"daygaming women" ever heard of it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
    perhaps I'm misusing semantics. as what I'm trying to say is 'I'm not attached to any particular narrative' and my sources are diverse. all good.
    Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
      jeffy was alluding to the same thing, that the better you become at game, the more you become like a girl lol
      that is one of my popular posts, i wrote a long time ago http://www.theskillsmethod.com/bizar...ike-hot-woman/
      Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

www.dancefloorseduction.com

Comment

haha that's hilarious! reading now I really need to add your blog to my reading list now!

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
          On average Asians and Indians have smaller dicks, lower testosterone, etc, and yet Japan, Kambodia and China have some of the most violent histories.
          I got hatemail for being racist (and apparently a downvote) for having said this, so let me just say that i was just repeating what Jack and Kit said, to refute their OWN conclusions about violence. I wasn't endorsing their premises, just exposing a contradiction by takung it as a "fact" at face value..should have been clearer. Anyways no, i am not trying to prove sum superiority over other Indians (at least not in thus case lol j/k). And i certainly wasn't being racist: I am not going to take any statistics across the board in a staggeringly socially stratified country like india, at face value.

But!

If YOU have a big cock, all the statistics in the world (right or wrong!!) about average penis sizes in your "group" are irrelevant to YOU. So why are you getting upset, Mr. Downvoter? lol

Comment

i am wondering how we got from female daygamers to the monogamy of indians...

stay ontopic guys!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

omg!!!

new stats

a website which sells penis enlargement gadgetry.

Other studies have shown very different results. A 2015 study in the British Journal of Urology took a look at a selection of 20 screened and accountable studies on the penis size of 15, 521 men from around the world.

Looking at average non-erect length, their meta-study found the average length worldwide was 9.16 centimeters (3.6 inches). In Nigeria, western Africa, the average length was 8.16 centimeters (3.2 inches), India it was 8.21 centimeters (3.23 inches), South Korea was 7.7 centimeters (3 inches), Germany was 8.6 centimeters (3.38 inches), USA was 8.85 centimeters (3.48 inches), and Jordan was 9.3 centimeters (3.66), to name but a few.

In terms of average erect length – which wasn’t was hugely looked into across the studies – India was 12.93 centimeters (5.09 inches), USA was 12.89 centimeters (5.07 inches), Turkey was 12.73 centimeters (5.01 inches), and Germany was 14.48 centimeters (5.7 inches).

It’s not quite the vast regional divides seen on the map, to say the least.

But besides anything else, does it really matter? Another recent survey found only 11.2 percent of women felt penis size was of any real importance, whereas 67.4 percent said that it was somewhat important but not of any overriding significance, and the other 21.4 percent could not have cared less. Additionally, it revealed that men often overestimated average penis size compared to women.
              http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...und-the-world/

Comment

Yeah, even more off topic but every attempt to generalize penis sizes to nationality and race haven't been accurate. The only thing I've noticed that was consistent was flaccid sizes are different.
                Funny how it takes like 50+ lays to accurately assess how big or small your cock is compared to others. Almost every chick that is into you will tell you your cock is big, unless you actually have a small one.

I do think testosterone levels have a lot to do with the culture. Cultures more in touch with sexuality do tend to have higher test levels, and I don't actually think that is a function of genetics -- more sex you have, the better and more intense sex you have, the higher levels of testosterone you maintain. Almost every surviving modern nation is going to be a direct product of intense competition (e.g. tribal fights to wars in course of millennia) in the nearish past (few thousands of years) and really intense natural selection within sexual competition, so despite what it appears to us, almost everyone surviving today is are relatively close (evolutionarily peaking) descendants of some bad ass people.
                "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Comment

Originally posted by FRwestk View Post
                  Yeah, even more off topic but every attempt to generalize penis sizes to nationality and race haven't been accurate. The only thing I've noticed that was consistent was flaccid sizes are different.
                  Funny how it takes like 50+ lays to accurately assess how big or small your cock is compared to others. Almost every chick that is into you will tell you your cock is big, unless you actually have a small one.

I do think testosterone levels have a lot to do with the culture. Cultures more in touch with sexuality do tend to have higher test levels, and I don't actually think that is a function of genetics -- more sex you have, the better and more intense sex you have, the higher levels of testosterone you maintain. Almost every surviving modern nation is going to be a direct product of intense competition (e.g. tribal fights to wars in course of millennia) in the nearish past (few thousands of years) and really intense natural selection within sexual competition, so despite what it appears to us, almost everyone surviving today is are relatively close (evolutionarily peaking) descendants of some bad ass people.
                  I just read an article that says that testosteron levels in person are actually higher with women with higher WHR (> 0,75), so in cultures where the women are high on estrogen guys would be more likely to have more testosteron?

women high on estrogen = women have a) more testosteron, b) more likely to be fat
                  Last edited by Kit; 10-09-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    I just read an article that says that testosteron levels in person are actually higher with women with higher WHR (> 0,75), so in cultures where the women are high on estrogen guys would be more likely to have more testosteron?

women high on estrogen = women have a) more testosteron, b) more likely to be fat
                    that study as you state it, only show correlation and not cause and effect, so its hard to say.
                    "A human life gains luster and strength only when it is polished and tempered."

Comment

Originally posted by FRwestk View Post
                      that study as you state it, only show correlation and not cause and effect, so its hard to say.
                      http://www.omicsonline.org/open-acce....php?aid=30498

Comment

Working...
                      X