Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling in Love with me? Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Men Allowed Falling in Love with me? Seriously?

    So I have been sleeping with this married guy for like 7 1/2 years now, on and off. Heís absolutely amazing in bed and Iím happy to keep him around. From time to time he says crazy things, but mostly in bed.

    Weve mostly been having sex in his office building at night. Heís the GM over like 4 different offices now and his wife actually works with him, but he said to me one time that at least he doesnít have sex in her office. Itís fun but a bit uncomfortable ha ha and one time the cleaning guys were there.

    A few weeks ago he wanted me to drive a couple hours away to another city where he has an office and was staying in a hotel. Normally I wouldnít but that time I did. He took me out for dinner and we had hours of really good sex. I mean itís always good, but it can just get so much better in a bed.

    It was definitely hot and during sex he kept asking if I would let him be my boyfriend and date only him. Since heís married, this is obviously pushing it and he has been asking for years but I always turn down the idea. He just canít give me the attention I would need from a real boyfriend. Plus he is a rampant cheater and heís told me about some of the other women he sleeps with so itís not just me and his wife.

    Anyhow, during sex he kept asking and got me to say yes but I didnít really expect him to take it seriously. He asked again after and I didnít answer and he laughed about it.

    Fast forward to today. He sends me a random text saying he needs to talk to me. It sounded serious and I was half afraid he was going to say he had an std or something. But no....

    He texts that he thinks he fell in love with me when we were in that city. Iím like, really? He said yes really itís scary he canít stop thinking about me. He said he feels crazy saying it. I said Iím not even sure what to say and he was like ďsay somethingĒ. I said I was scared to believe that and he said ďright?Ē

    WTF? Lol. Is he for real? Is he just swayed by the sex? Do men get like that? I thought it was just supposed to be women who get attached through sex. Is he bsíing me? Has he lost his damn mind? Or is this some sort of manipulation? Iím not sure what to think.
    Check out my blog!
    http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

  • #2
    nah i talk like that sometimes, does not mean shit!...


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Skills360 View Post
      nah i talk like that sometimes, does not mean shit!...
      So whatís the point? Lol Why do you say stuff like that?
      Check out my blog!
      http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah but this brings up the question of "what kind of idiot would love ME though?"
        I say embrace it, don't question :P
        (cuz its truuue, if he questions it enough he'll see you are lame n normal lol)

        But I'm a prankster at heart sometimes

        Just let it go, laugh about it
        If hes serious, be like, ok cool, but you do know you have to be a rational human being with me right?
        I dont want no puppy love bullshit, where some guy expects xyz of me for no other reason than he cant pull his head out of his ass

        Then drop the mic
        Cuz you are just too dope to fuck around :P
        Problem solved

        DONT do what I know you are going to do anyway
        Which is MILK THIS like a 15 year old boy in his room with the porno on
        For ALL THE DRAMA IN THE WORLD until you are puttered out

        Or do
        Whatevs
        Enjoy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post
          Yeah but this brings up the question of "what kind of idiot would love ME though?"
          I say embrace it, don't question :P
          (cuz its truuue, if he questions it enough he'll see you are lame n normal lol)

          But I'm a prankster at heart sometimes

          Just let it go, laugh about it
          If hes serious, be like, ok cool, but you do know you have to be a rational human being with me right?
          I dont want no puppy love bullshit, where some guy expects xyz of me for no other reason than he cant pull his head out of his ass

          Then drop the mic
          Cuz you are just too dope to fuck around :P
          Problem solved

          DONT do what I know you are going to do anyway
          Which is MILK THIS like a 15 year old boy in his room with the porno on
          For ALL THE DRAMA IN THE WORLD until you are puttered out

          Or do
          Whatevs
          Enjoy
          Im not in love with him. I donít foresee any drama coming out of this. Iím just trying to understand the motivation.

          If he is telling the truth then I think the way men fall in love makes no sense. If heís just saying that, then that really makes no sense to me either. Iíve been sleeping with him for over 7 years. Now he randomly says heís in love with me?
          Check out my blog!
          http://lifeofalovergirl.wordpress.com/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lovergirl View Post

            So whatís the point? Lol Why do you say stuff like that?
            i don't know his intentions, maybe is ego, he likes girl loving him, gets off of being adore, and is pinging since he knows you don't love him... guys like that and me too have big egos...


            Comment

            Working...
            X