Feel uncomfortable with the money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Allowed Feel uncomfortable with the money

I'm currently seeing a guy who I really like, I think he's sexy and we have good sex and chemistry, not the best sex I've ever had but it's still ok. However he has recently been giving me money, and not just change for this or that, but money that would cover my rent for example. I told him that I don't need it, even though I do, but he just continues to give it to me. I still like him and am into him sexually just as much as before, but I don't want to feel like a slut. He says he is traditional and wants to help me out and spoil me, what do I do?

BTW it's a different guy than the one in my previous thread.

Sugar daddy.
    "In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them." --John Von Neumann

"Courage is found in unlikely places." -- J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

Enjoy it? Lol Unless it makes you feel overly obligated to him.
      Check out my blog!
      http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
        Enjoy it? Lol Unless it makes you feel overly obligated to him.
        ^this! that is not your problem that is his problem...

Also, some people are givers, and get a lot of satisfaction giving...

Change your mindset about feeling like a slut, just re-frame as you have a generous guy... As long as you are not trying to "take advantage of him" or make him "obligated" to give you is fine...

The poster thin man, is generous with his ladies, is just some dudes have the $$...

I am generous as well, but with my beloved pipi.... :-)

In before nwp goes off on you...lol
        Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
          ^this! that is not your problem that is his problem...

Also, some people are givers, and get a lot of satisfaction giving...

Change your mindset about feeling like a slut, just re-frame as you have a generous guy... As long as you are not trying to "take advantage of him" or make him "obligated" to give you is fine...

The poster thin man, is generous with his ladies, is just some dudes have the $$...

I am generous as well, but with my beloved pipi.... :-)

In before nwp goes off on you...lol
          Yes, some men enjoy being generous. No point in denying them the pleasure of giving. That's how I see it. I don't ASK guys for anything but if they give it to me I'm very thankful. Why not?

I thought of NWP recently when I was browsing Craigslist ads. This guy said he wasn't looking for Barbie because she's a bitch and Ken can have that golddigging whore...lol I was like did NWP write that??
          Check out my blog!
          http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by letsgetlost View Post
            I'm currently seeing a guy who I really like,
            Are you two exclusive?

What's the nature of your relationship?

I think he's sexy and we have good sex and chemistry, not the best sex I've ever had but it's still ok. However he has recently been giving me money, and not just change for this or that, but money that would cover my rent for example.
            If he's a beta, he's worshipping you. If he's an alpha 1.0, he's trying to control you/lock you up by making you fully dependent on him for shelter, bread, and water, instead of relying on his own hotness.

I told him that I don't need it, even though I do, but he just continues to give it to me.
            So he's forcing you to take it? He's imposing his will upon you due to his own insecurities.

I still like him and am into him sexually just as much as before,
            Are you mono?

but I don't want to feel like a slut.
            You mean, a gold digger, not a slut.

He says he is traditional
            Pathetic!

and wants to help me out and spoil me,
            This is pedestaling you above him, which forces you to look down on him. There is a chance that this will work itself out in the form of your vagina drying up to Sahara desert status, since women are not sexually attracted to sniveling worms who worship them. Then you'll dump him and he will whine that he "did everything for that ungrateful bitch," without realizing that that's precisely his problem.

On the other hand, if he's an alpha 1.0, he's trying to discourage you from working so that your very biological sustenance is dependent on him, thus motivating you to be with him for gender neutral reasons because, like most needy alphas, he has no confidence in his own hotness. It's pathetic either way, but it does seem like he's trying to lock you up.

what do I do?
            Grow a spine. Tell him you will not take his money from now on. Ask him if that's a deal breaker. If it is, wish him well in life and learn to be a better judge of character by picking a guy with less insecurities next time!

This isn't rocket science!
            SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
              I thought of NWP recently when I was browsing Craigslist ads. This guy said he wasn't looking for Barbie because she's a bitch and Ken can have that golddigging whore...lol I was like did NWP write that??
              I don't do Craigslist.

Also, I'm not looking for women anymore. My girlfriend and I have a brand new arrangement in which she is my lioness whose job it is to do the hunting for me while I sit on my ass and wait for hot women to be sent by her to my door.

I'm going to write a report about that in the Relationship section. Hopefully, I'll have it done in a few hours.
              SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Comment

well, if he wants to spoil you, maybe let him?

Comment

Lol +1
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Changed my mind.
                    In this kind of scenario:
                    Let the guy pay if he wants and not if he not wants, but if he even dares to be pretend you owe him, next him.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Working...
                    X