No announcement yet.

How to turn a guy off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An UG is somebody who is married and wants to annoy you while you talk to a cute girl. In addition, an UG is not cute enough and has no decent game.

A favor is a cute thing to do when my frame is too sexual...
    I love preconceived notions. They save lives..

Kit, perhaps you are a woman who appreciates favors. Meet my ex and you will change your mind.

Comment

hmm okay, dunno what to say. Dont know your ex obviously.

just found this article by chance btw.. its hilarious.
      http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/best-...n_1245324.html

dont think it's "the best flirting technique" for girls.. but there is some truth to it. Very situation dependent. But the truth is.. most people like a potential partner who knows how to have a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        just found this article by chance btw.. its hilarious.
        http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/best-...n_1245324.html

dont think it's "the best flirting technique" for girls.. but there is some truth to it. Very situation dependent. But the truth is.. most people like a potential partner who knows how to have a good time
        The technique can work if done well, but i think the chick in the story was in fact hitting on the guy's friend originally.

OF COURSE, she'd tell her bf that it was all part of a plan, and that the guy would happily believe it (the male ego being what it is). She might even believe it herself.

It is super easy to change a girl's interest when she is all amped up. I have been on both ends of this, and its hilarious when the girl thinx later that she was never into the original guy, when you kmow perfectly well that he (sometimes) did more than half the work and you just swooped in at the right time.

Comment

hmm ofcourse that's possible.
          Although I know plenty of girls that could have tried this way (and succeeded)

I think you may be underestimating some girls' willingness and ways of hooking guys.... (and proving, next to scientific articles, again how guys are likely to underestimate female's intelligence lol)

also it's supereasy to flirt with another guy, to make one interested.
          Although some guys really cant handle that and totally give up, others just totally feel more interested in you. Especially when they haven't shown interest in you previously. Kinda same like with girls. Isnt that one technique in those pua blogs and stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
            The technique can work if done well, but i think the chick in the story was in fact hitting on the guy's friend originally.

OF COURSE, she'd tell her bf that it was all part of a plan, and that the guy would happily believe it (the male ego being what it is). She might even believe it herself.

It is super easy to change a girl's interest when she is all amped up. I have been on both ends of this, and its hilarious when the girl thinx later that she was never into the original guy, when you kmow perfectly well that he (sometimes) did more than half the work and you just swooped in at the right time.
            Girls do try to make guys jealous, but they usually pick semi-chode guys to touch and be all over, when doing this.

Yeah maybe he was winging with a chode - i was thinking of my wing, and the attraction he gets is usually real.

Comment

haha there are not many girls who would attempt this one (or think in hindsight that it was their idea) for that matter

I just happen to have met a few girls who could have tried and "succeeded" this way..

Comment

Working...
              X