Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How a PUA (sorry for using this word) changed my life.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious how'd you feel if this guy was traveling around the world banging lots of women and only seeing you a few times a year? I'm in that situation and I've wondered how the women in my life have felt about it.

My experience is most women keep in touch for a few months then stop communicating or even block me but they rarely say anything negative. I think they like me but I didn't build enough attachment and they want/are used to the idea of a boyfriend so that overrides all the fun we had.

I think the time required for a pua to hook a mltr is at least two weeks and often more. But it's happened much quicker for me though. Just curious what your thoughts are as a woman and mltr. You can PM of you feel like I'm hijacking ur thread.

My goal as PUA is to sweep a women off her feet in a week or two. I want to cut down the number of women I fuck and up the quality so it's kind of important for me to be able to do it quickly. I'm usually not in area very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
      Curious how'd you feel if this guy was traveling around the world banging lots of women and only seeing you a few times a year? I'm in that situation and I've wondered how the women in my life have felt about it.

My experience is most women keep in touch for a few months then stop communicating or even block me but they rarely say anything negative. I think they like me but I didn't build enough attachment and they want/are used to the idea of a boyfriend so that overrides all the fun we had.

I think the time required for a pua to hook a mltr is at least two weeks and often more. But it's happened much quicker for me though. Just curious what your thoughts are as a woman and mltr. You can PM of you feel like I'm hijacking ur thread.

My goal as PUA is to sweep a women off her feet in a week or two. I want to cut down the number of women I fuck and up the quality so it's kind of important for me to be able to do it quickly. I'm usually not in area very long.
      I do not really see the difference if my guy would bang other girls while traveling. I think I would rather prefer that as I sometimes find traces of other females in his home, and although I am not jealous, it can bring your mood down for a second, depending on the mood you are in that day etc. But I would have a major problem with seeing him only a few times a year. I was talking about having feelings for my man, I am genuinely in love with him, so I would have a hard time not being able to see him for a long time. But it depends, if a guy is really just my play friend, and we do have a friendship but without the aspect of love, I do not think it would be a problem for me if the he is traveling a lot (as I am not in love with him. Only with his cock.) I guess the only difficulties you can experience is that you might find it harder to keep the women interested, as probably other men will try to get their lays with them and there is nothing you can do to avoid her turning her pussy to another cock, as you are physically not available. If that makes sense? Also, if you just see them as returning FB's, do not give her the idea of boyfriend status... This is a big problem that many men underestimate. It can be very hurtful when a woman believes that this guy likes her and sees more in her than a FB, but he is just trying to "look" his best by not answering questions or verbalising the relationship, just to keep the chick on rotation. I personally do not like that and find it manipulative. As a human being, I rather not have that chick in my harem then, instead of risking to hurt another persons feelings. But that's just my point of view.

Well, if you have set your goal to have sex with as many women as possible during your travels, I guess its easier for you to play your night game rather than online, as you can already "lose" several days as not everyone is online all the time to reply and organise meets. I am not sure if I am of any help here, but I rather hook up with a guy I met live in a bar than with someone online. I am just too much of a charisma, attitude, personality junkie, which means when I get my men online, I suddenly start to become really picky as in I don't like this, nah he has a dog in his picture, nah he has a dolphin frame in the background, nah he looks too small etc, whereas when I am in a bar, and the exact same guy could just open me, and his presence does something to me, I am up for it. You see what I am trying to say? If you are looking for hook ups and you only have a limited time window, I would suggest to go out and get in touch with women in bars. Or another option, scan the area online in advance. Some online apps like tinder (unfortunately you would have to pay) let you change location, although you are physically not there (yet). I know a lot of sailors who organise their stays with chicks instead of paying for expensive hotels... and they are not particularly hot, but it works.

oh and PS: i am not MLTR. I am OLTR. Just for the record.

Comment

Just read your reply here, Patterns! Thank you very much for your feedback! I hope we will make it through another 5 years, and who knows, even longer.

Comment

I remember a thread explaining but what's the real difference with mltr and oltr

Comment

Originally posted by Travel&Museums View Post
            I remember a thread explaining but what's the real difference with mltr and oltr
            As far as I know (guys, please correct me if I am wrong), you can have several MLRTR's (Multiple long term relationships), You date and care for her but for other women as well. You can't have an OLTR, when you have MLTR's. Having an OLTR means (to me), that you can have FB's, very low end MLTR's if ever, basically you only have feelings for your OLTR, but not for the other women. They really are just for sex.

For example:
            If you told your OLTR, she is your OLTR, but you have MLTR's on the side and you have feelings for them and are not positioning yourself that your relationship is just sexual, I consider this you being a coward and a cheater. I would leave my man immediately, if i would find out that any of his play-friends got the idea of him having feelings for them. In the beginning I struggled even with the fact that he had regular girls on rotation, my idea in the beginning was that he has ONS's and that he will never see them again. But I get that it is a bit difficult to always get new girls and as he is super sexual and very hungry, I came to terms with the fact that he sees some of the girls more or less regularly. That's fine by me... but any verbalisation of relationships with them (unless its telling them its only sex, which I expect he did in the start), movie night, dinners, outside actions and cute text messages, leading them on or letting them think he could be more than just a play-friend, not acceptable. Many men think just because they got their girl into a polygamous relationship, they can just pretend that the FB's are meaningless, but de facto they have some sort of feelings for them. If this is the case, and he is making believe the OLTR that he only has feelings for her, he is not playing it right, he is actually a liar to get what he wants. To me when this happens there is not difference to the cowardliness of a mono guy cheating on his GF. So to summarise:

You upgrade a chick to OLTR level = no MLTR's possible, no feelings for others, she is your primary and you have FB's on the side.
            MLTR's = You have several girls you have sex with and care for + FB's.

I hope I could help. Maybe some of the experienced men on here can help and share information?

Comment

Originally posted by Leni13 View Post
              I do not like the term PUA generally, trying to find a different one
              A term that some people use is "seductionist"

Also, there are female seductionists out there. Not many, but they exist.

Comment

Originally posted by throughfare View Post
                A term that some people use is "seductionist"

Also, there are female seductionists out there. Not many, but they exist.
                Thank you, throughfare. Are the female seductionists following the PUA rules? Or is it more like a natural seduction which happens without them following any tactics? To be honest, I personally never had any problems fucking the guy I wanted (or even get him hooked), and all I did was just being myself, listening to my gut instinct. If I imagine one PUA following the script and a female PUA following also the script, they will never end up having sex together...

Comment

Well Leni, women don't use the same "rules" as male PUAs. Seducing men is a different proposition from seducing women.

(just as an aside here, note that I am talking about women seducing men only, women seducing women is a different story, and IME they have done well learning male PUA techniques.)

As a woman, you have to first determine what your goals are.

If you are a young, good-looking woman, and your goal is to pick up a guy for sex, all you have to do is open, be nice to him, steer the conversation the right way, and you'll get your desires, no trouble at all. It sounds like this has been your experience. If you're likeable and compliment him (guys are suckers for ego building words from cute girls) you should be able to keep him around for a relationship for however long you wish.

Now, when I say young, I don't mean a specific age range, like 18-28, or something. I mean pre-wall (one definition of The Wall is where a woman starts losing her looks, others use the term differently.) Depending on their genetics, women run into The Wall at different ages, and that's where more advanced seduction comes into play.

Also, whatever your age, you may have more advanced, specific goals for your seductions, no matter how young & good-looking you are.

Some women want to pick up male fetishists, for example, or good dancers. There's an online community of girls who want to find & keep sugar daddies, for example.

More to follow.

Comment

Working...
                  X