How to turn a guy off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Allowed How to turn a guy off

- Start looking seriously in his eyes at the moment he is aroused as hell and ask an out-of-context question
    - Keep the guy away from giving you oral sex, then when he proposes 69... act like you want to... then suddenly when starting tell him, you dont want to.
    - Start giving a blowjob and then quit before he gets into it.. so like exactly at the moment you notice he may be starting to get into it
    - Every time he starts to get into a certain act.. before he truly gets into it, start talking, moving away/differently, just quit. act like something is wrong
    - propose a sexual fantasy the guy cant get
    - let a guy propose a sexual fantasy and then tell him it wont be with you
    - Get a condom that's too small
    - Stop him from having sex with you by talking to his rational side
    - don't move the right way with him
    - Get too tight or too wide
    - Move away from him at a moment he wants you to move closer
    - Make him nervous and act like you are waiting for him to get hard
    - Make him feel like less
    - Let him lose at games, let his testosterone level drop
    - Kill the sexual vibe and make sure you show you are not into it, like absolutely not
    - annoy the hell out of him with questions

am i missing something?
    Think last night was truly GREAT.. perfectly turning off , WITHOUT EVEN MEANING TO.

With what intent?
    To teach him not too be overly eager and calm down?
    How to get rid of a guy who is too turned on, but youre not, like too drunk guys?
    Or you want to know what turns guys off so you can avoid it when you want them to turn on?

I mean, the first and third one, are actually good signs that a guy can learn something from you, when you do that
    Like he does something uncool, and can recover from it.. but he needs to be in the moment and smart to get the girl is actually smarter than him at this, and not just be like "HUH IS SHE STUPID? SHE DOESNT GET WHAT IM DOING?"

But your list seems pretty random, cause it can be for a lot of different purposes you'd do this. Each act has an effect

So again, what do you really want to achieve with it? The things you named all have their place

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      am i missing something?
      Rapid weight gain.

Comment

Originally posted by bazoom View Post
        With what intent?

But your list seems pretty random, cause it can be for a lot of different purposes you'd do this. Each act has an effect
        I actually wish none of this had happened... all of it is a tad much for one night... no?

I met up with a guy where as usual the sex went horrible.
        It's like freaking everything is perfect.
        And then sex happens and it sucks and we are both not satisfied and it makes me want to break stuff.

It was one of the reasons i totally got involved
        with the slutty part of my nature..
        thinking "lets have more sex"

I thought I may learn shit if I were having more sex,
        about how to have "good" sex.. since the guy had been totally obsessed with "good sex"

It didn't change shit though.
        But figured it didn't matter and that it may be useful to write down the list..
        who knows when it turns out to be useful to know how to turn a guy off.
        So as you said.. everything has its place and time....

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
        Rapid weight gain.
        hahahaha yeah I think that would work for quite some guys.

Another one that helped me in the past: long toilet break(s) for either side
        being too tired (for the guy as well as the girl)
        having too much pain and/or showing too much pain (depends on guy though) (vaginism-style we could call it. especially when being/getting too tight)
        Biting at blowjobs
        As a girl: acting like totally disinterested in anything the guys says. Making 0 eyecontact and laying there as a mummy.
        Being too cocky in a way that it's not funny or flirty anymore but just like: "ew"

It's funny. Often people say all you have to do as a girl is spread your legs... which i don't think is 100% true with every guy.

People also often say that the best sex is when a girl is engaged and enjoying herself.
        I think it has to do with everything mentioned before and above.
        I mean all of the things mentioned above usually sign that a girl isn't involved.

Comment

"Im too tired and not feelin it like this, lets sleep"
          But he might be a horny dog and keep spooning you with a boner and you could feel sad for him and guillty. Dont

Go on your phone. Ohhh this one is so disrespectful

"Im going home, busy tomorrow"
          Will make him chase more though

In bed it definitely sucks if a girl is stone cold, not showing any joy... some girl once told me i was desperate in an utter cold tone. Instantly killed my boner

Comment

Ha
            Hahaha

xD
            Yup, those'll work

Comment

And then sex happens and it sucks and we are both not satisfied and it makes me want to break stuff.
              Been there. But I think you'd get more out of trying to feel these things out in a compassionate way.

You start a war against 'shit that just happens', you'll only magnify your own pain and prolong the process.

Comment

(btw, to any guys that missed it, the last line in the OP was sarcastic)

Its good to have humor about paradoxes and slanted/unfair things
                In the end you have to be aware of and put up with a lot of it
                But you get past it... and often laugh about it.

I think kit is actually on point here. Having humor about a guys instant turn offs is a good step.
                You never want to go so far as to be acidic, but I don't think she is, she's more pragmatic and noting it, which is pretty decent..

(thumbs up)

Obviously, us guys are tempremental about some shit, haha
                You are right to sort of just own it, and command your own feeling of "guess he didn't like that"
                It is respectful to yourself

Personally, I think its a win.
                Good on you.

That FICKLE side of men, its better to laugh about it, than have some dickbag unintentionally shame the shit out of you into fear.
                No guy worth his salt wants any woman to feel crushed, and obligated to do shit like walking on egg shells.

Tryhard: you nailled it
                I think humor is the first step on that path

Are you missing something kit?
                Yes, but a lot of women are missing that very same thing
                Its kind of like... you are expecting men to be more together than they are and are relying on it when you make your initial assessment of them,
                WHEN iit turns out to be wrong, as always, they'll blame it on you (because they assume getting sex is all they have to do and awesome sex is then your job *of course thats utter bullshit*)

Men on average have this kind of "sour" instability in their character
                STRONG MEN, never turn sour (within reason of course)
                And they WEED OUT insidious versions of it, where they can
                DULL MEN, tend to embrace the sour aspects of themselves and it will always lead to subtle blames and jabs and stabs (girls are the same, I screen for it all the time)
                And MEN IN THE MIDDLE will cut themselves off emotionally and act extra decisive to avoid areas of possible failure again.

Obviously, the real trouble is dudes in the middle somewhere, and thats where what tryhard said really comes into play, because it is a grey area when a dude isn't intentionally embracing sourness, and is just fucking confused (like you are I suppose)

As a general rule though, don't assume sex has a sour component, and then go ahead and expect men to live up to that
                Rather than allow them to get cheap shots in at you

Maybe you do fuck up and have qualities that turn dudes off, SOME OF IT will have a root in your genuine flaws
                BUT 80% you can sort of pass off (if humble about it?)

You do have flaws, but being flawless wouldn't get rid of dudes being fickle, so, its good sometimes to just laugh and leave it be
                Eventually come to understanding
                But I'd not rush

Comment

thanks

Comment

All of these are paraphrases of.. failing to get into the mood.
                    Why? Because you or him wanted too much to 'fix' it? Too much talk about it? It being too much 'on the agenda'?
                    My experience is that its easier to replace a lover, than to 'fix' one that is not currently working. 'Fixing' always leads to issues.. And you cant really change the sexual energy of another person.

But it could be that you are just meeting too frequently. Try reducing to once pr. week for a while, and see if that helps. If not..... !

Comment

Originally posted by tryhard View Post
                      You start a war against 'shit that just happens', you'll only magnify your own pain and prolong the process.
                      Definitely, you can't predict what will happen, so why get bent out of shape over something that is mostly out of your control. That's the whole point all of this, screening for who is compatible and who isn't.

Originally posted by ijjjji View Post
                      All of these are paraphrases of.. failing to get into the mood.
                      Why? Because you or him wanted too much to 'fix' it? Too much talk about it? It being too much 'on the agenda'?
                      My experience is that its easier to replace a lover, than to 'fix' one that is not currently working. 'Fixing' always leads to issues.. And you cant really change the sexual energy of another person.

But it could be that you are just meeting too frequently. Try reducing to once pr. week for a while, and see if that helps. If not..... !
                      Yup, another common theme. People trying to "change" and "control" another or a certain outcome.

That's the common element here: trying to control that which you cannot.

Comment

Not funny at all.

Here are some more themes:
                        - Seduce 2-3 guys at the same time at the same place.
                        - Allow your UG friend to cockblock the guy you like.
                        - Irritate him by asking him for favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
                          Not funny at all.

Here are some more themes:
                          - Seduce 2-3 guys at the same time at the same place.
                          - Allow your UG friend to cockblock the guy you like.
                          - Irritate him by asking him for favors.
                          loooooooool, i am sorry.. but really.. i do find it rather funny...

Been there
                          Done that
                          Still got a good make-out with the guy, except that back then I used to walk away... XD

But yeah.. I can imagine in some situations that also works to kill a boner XD
                          Last edited by Kit; 05-20-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

loooooooool, i am sorry.. but really.. i do find it rather funny...

Been there
                            Done that
                            Still got a good make-out with the guy, except that back then I used to walk away... XD

But yeah.. I can imagine in some situations that also works to kill a boner XD
                            If you Seduce 2-3 guys at the same time no man involved in the situ will like it (the exception is wings). In addition, nobody will like an UG in front of his face and nobody likes favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Dateathome View Post
                              If you Seduce 2-3 guys at the same time no man involved in the situ will like it (the exception is wings). In addition, nobody will like an UG in front of his face and nobody likes favors.
                              you have never seen guys competing, have you?

I didn't even want to seduce 2 guys at the same time once and then instead of dismissing them cause ididnt want to hurt their feelings.. they started competing with each other for my attention.. while i was going hot and cold to both of them ;p

once was dance-flirting with 5 guys at the same time.. also all of them competing and 100% sexual atmosphere..., so they were also trying to seduce me together (giving each other space), weird unique moment.

Then there are these friends who like to get a girl together..t rust me it happens, but you need the right atmosphere+ context and make sure jealousy doesn't play a role, while enjoyment and joy does.

What is an UG again?

and favors are liked. they can give people a feeling of importance..

Stop with limiting yourself to beliefs and live life without the preconceived notions and you will see.

It's sad i am so bored of these little things/games, otherwise I could just proof you wrong and do what I say is possible AGAIN.. but don't feel like it, so won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X