer the relationship onto your own terms, particularly important with high status guys.

I clicked on the BD link and those picture LMFAO! # propaganda.
            those pictures are hilarious, i think the nice guy or who ever he is the one on far right looks cute.

i think this way regarding screening instinctively when i meet guys, but it's only recently that I've thought 'hang on, there are clear categories here.'

Comment

I feel like no one ever reads my posts, I was going to put men allowed and check spelling and it posted itself by accident
              Don't take it personally, I just thought it was to long and most of the forum is probably not into picking up dudes - but don't let it discourage you.

those pictures are hilarious, i think the nice guy or who ever he is the one on far right looks cute.
              I'm almost surprised he didn't put a picture of himself as the most desirable male type...

i think this way regarding screening instinctively when i meet guys, but it's only recently that I've thought 'hang on, there are clear categories here.'
              Always go with your gut! Attraction works at the subconscious level and there is no need to fight a natural thing.

In terms of categories of men I think there are basically two types of a man's character:

- Alpha
              - Beta [Including 'Needy Alphas', as far as I am concerned...]

And many variations of his personality:
              - Assholes
              - Strong, silent type
              - Androgynous
              - Social Butterfly
              - Etc, etc

So from here it becomes a matter of personal taste, personality fit, sexual compatibility and the like...

If you think alike perhaps you could explore the wide array of personality types and do a post on the main ones as would be of interest to the female readership.

Comment

Don't take it personally, I just thought it was to long and most of the forum is probably not into picking up dudes - but don't let it discourage you.
                ye but there isn't an equivalent forum for women like this one that I know of, so I feel i can't tell this to women and ask for advice, maybe i should try

In terms of categories of men I think there are basically two types of a man's character:

- Alpha
                - Beta [Including 'Needy Alphas', as far as I am concerned...]

And many variations of his personality:
                - Assholes
                - Strong, silent type
                - Androgynous
                - Social Butterfly
                - Etc, etc

So from here it becomes a matter of personal taste, personality fit, sexual compatibility and the like...

If you think alike perhaps you could explore the wide array of personality types and do a post on the main ones as would be of interest to the female readership.
                YES! this is a good idea maybe I should try, i've slept with all of the above and I think some overlapped, i will think on it

thanks!

Comment

Not sure how to reply. According to you, I'm a Good Guy, yet somehow I can't get any MLTRs, and the few FBs I recently got treat me like shit. Hmmm....

Comment

Working...
                  X