Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes men fall in love with someone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Well, if i know one thing for sure, you seem very open-minded, into trying to fix things and easy to be with.
    It seems to me like you don't realize, nor make the guys realize this is something they wont find with everyone.
    Thanks. I think they realize this, but maybe its not something they value.

I dont know your story and your real lacks and strenghts, but to me you seem like someone willing to explore options and making the best out of what you get. How to get that across someone else is another story, but a meaningful look when you exhibit something that in your opinion is good ( or holding back once something you do / give /say/ react always) may make them realize. Also, do you ever do go out on dates/social stuff with the guys? Did you show your feminine side by way of speaking?
    I do go out with them on dates. I feel like I act (and dress) pretty feminine.

Anchoring btw also works with guys. Just like creating memories together. The combination of those 2 is very interesting for sure. In theory you could link pleasure he experiences with you to something he encounters daily and make him remember you more often as someone he values (i supppse he values you)

And to be honest: i dont believe in enforcing/tricking guys in love, but I DO believe in showing the best of yourself,directlyand offering the option to het emotionally involved, only when you yourself are invested as well.
    See, I feel like I do most of this...and AFTER the fact, men will tell me they regret not wanting to be with me and THEN they claim to be in love with me, but its always too late. It always seems to be after I decide I am done and after they have either dumped me or done something that hurt me enough to warrant dumping them- THEN a while down the road they miss me and become almost desperate to be with me again but by that point I am over it.

I tricked a guy once and it was not worth it imo. But basically what rule I used was this:
    People react stronger to losses than gains. I withheld what the guy liked most once. It worked for him, he suddenly wanted me even more.
    It didnt work for me though because i felt manipulative and had withheld myself as well and lost respect for him.

Anyway an interesting read is "art of seduction". I wouldnt advise you to use it to seduce, but maybe something may stand out for you like the way YOU like to enjoy intimacy with people. One of the more interesting ones was: create an environment where you are free from earthly worries and live in a kind of fantasy world. Idk what suits you but find out what is alluring about you and remember: people enjoy to be seduced, just dont use it against t

Ps: forgive me if is grammatically incorrect or incoherent, typing from my mobile [/QUOTE]

What's funny is that the guy I have been all in love with- he gave me his copy of The Art of Seduction and I keep meaning to read it but haven't been able to get through it. For some reason I just find it a tedious read.
    Check out my blog!
    http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Tom View Post
      ugly, fat girls don't aggressively pursue men - no girls do. if they did, they would still have an easier time of it than most really hot (straight) guys do, because they would be talking to guys instead of girls. as for fat, the will power required to aggressively pursue on a regular basis is like hundreds of times greater than that to get in shape

i guess it's hard for a girl to be lonely without being unattractive, but that's just because there are guys on the other end doing all the work - the same does not at all extend to men
      That's what men say and think but its really not true. I've seen ugly fat girls chasing men and they get sex but not love and respect. In any case, men do NOT respond well to women pursuing them like they say and think they will. They get turned off by it.
      Check out my blog!
      http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
        That's what men say and think but its really not true. I've seen ugly fat girls chasing men and they get sex but not love and respect. In any case, men do NOT respond well to women pursuing them like they say and think they will. They get turned off by it.
        Actually I think this is mainly because what they have been brought up to believe is that women who try to pursue them are easy and they already "gained" them by way of speaking. As mentioned before: loss / something you dont have speaks more to the mind then something you already are sure of.
        If you pursue a guy while still being able to project he hasn't figured you out yet, it's different. That's you leading the seduction but still him trying to figure out what you are after and how to get you wanting more. It's chasing the guy in a way that he knows it's just a game to you i suppose? Not neediness when you chase him but fun? That's what I believe in though. Tried this with a guy last night, cant wait till I see him again.

I know fat girls who got boyfriends better off then them,
        Ugly girls who got pretty boyfriends and it was definitely not by sitting back, nor by jumping the guys. They may have initiated the sex, but the guy saw the chasing not as chasing but fun.

Also: try to read the book, think you have many experiences to relate with the example. If you want: dont start with the first part of the book where personality types are displayed, but the second part. It's idd not a great read unless you try to relate some of your own experiences to the set examples. I skipped through some of the (storylike) examples given but they might be more fun for you to read maybe?

Interesting that the guy you liked read it as well.
        I wonder what his view on "love" is. After the book I realized I hated seduction on one hand, because it meant seeing and making your "lover" a kind of weaker in order to make him want you or to exploit his weakness.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
          you're underestimating the depth of what i'm talking about. women "do not respond well to men pursuing them" either, to an even greater extent. (why do you think the guys on this forum talk so much about "not chasing"?) so men have to pursue women without pursuing them, which is what a lot of seduction is about. it's actually quite ridiculous

true, even ugly fat girls can get sex with a speck of effort. it's not like the same women would be more likely to get love without the effort. i didn't say it would be easy, just a lot easi-er than men have it. i believe i described it as hundreds of times more work than getting in shape is

if you don't believe me, just look at gay men and lesbians. gay men are full of life and joy because it's so much easier to create any kind of relationship they want with (generally speaking) everyone doing a reasonable portion of the work. lesbians are bitter and full of darkness, even given that a few dykey ones eventually realize that somebody has to do some work

straight women are even worse than lesbians because they can rely on men, and reinforce one another with ridiculous rules about how women should never initiate and should set up road blocks in the process. only a relatively small group of guys have the time and luck figure out how to deal with that crap, so of course the ones who do each have multiple options

essentially, as it stands, women will be stuck with players until they stop making excuses to not do any of the work
          http://irontommagic.tumblr.com/
          Iron Tom has risen again, greater and more terrible than ever before
          thou hadst little wit in thy bald crown when thou gavest thy golden one away
          I welcome wings of all levels and styles - PM me!
          Brad P. Pickup Mansion Alum 2010

Comment

Working...
          X