Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How NOT to hit up women on a dating site....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some of the newer ones (since I posted this, 5 days ago)-

An 18 yr old who'd "do what I wanted" over webcam... bleah...

Hey, I was wondering if you would want to Skype with me. I think you're beautiful! and... I'd love to webcam with you :* I'd do what you wanted ;p
    anddddd.... a 45 yr old who will "do anything" as well. ANYTHING? Really?

Hi i will do anything just name it
    Classy....

Nice tits
    My tits are not "half naked" in these pics, really...

Hey how are you? I m off to jerk off after seeing your half naked tits... Ooooohhh you are really sexy
    Nope...

Up for some casual sex with a younger hung man?
    I realize this may not be fair...since I don't state anything on my profile but still...*just* a fun hookup?

You're gorgeous. Would you be interested in a fun hookup?
    Check out my blog!
    http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

If you were a guy and wanted to send a hookup proposition as an opener, how would you write it?

PS: just show us those God damn tits already
      "I'm the kind of guy you don't want to bring home to mom. Cuz I'd fuck your mom."

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination"

Comment

If you were a guy and wanted to send a hookup proposition as an opener, how would you write it?
        I would also like to know this LG (no hint of sarcasm). Rather than all the things you shouldn't write, what are some things, that have worked, that you should?
        "I like it when you come in here, take up all the space in my mind..
        I think I'll let you love me tonight"

Comment

Originally posted by Patterns View Post
          I would also like to know this LG (no hint of sarcasm). Rather than all the things you shouldn't write, what are some things, that have worked, that you should?
          Well, I quoted the one guy who got me as a fwb off okcupid, lol. I have a lot more "don'ts" than "do's". I wish I could pull up my few emails off POF where I have met the guy, but they aren't available.

However, I do have some recent POF emails in the "don't do this" category. There is a reason I rarely respond to guys on these sites.

Here's one I read today (DP on the first message? Seriously? I actually have a nice written profile on POF too)

Hey gorgeous! Younger guy here looking for an older woman. Interested in dp. You have snapchat?
          Dude, please do not show your ass already-

I've got a cute ass... Wanna see?
          Here's someone from OKCupid today.. strip for cash? WTF?

Ever thought about private dancing for cash?
          What a clever opener

Hey let's bang
          Hell no (from a 19 yr old)

Hey sexy can I fuck u
          I seriously want to smack around every guy who refers to me as "older" or himself as "younger". This guy is 27.

Hello! You are amazingly gorgeous... is it fine with you to chat or talk with a young guy like my age? Share anything to each other... hoping that i can have the chance to know you more... im just here waiting for your reply, even if you dont want... just message me up... have a nice day!
          From a 24 yr old:
          I like older women. Want to hang out some time?
          Check out my blog!

Comment

Was looking at my okcupid account again today- here are some fun ones:

hey there... so I have a blunt question for you.. what are your thoughts on cream pies?
            From an 18 year old (hey at least he was flattering though)

there's no way you're 38 you're way to hot!!!
            Why do I have to be fake??

Are you legit? Kinda think not
            Not when you point out how "old" I am...

Does being wanted by a younger man turn you on?
            This one's for NWP-

U sexy mama....... U ever thought about or been with a sexy dwarf?
            Uhhh...no I am not going all the way to Orlando to meet someone I don't know...

Come down to Orlando and we'll go skydiving in the warm sun and later I'll make indian food for you
            Hmmm...

whats up you stone cold fox, you know it'd make my LIFE if you considered hanging out with a younger guy like myself sometime!
            Uhhh..

Hey, let's bump fuzzies!
            THIS is the problem I guess, I never should have marked "casual sex" because men misinterpret...

Hey, so ive tried to talk to you before with no response, but I thought I would try again. I would be very interested in meeting you and having a lot of dirty hot fun, if you are interested. I mean we both have casual sex listed, so why not just come out and not beat around the bush?
            Check out my blog!

Comment

I seriously want to smack around every guy who refers to me as "older" or himself as "younger". This guy is 27.
              I don't think of you as "older". :P
              The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                I don't think of you as "older". :P
                Oh yeah? So... what are your thoughts on cream pies?
                Check out my blog!

Comment

So... what are your thoughts on cream pies?
                  I love 'em. I grew up at a time when most women were on the pill.

Condoms were something old people used a long time ago, like phonograph records today.

Of course, these days I'd be lots more cautious.

I'll assume being offered one by a stranger from a dating site as a first greeting didn't make you wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertree View Post
                    I love 'em. I grew up at a time when most women were on the pill.

Condoms were something old people used a long time ago, like phonograph records today.

Of course, these days I'd be lots more cautious.

I'll assume being offered one by a stranger from a dating site as a first greeting didn't make you wet.
                    No, because every time I hear the word "cream pie" I associate it with cuckhold swinger guys that like to eat them...
                    Check out my blog!

Comment

every time I hear the word "cream pie" I associate it with cuckhold swinger guys that like to eat them...
                      I'm glad I already finished dinner before I read that.

Comment

JWS has sick game. He's an excellent wing man, and his frame control is legend.

He doesn't care if a girl is a little chubby, but his ex is a turbo, and the women he had in his life when we hung out were attractive and fit. Whatever makes you happy, that's why we're here.

Originally posted by JWS View Post
                        No, you misunderstand me, he is making an ASSUMPTION about the age and size of the women I date (has me met any of them? No, he hasn't), and then making a further assumption that my choices constitute some objective measurable criteria that puts me at "an advantage" over "most other guys". Zardoz has seen some of my women, so has Tubarao, JohnnyC69, and Silvertree. Go ahead and ask them whether JWS knows game because he's obviously going after women that "most guys" don't want. Like, all 3.5 billion guys don't want them, only me? LOL. That's a lot of mental gymnastics for something that's really quite simple:

1. You can get what you want
                        2. The only real competition is with yourself!

Why, because you're assuming:

1. Obese women are abundant
                        2. Men who like them are scarce

I don't believe either of those are true, but if it WERE true then let's consider this guy "born lucky", because he knows how to get exactly what he wants in life!

I have been shot down by a fat chick. And I have fucked at least two fat chicks that I can remember, maybe more when I was drunk.

Fucking a ten was no harder or easier; the only way it was harder was:

1. I got nervous and thought I needed a different game
                        2. I wanted a woman who wasn't into me. That can happen EVERYWHERE on the scale, from 1-10!

I don't think those assumptions are accurate. Men like women all across the spectrum of fertility ages. I have friends in their 20s and they go nuts for hot girls in their mid-late 30s. I am 45 and I am dating a woman who is 29. Last year I slept with several women in their 20s at least once. So you are making assumptions about what I like vs. what "most men" like, which I don't think are accurate.

Except at the extremeties, SMV is a myth and a delusion. Do you know much about baseball? The very best batters "Fail" 7 times out of 10. Success 3 times out of 10 is considered all star quality performance. I have given the illustration many times, how when you really look at demographics logically and mathematically, there are more personal tens FOR YOU (and for every guy) than he can even say hello to in five lifetimes. You can't sleep with all your personal 7s and 8s fast enough once you understand how this shit works. Outside of the extremes, SMV doesn't mean much. Are you getting what you want, or do you have a scarcity mindet? If the former, the concept of SMV is utterly meaningless.

Here's an example of a "bigger" body type that I like. I can tell you when I have pursued women like this in the past, I have had competition from bigger, stronger, richer guys, and sometimes lots of it. For that reason, a lot of times it doesn't work out. But to say things like "less competition", is just ridiculous and very far from reality.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1323[/ATTACH]
                        I'm Tony D of http://www.absoluteability.com
                        Check out my Pua books on Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
                          She's in her mid 30's and she's had sex with like 250 guys. Seriously she is a couple inches shorter than me and weighs OVER 100 lbs more!! I've seen it on her swinger profile. It makes no difference, there are far too many men that will sleep with anything in a skirt.
                          Jesus...
                          Books For Men, Dating And Female Relationships Coaching That Actually Works! By Franco

Comment

Working...
                          X