Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Allowed Latest Bbml Campaign

Brothers & Sisters,

As you've probably seen, the Bumble app developers have been campaigning (on and off the app) against male bullying after the incident (fake or real doesn't really matter) described in the following link:

http://blog.bumble.com/post/14537475...tter-to-connor

Now, I'm sitting here, on a GORGEOUS summer afternoon (74F, clear skies, calm winds), and I really had these two options: sip on margaritas and chill by my pool with with my blonde skinny neighbor (and of course get a nice long blowjob and fuck her afterwards), or go online and post on NextASF. I chose the latter... and I haven't posted on here for years (mainly because I've been on cruise control)...but the matter is important...and it sounds like war....so I needed to post....

But I don't want it to be a war...that's why I'm posting here and not in the male sections....now here's the deal:

The dude "Connor" whether fictitious or not, handled this situation poorly....he definitely lost his cool, and took it out on this (let's assume innocent) girl...
    Have I ever done that? probably.... have I been so frustrated and repulsed by the status quo of female double-standard and hypocrisy that I acted like a jerk? yup....am I sorry and ashamed of having allowed my emotions to take over my reason and rationality? YUP.

That said, I can't begin to describe how disgusted I am about the prospect of national news anchors slobbering over this and turning the dial all the way up against Adam in the name of Eve....

Let me explain:

1) NO MAN LIKES TO WORK. please don't come back and tell me "oh you must like your job or you need to look for another path, bla bla bla"...fuck this bullshit....I make $250K/yr and I hate working....women who ask me "do you love your job" are immediately deleted and blocked for being dumb and stupid... people who "love their job" are either rock stars (who ironically will sooner or later end up killing themselves via overdose or some other sort of dumb shit because they hate their life) or just artsy fartsy hipsters who are basically poor (don't get me wrong, I'm very much into arts and play classical guitar and read sheet music, but I need to make cash money and need to take care of shit and support family members).

2) I never ask people "what do you do for a living", guys or gals...doesn't matter, I don't ask it..it's not important...if it comes up LATER in a conversation, fine, I'll oblige...if it's the first question a fucking stranger asks me, I'm making shit up (Limo driver, Pole dance wiper, etc), and if it's a woman I have a long list of shit test busters for that question....

3) Because of the LONG history of women using men for money, it is ETIQUETTE to not ask a man about what he does...it is also ETIQUETTE for a man to not ask a women "Do you like to fuck?"...because we all know that men don't like to work, and women don't like to fuck (by that I mean they don't like sex for the sole and mere act of sex...sex for them is an expression/celebration of a series of things that must happen before the act of sex, as opposed to men who will fuck what they see & like immediately and without any pre-condition, which means men love sex unconditionally, and women love it conditionally).

4) Dating is a mating dance..respect your steps and don't fucking step on your partners toes...it's a fragile and delicate dance, and people are hyper-sensitive at the initial stages of courtship.

5) Last point and extremely important point. The bumble queens are missing the whole fucking point about their argument in the sake of advancement of females. Let me be clear, TRUE feminists are the only true allies to men in this fucked up world we live in...UNFORTUNATELY, most "feminists" are not true feminists...meaning they are not true advocates of equality...they play DOUBLE STANDARDS, they want the equal rights, the equal opportunities, the upper hand, but they don't want to put in the same responsibilities, the same effort, the same hard work that we men put in. You need a proof? here's a proof: I'm 38, single,no kids, and been dating for 21 years now....I've been on OVER 1000+ dates....in statistics, data collected from such sample is considered SIGNIFICANT. And here's a statistic that will blow your mind: 0.00%...NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SOUL, insisted on splitting the bill with me in any of those dates....in statistics that is DAMNING evidence...sad evidence that the majority of (physically attractive) women have zero decency, no conscience, and no scruples, and enjoy USING men...and I've over-heard many a time women talking about their "accomplishments" in doing so.

Peace,
    BabelFish.
    “The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet.” - Simone de Beauvoir

Dear BabelFish.
    I am not going to be kind/unassuming/sugarcoat anything for you.
    You seem like the kind of person who would distrust anyone doing that.

This is my honest response, please forgive me if you don't like that I am not going along with what you said.

Originally posted by BabelFish View Post
    and it sounds like war..
    Hmmm... isn't warfare fun (no it isn't)...
    but eh.. war only starts when all people involved believe it's war. War coming from one side doesn't exist.. then it's simply calling it an attack... (so why are you mentioning / posting this / reacting to it?)

But I don't want it to be a war...that's why I'm posting here and not in the male sections....
    Aha. Good? If you say it like that I would say thankyou. Except the fact that most of the readers here are also going to be male.So perhaps I should redirect you to the "flair" / "cosmopolitan" forum.

now here's the deal:
    The dude "Connor" whether fictitious or not, handled this situation poorly....he definitely lost his cool, and took it out on this (let's assume innocent) girl...
    Okay so she dealed with it in a way that seemed right to her, by posting her reaction to it. Which is totally cool. There will be people at her side, at his side....
    Whatever the world wont stop turning around.

Have I ever done that? probably.... have I been so frustrated and repulsed by the status quo of female double-standard and hypocrisy that I acted like a jerk? yup....am I sorry and ashamed of having allowed my emotions to take over my reason and rationality? YUP.
    Good.. mistakes/acting in a way that you shouldn't have happens, is normal etc.... That you realise this was possibly not the best way is more than most people do

That said, I can't begin to describe how disgusted I am about the prospect of national news anchors slobbering over this and turning the dial all the way up against Adam in the name of Eve....
    There is one rule in life that somehow most people don't get yet:
    NEWS is disproportionate... BUT people who actually know shit aint going to even act like they care.
    As you would say: this kind of news doesn't pay their bills.

(I have followed a case closely once. The news said A, what truly had happened was B. What you would believe was A or C, because the news was so misleading.
    Since then I don't give a shit about news.)

Let me explain:
    1) NO MAN LIKES TO WORK. please don't come back and tell me "oh you must like your job or you need to look for another path, bla bla bla"...fuck this bullshit....I make $250K/yr and I hate working....women who ask me "do you love your job" are immediately deleted and blocked for being dumb and stupid... people who "love their job" are either rock stars (who ironically will sooner or later end up killing themselves via overdose or some other sort of dumb shit because they hate their life) or just artsy fartsy hipsters who are basically poor (don't get me wrong, I'm very much into arts and play classical guitar and read sheet music, but I need to make cash money and need to take care of shit and support family members).
    This is a lie. No not everyone likes to work, but quite some people make money from something they enjoy more than that they hate it. (if they hate it they would usually quit their job eventually, or claim a burnout, or quit working when they have made enough money.)
    In my sample of over 2000 people. I know plenty people who would claim to "like" their job. Liking is a big word ofcourse.. but they respect the job they have chosen. They are happy with the path they have taken. People can get satisfaction out of a wide variety of things. For some people it actually IS their jobs.

Now I can believe it's not for everyone like this.

2) I never ask people "what do you do for a living", guys or gals...doesn't matter,
    I do. Out of interest. Did you know you spend more time on your job than on any other activity (except sleep and food) of your life?
    It's a part of who you are as a person at some point. It can show what you value in life. It can show how intelligent you are and/or how driven.
    It can even tell how you prefer to spend your time as a person.

Because guess what.. these women... most likely they are not looking for sex only... they are also considering you as a lifepartner.
    Hence it makes sense to see whether you match their life and/or lifestyle. Their way of thinking and/or the social circles they frequent.

I don't ask it..
    Good for you. If you don't do it, it doesn't mean others are not allowed to do it.

it's not important...
    opinion, also if that's what you believe.. it doesn't mean other people have the same kind of background or reason to believe it as you do.

if it comes up LATER in a conversation, fine, I'll oblige...
    Whatever, whatever suits you.

if it's the first question a fucking stranger asks me, I'm making shit up (Limo driver, Pole dance wiper, etc),
    Good, your choice, your decision, your thing. Doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.
    But do know, that someone asking it out of true interest would be mislead as well and broken trust is more horrible than anything else to fix.

and if it's a woman I have a long list of shit test busters for that question....
    Your choice. Your read on the situation. As mentioned before.. you don't KNOW why someone is asking. Each individual can be asking it for a different reason.
    Hell it would even make more sense for you to ask "why are you asking"

It is weird that you see stuff still as shit tests after such a long time dating around.

3) Because of the LONG history of women using men for money, it is ETIQUETTE to not ask a man about what he does...
    etiquette? Whatever. Every society, and agegroup its own rules and regulations. We live in a different time. Why should we care about etiquette?

it is also ETIQUETTE for a man to not ask a women "Do you like to fuck?"
    Actually I have had guys asking me that.. and guess what? I DONT MIND.
    I just answer them honestly: "yes" or.. "yes, but not with you, I prefer someone else" or... "yes, but only if I like the guy truly"
    Now this is just me...
    I like guys to be honest with me about what they want.

BUT LISTEN
    Times have changed.
    Females are not always shamed for liking sex anymore, as was OFTEN the case in the past times.
    People are hyperconnected and stuff.
    Morals and (the faith in) religion have changed.
    Education has changed
    And so have apps like tinder and other apps come up.
    The teenagers of nowadays? They ask pictures of each other at snapchat.
    They call for attention at facebook.....

Don't freaking live in a past time that's not reality anymore.

But yeah. If a guy asks me about whether I like sex.. I would wonder whether he only wants sex. YET
    Because I don't want to be presumptous.. I would ask him more, hear him out..
    And in some cases it's a honest question.
    Also you are comparing apples to pears.
    The only thing asking "do you like sex" or "what is your job" have in common?
    People fear, encouraged by quite some societies and upbringings, that other people like them only for those things and not for the person that they are, besides those things that the potential partner can also find at other people...

Actually in hindsight if a guy asked me "do you like sex" I would probably answer "hmm. who doesn't"

...because we all know that men don't like to work, and women don't like to fuck
    Are you actually kidding? lol.. is this whole post a joke? (serious question LOL)

(by that I mean they don't like sex for the sole and mere act of sex...sex for them is an expression/celebration of a series of things that must happen before the act of sex,
    Lies. Most PUA guys here would be able to tell you that some women actually like sex for sex.

as opposed to men who will fuck what they see & like immediately and without any pre-condition, which means men love sex unconditionally, and women love it conditionally).
    It are choices that we grew up with from the time we learned to watch series, watch movies, watch disney or other things. It's what society has shown us to value.
    And do you know what?
    I think it's not thαt bad.
    I think guys should learn the same as well though. To not just fuck anything that can breath.. but to create more lasting and strong experiences which make their heads spin out of control.

4) Dating is a mating dance..respect your steps and don't fucking step on your partners toes...it's a fragile and delicate dance, and people are hyper-sensitive at the initial stages of courtship.
    This is totally out of place. Thing is.. you have to focus on an individual level on the other person. Not go along with "guys do this" "girls do this"....
    Please.

5) Last point and extremely important point. The bumble queens are missing the whole fucking point about their argument in the sake of advancement of females. Let me be clear, TRUE feminists are the only true allies to men in this fucked up world we live in...UNFORTUNATELY, most "feminists" are not true
    Who are you to define what is true and not true?

feminists...meaning they are not true advocates of equality...
    Who says that?
    Most feminists I know (actually almost all) agree that we call it feminism but that they actually read it as genderequality...
    They dont agree however with the fact that we should actually rename all movements to "genderequality"...

why?
    Because in this whole world. (Not only the tiny bubble most people know of) the amount of females being repressed, and the price they pay for it, is way higher than the males that are repressed, and often also the price they pay for it. I have seen studies that almost make me cry, because it's truly sad in so many countries. I have heard stories that make me wonder what made this world so fucked up and whether people will ever learn to be better.

they play DOUBLE STANDARDS, they want the equal rights, the equal opportunities, the upper hand, but they don't want to put in the same responsibilities, the same effort, the same hard work that we men put in.
    Link me a study. This is a generalisation and sounds like a very... warped view on opportunities.

You need a proof? here's a proof: I'm 38, single,no kids, and been dating for 21 years now....I've been on OVER 1000+ dates....in statistics, data collected from such sample is considered SIGNIFICANT.
    Nope it's not.

It can only be used for showing "relations", but not for conclusions or for real causes. It's highly biased. (especially selection bias)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias

And here's a statistic that will blow your mind: 0.00%...NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SOUL, insisted on splitting the bill with me in any of those dates....
    Well funny. I know friends of mine and me who actually insist on splitting.
    Also you have to realise, sometimes girls dont split the bill because they dont want to OFFEND the offering party.
    Because it could signal they are not interested in the other person as a potential mate.
    It's double from both sides.

Actually the last date I had I made the guy split the bill, even though he kept insisting on paying.
    One date I actually paid for a guy.
    Times are changing dude. this has nothing to do with me personally.

in statistics that is DAMNING evidence...sad evidence that the majority of (physically attractive) women have zero decency, no conscience, and no scruples, and enjoy USING men...
    As mentioned before. This is not true. Your sample was different and you probably don't realise you already had set some kind of frame. Also this is talking about the past years, not about the present. Nor did you include their ages, their come-off, their sociocultural background, their intelligence.

and I've over-heard many a time women talking about their "accomplishments" in doing so.
    This is sad... but eh.. I also just read a book about a guy who was gloating about making women have sex and him getting money out of it.
    Deal with it.
    some people are fucked up.
    Quite some people.
    BUT IT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD PUNISH OTHERS FOR IT.
    That's simply irresponsible, unbelievably inexcusable and presumptuous.

Peace,
    BabelFish.
    Peace,
    Kit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Thanks. Good points. I really want this to be an eye opening dialogue and not war.
      I like your points about news being disproportionate (I'm a huge disciple of Nassim Taleb and his Black Swan therory/books)
      and about my samples being biased...but then again, you and your enlightened feminist friends are a rare minority...trust me...YOU are a biased sample...you might be cool, but you're still an immaterial minority compared to the masses...times might have changed on the surface, but DNA doesn't change that fast...
      PS: nothing wrong with wanting sex and only sex. It's THAT important for guys. You need to understand that 😊
      “The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet.” - Simone de Beauvoir

Comment

Another quick point: the argument about "frame" is weak...just bcz one has a certain "frame" doesn't mean decent ppl should take advantage of it...if I happen to meet a woman who is a prostitute or a stripper, I still treat her with the uttmost respect (have dated both kinds)...look up "deontic ethics"...it's basically doing the right thing regardless of "frame" or "utility". 😊

Comment

I kinda agree, that its bad for media to report this from the 'white males are scum' angle..

When Bumble user Ashley asked Connor, "What do you do?” Connor told Ashley he was tired of girls like her — “entitled, gold-digging whores.” He told her to take her “$40,000/ account manager job & ASU degree elsewhere” because his “$300,000 job and Notre Dame finance degree” has no use for Ashley. Connor also says he doesn’t prescribe to “this neo-liberal, Beyoncι, feminist cancer which plagues society."
          But on the flip side, this is pretty hefty, when it comes to begging for a face punch... Lol..

Comment

Yeah he handled it poorly...but I'm analyzing the whole iceberg, not just the tip...the dude had probably been burned and exhausted by countless Ashley's who "want more than just sex" (which means constant entertainment activities that require financing) without putting in their fair share.
            And if the dude ever dares suggesting smthg that costs little to no money, he's deemed cheap. This is the dbl standard I'm talking about (THEY ARE CHEAP, not him). I've lived it. Hot girls have power & entitlement mentalities.
            PS: yes, my sample is biased. when I say girls/women/females, I'm referring to the ones I find sexually attractive to me.

Comment

hmm so a possibility is you preselect and then are disappointed at your preselection?

Sounds like you could need a new screening mechanism.

And sure, people can want people for sex.
              But then nobody should whine when the other persons mental abilities and/or view on life is fucked up...
              That's not what you decided on or screened for.

Also I keep being surprised how people don't truly know what they feel truly sexual attracted to
              (this includes myself and another sample of 200+ people)

Comment

I wish I could change my preselection mechanism, but attraction is not a choice (that's our #1 tenet on here 😊

PS: and were you implying that hot chicks have lower mental abilities and fucked up views on life?? Oh nooo 😱 🙊🙉😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by BabelFish View Post
                  PS: and were you implying that hot chicks have lower mental abilities and fucked up views on life?? Oh nooo  
                  Wouldn't dare

(Actually honestly, loads of my friends are actually what I think would be considered hot and don't have a fucked up view. BUT I know plenty of girls who put layer after layer of make-up on, which are also considered hot chicks and do have a fucked up view... and lower mental capabilities (They think looks are all that matter in life and quite narcisstic.. a perfect combo for a girl to make herself look "hot" at every cost). Most smart girls nowadays study.. and not all of them, but some could be considered "hot" IF they actually had the time and wish to take care of their looks. No not all.. I also know girls that model and stuff.)
                  So no clue which hot chicks you refer to. Also.. I think how hotter the girl, how less chance there is that she is used to reality, AND how more she learns that it's "ok"to get away with crappy stuff... (People have this way of acting differently towards "hot" chicks... ))

So yeah. I think it's ridiculous to mirror the views of the people you pick on the whole sex,

As well as that I think it's ridiculous to only select on looks.. but I am guilty of it myself, so not allowed to say anything.

Comment

Agree with you on all of the above.
                    Side note: I treat "hot" chicks (makeup or not) with more suspicion, with a higher state of alert, readiness, and sensitivity to shit-tests/demands/entitlements, with higher standards, zero ass-licking/chivalry, and zero tolerance policy on disrespect. But that doesn't necessasrily get me anywhere, I can easliy end up being replaced by someone else who is willing to slave away...such are the laws of nature...easily observable in monkeys 😂

Comment

Working...
                    X