Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Allowed Temptation

Iím so tempted.

Iím so tempted to fuck this guy but there are so many reasons I shouldnít.

First of all, Iím his boss. We donít just work together, Iím his freaking boss.

He is like 10 years younger than me and I donít usually like much younger men.

Heís clearly worse off financially than me and also, he lives with his mom, lol (due to some bad credit decisions he moved back in with Mama).

Heís also got baby fever- heís never had kids and he has been telling me he has baby fever, something I definitely need to stay away from at this point.

He is a huge flirt, which is one of the reasons I hired him (sales type job) and I know he likes not only me, but also a female co-worker that is sort of his boss too.

In any case, he is cute and just dripping with sexiness. If he were just a little older and more self sufficient and also not my employee or wanting to have babies he would be just my type. Okay, maybe not because he also smokes weed and I stopped that decades ago.

In any case, Iím trying not to. Heís smooth though. He keeps getting touchier and cuddlier with me. Recently we were out drinking with co-workers and he said I should come sit on his lap. He had a stocking full of candy and I played along, but apparently one of the older guys (60ís) looked upset (according to the other girl that is also sort of his boss and him- I was oblivious). It was all in fun but heís been more physically affectionate with me since, especially when we are alone.

We were working together recently and it was late when we got back and we decided to grab a drink. He was like rubbing on my arms because it was cold and started breathing on me to keep me warm and then started kissing on my neck/cheek and touching my hair. Then he kissed me, very briefly, on the lips. It didnít go too much further than that and he hugged me goodbye but I didnít stop him. He texted me the next morning too, just to chat and ask how i was doing. Of course by then Iím thinking I probably shouldnít have let that happen.

So Iím trying to keep my distance but itís hard. What do you do when you are attracted to someone you shouldnít be, like that? Iím not sure I entirely trust myself here.
    Check out my blog!
    http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

yeah wouldn't risk it. people lose jobs from shit like this.

he's obviously more of a casual lover kinda thing too.

or if u wanna be evil just fire him and then fuck him after.. lol. (kidding)

that's one of the unnatural things about work place. being in close proximity can naturally build attraction and people spend a large chunk of time in the work place.. so shit gets insenstious and weird.

I've heard that women also like younger guys who have 'potential'. do u see a diamond in the rough with him? or is it more primal attraction?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Gignac View Post
      yeah wouldn't risk it. people lose jobs from shit like this.

he's obviously more of a casual lover kinda thing too.

or if u wanna be evil just fire him and then fuck him after.. lol. (kidding)

that's one of the unnatural things about work place. being in close proximity can naturally build attraction and people spend a large chunk of time in the work place.. so shit gets insenstious and weird.
      Heís a good worker and I donít want to fire him, lol. I like him, but if his numbers were bad for an extended period of time I would be pressured to fire him, which would suck but could happen. That would be especially bad if I were sleeping with him.
      Check out my blog!

Comment

Oh, I definitely see potential. Like I said heís a hard worker and has what it takes. He was a fireman also but that was in another state and in his twenties (heís 31). This is a second job for him but his other job is kind of menial.

When I first hired him a (male) manager commented on his confidence and the way he walks and how you could tell he would do well. My female co-worker that is also his boss thinks heís cute too (sheís married but he flirts with her too and she is only a couple years older than he is). She says the same thing about him not having much money and all that too. We feel bad when he buys stuff for us (drinks, food) but he always insists.
        Check out my blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post
          We were working together recently and it was late when we got back and we decided to grab a drink. He was like rubbing on my arms because it was cold and started breathing on me to keep me warm and then started kissing on my neck/cheek and touching my hair. Then he kissed me, very briefly, on the lips.
          Step I: Fire him for sexual harassment and sexual assault.

Step II: Go on Twitter and contribute to #metoo

Step III: Go on Oprah and tell your story of "workplace objectification" and cry a lot about how women aren't taken seriously, even if they're the bosses.

Step IV: Get a book deal telling your story about your "run in with patriarchy."

Step V: Make millions of dollars.

Step VI: Use the money to take care of your kids and live in luxury.

Step VII: Call him and discreetly fuck him (if he's still willing and you're still in the mood)
          SLUT SHAMING IS HATRED OF MEN

Comment

Originally posted by NWP View Post

Step I: Fire him for sexual harassment and sexual assault.

Step II: Go on Twitter and contribute to #metoo

Step III: Go on Oprah and tell your story of "workplace objectification" and cry a lot about how women aren't taken seriously, even if they're the bosses.

Step IV: Get a book deal telling your story about your "run in with patriarchy."

Step V: Make millions of dollars.

Step VI: Use the money to take care of your kids and live in luxury.

Step VII: Call him and discreetly fuck him (if he's still willing and you're still in the mood)
            Eye roll....

I have experienced some sexist attitudes in the work place and started out with lower pay than the male manager before me. Only now I make more because I kill it in bonuses. I was the only female manager at first but then they hired my good friend (who started out as a co-worker and then was working for me and now is over another dept).

I think me being there has actually showed them that itís a job that is well suited to a female. I do a ton of multitasking and when I was out for 6 weeks due to a car accident, no one knew how to do my job and numbers dropped drastically and they were in a panic.

When I came back they actually ended up firing the guy who they had been giving all the credit to for a lot of what I do (I was doing like half his job) and hiring my friend.

I also got them their only female salesperson and now the first black salesman. They can thank me for a little diversification.

Anyway I love my job and itís not something I would want to screw up or lose respect in. I think I would be more at fault with this guy because I am his superior. Yeah he made some moves but I let him and Iím super attracted to him.

Check out my blog!

Comment

You're obviously going to fuck him. Life's too short.

Comment

So today he gave me a present. It was body wash and a body lotion from Bath and Body Works. It was sweet but now I feel really awkward about things. Like it gives it more of a feel of him wanting more than sex and I donít want to break anyoneís heart.
                Check out my blog!

Comment

• Futureproof

Futureproof

commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is NOT a prerequisite for casual sex. Be very careful here.

Some guys think they need to wow a girl for casual sex too though.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Comment

Working...
                X