Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

attractive women for a fling, less attractive women for a relationship? ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Relationships are usually a confused mixture of two distinct needs which don't connect well: home and adventure. It is somewhat possible to have both if you create this kind of breath-in/breath-out moment and keep it going, but it isn't possible to have both at the same time with the same individual, which is why people usually tend to separate the needs to different people: a wife for feeling at home and another woman who poses the adventure. The funny thing that most people don't seem to understand is that fearlessly going on an adventure only becomes possible as long as you do have a home you can come back to afterwards, so it's not so much a "I prefer this over that" but rather a "I'm so glad I have you so I can feel secure enough to go on adventures". I'm not sure I would be able to accomplish what I feel I can at the moment without the security my girlfriend provides me. The added benefit is that when coming home from my adventures (of any kind, not just sexual), we'll both be a little different which creates sort of an adventure getting to know each other anew again. In a way the article may be right stating that men chose different women for different kinds of needs, but I wouldn't define "attractive" as having much to do with physical appearance, it's rather about which kind of need a woman might fulfill that defines the type of attraction felt by a man. Does she offer home, security, or adventure?

    Jester
    Bunterrichten - Alternativen zum Unter-richten:

    Comment


    • #17
      hmm i agree with that they often are in peoples mind, especially faced with questions like this, but obviously people have more sides to their character xD

      also, just read this :

      http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7484286.html
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kit View Post
        hmm i agree with that they often are in peoples mind, especially faced with questions like this, but obviously people have more sides to their character xD

        also, just read this :

        http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7484286.html
        LOL, I just read the title: "Three is the magic number: Optimum number of sexual partners revealed"
        Yes and no, I thought to myself. More than three and my schedule starts feeling really crowded. Then I read the article and realized they were talking life total, not MLTRs. Is that fucked up or what?!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Sase View Post
          LOL, I just read the title: "Three is the magic number: Optimum number of sexual partners revealed"
          Yes and no, I thought to myself. More than three and my schedule starts feeling really crowded. Then I read the article and realized they were talking life total, not MLTRs. Is that fucked up or what?!
          Yeah I was surprised to recently learn that a couple of friends my age have both had sex with less than 10 women. Makes me wonder if a small number of men have most of the sex. No wonder white knights and self-hating male feminists are so common. Also M/W complex. Sad when you think about it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Well It's hard to say. As Gun said most men just settle for what they can get, so it's hard to draw out a general rule.

            Also usually people prioritize personality more then looks for relationships.

            Mostly It comes down to the individual and what they would value more in a ltr.

            Some guys don't want their wife/gf to be too hot so she won't get hit on constantly other guys get off on everyone eyeing their gf/wife, soo it really depends on the person.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Chad View Post
              Well It's hard to say. As Gun said most men just settle for what they can get, so it's hard to draw out a general rule.

              Also usually people prioritize personality more then looks for relationships.

              Mostly It comes down to the individual and what they would value more in a ltr.

              Some guys don't want their wife/gf to be too hot so she won't get hit on constantly other guys get off on everyone eyeing their gf/wife, soo it really depends on the person.
              I always thought the old PU adage "women don't know what they want" also applies to men. Most PEOPLE don't know what they want, so you have guys saying "I wanna marry an ugly girl so she'll be mine forever xoxo" because they have no idea what it takes to meet and fuck hot chicks and manage relationships, and at the end of the day they don't want to learn or put in the effort.

              Men please continue locking down the ugly girls in mono relationships. It makes banging hotties easier for the rest of us!

              Comment


              • #22
                This study does not match what i see on the field, usually the hotties are taken, guys either get them prego, or lock them down in mono relationships/marriage... At least that is my personal experience...

                which is one of the reasons the 9-10s are imho harder to get, availability... there are not many 9s and 10s available, you catch them in the younger cock carousel/college years, and in break up periods.... or you take them towards the ending stages of relationships were their investment level is dying with the main dude.

                I challenge you guys to go through your facebook and instantgram and confirm what i am saying...

                The other problem is sometimes dating a really hot girls, gets a bit annoying you constantly have a bunch of people hitting them up, staring and you in public and the likes...

                My experience for what i seen most dudes including players usually end up with solid 8-8.5, again i am talking what i have notice from public pua groups and chats...

                Remember also true 9s-10s get pay for their looks in the majority of cases...
                Sexting, my unique natural game, aggressive dance floor seductions, 15-20 minutes hook ups in clubs. Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a club type environment, check out my blog and youtube clubbing channel:

                www.dancefloorseduction.com









                Comment


                • #23
                  I think one thing to point out is that what people consider to be attractive/hot differs?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X