X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti-women forum

Guys,

I am out for a while

Lately I have seen only 1 trend, really one trend only.
    I don't feel there is a lot to learn at a forum that takes gender to a next level

If I post anything these are the 3 groups the reactions fall in

-> 1) you are female, you dont know what you find attractive
    => 2) oh wow that's weird, what would you say women are attracted to?
    -=> 3) ahhh how cute, she is reacting too
    and then occasionally a 'oh that might make sense'

What are my goals?
    -> Learning more about the interactions, getting new ideas, getting more insight into why guys believe what they do believe and how to break beliefs in order for them to focus on reality
    => learning more ways to connect deeper
    => learning patterns to get people addicted, so that I can use them when needed in real life when they might be useful.

do I feel like I achieve it here? No

Do I feel welcome here?
    multiple people have said several things
    => women dont need seduction
    => do away with the womens forum
    => we are looking for sex, not seduction

So I ask myself: wtf am I doing here.
    Dont learn anything, what I say gets discredited or twisted around and dont feel welcome

so yeah, I am out for a while.
    I dont think anyone of you can get longerlasting mentally emotionally insane experiences with this kind of way of viewing the world
    or at least not with someone with an ok intellect
    but hey none of you even wants that so why should we care

and yeah, I think that attitude is toxic and that's why the womens forum is dead.
    Nobody likes to be patronized

=>
    yes there are a few exceptions (2-3 guys), but those people know it themselves.

I just wanted to let you know, I wish you would stay, but I can see why you would like to go...

Comment

My thoughts:
      -On my personal top 5 posters of all time list, 1 is a woman.
      -Some posters are ego based. They LIKE to tell other posters how wrong they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Guys,

I am out for a while

Lately I have seen only 1 trend, really one trend only.
        I don't feel there is a lot to learn at a forum that takes gender to a next level

If I post anything these are the 3 groups the reactions fall in

-> 1) you are female, you dont know what you find attractive
        Guys too focused on asserting their own credibility
        => 2) oh wow that's weird, what would you say women are attracted to?
        guys trying to milk advice
        -=> 3) ahhh how cute, she is reacting too
        and then occasionally a 'oh that might make sense'
        guys "trying it on for size"

What are my goals?
        -> Learning more about the interactions, getting new ideas, getting more insight into why guys believe what they do believe and how to break beliefs in order for them to focus on reality
        yeah that is a good goal, a noble one even "hey guy focus on reality", problem is, guys have trouble believing the girl reality even exists, so they don't feel comfortable jumping to that conclusion

To them, it is "jumping to conclusions" to exist in a world where things mean certain things by intuition and deduction
        So that combined with the fact they don't feel very good at it, gets them all tense and defensive?
        => learning more ways to connect deeper
        hmm thatd be a nice topic, dunno how guys could discuss it though...
        => learning patterns to get people addicted, so that I can use them when needed in real life when they might be useful.

do I feel like I achieve it here? No

Do I feel welcome here?
        multiple people have said several things
        => women dont need seduction
        => do away with the womens forum
        => we are looking for sex, not seduction

So I ask myself: wtf am I doing here.
        Dont learn anything, what I say gets discredited or twisted around and dont feel welcome

so yeah, I am out for a while.
        cool cool
        I dont think anyone of you can get longerlasting mentally emotionally insane experiences with this kind of way of viewing the world
        or at least not with someone with an ok intellect
        but hey none of you even wants that so why should we care
        heres the part where I can provide insight into dudes
        most guys do want emotionally intense experiences
        BUT it makes them act weird and desperate, so in reaction to that, they preemptively try to act the opposite of desperate
        so it is really a want for intensity causing them to reject it, to appear better

and here is the really crazy part... fear of success mixes with that "anti desperation" and we get doubtful about why women are worth it, just based on our own fear, want to appear the opposite, and doubt about our next actions working out. (though not always, we also have a human experience and might make choices for less obvious reasons)

Isnt it crazy how both guys and girls, choose to judge other people based on THEIR OWN NEXT ACTIONS WORKING OUT OR NOT
        Essentially, you are talking about "guy pessimism"
        The tendency to get pessimistic about outcome and stop searching, and therefore becoming jaded and thinking you are "good" in order to overwrite all the times you were bad

I remember Mystery... When I read him when starting out, I read so much of this pessimism in him
        I could never describe to people why I thought this was an intermediate or below intermediate trait when it comes to girls
        But basically, he would come in and act like, being a bitch to people "worked"
        Never realising as I did that you can simply see sex as seduction, as a better thing, a process of creativity, and adding to that creativity to inspire the opposite sex to join in

See, guy pessimism fades away, when we have CREATIVE PLANS on what to do next
        It arises when we are out of ideas and feel trapped

It was my believe only the average guy couldn't see when he was trapped, and couldnt aim to get out

Now... girls agree with me on this, but I feel it comes from a far too judgemental angle cuz you got a lot riding on it, and built up frustration regarding it
        But way I see it, is there is another side to that pessimism
        A projected reality that extends from micro rejections, that dudes read into harder than a horoscope
        Dudes get addicted to the drama of that projected reality and dont want to let it go to look at another reality
        Cuz they want validation and self proof

So it is like how girls have that point system of rewards
        Guy looks at me, one point
        Guy trys something and is cute, two points
        Guy trys something and is gross, minus 5 points, uh oh how do I recover, why am I attracting idiots

Well, its the same headspace
        Except guys get all pessimistic, not creative

So a woman trying to get more points gets creative
        A guy, addicted to a way to figure it out, gets pessimistic

It is such a CORE FLAW of our sex... its quite a burden actually
        I know that when I experience it, it is quite painful and shitty
        Though you cant feel sorry for the guy cuz he's off track and will bite the hand that feeds him
        Mostly girls

Its why I say the reason to learn seduction is to not destroy what you care about.
        If you draw upon a mans innate desire to NOT BE DESTRUCTIVE to what he cares for (not with false innocence but firmness, focus, clarity and vision)
        There might be a way to get him to step up a level

BUUUUUUUUUUT its not any girls job to do it, anymore than it is a guys job to fix a drama queen chick

and yeah, I think that attitude is toxic and that's why the womens forum is dead.
        Nobody likes to be patronized
        yeah too right

Its certainly a tough one

And dudes should be aware that the forum isnt meant to baby all their insecurities but that sometimes they ought to be clever and real, before being a douche
        Good post

Comment

Kit
          I don't see it as black and white as you'd like to point out.

This is a men's place, and this is how men operate and behave.
          Even level-headed guys and great posters get into pointless arguments from time to time just to blow off some steam....I mean, If you enter the jungle, you cannot complain there are animals doing what nature taught them right? It's called testosterone.

Now let's back up a bit and reverse the roles...just think about it.
          What would happen if any of us guys went into a girl oriented forum and started to talk about our stuff, like getting laid fast, seducing chicks 20 years younger, tactics to get them into bed and fuck them, building a roster, etc, etc. Would we get a lot of caring and understanding from that audience? I don't think so.

I mean, what you're getting here is not even close to the backlash that hard cases and trolls get from all over the place.
          You're basically complaining that red pill guys are being red pill and not giving you special treatment just because you're one of the few women left here.
          I'm sorry, but this is not how it works.

Again, this is a men's environment.
          Most of all, this is a place for guys who are (or want to be) successful with the opposite sex.
          You were allowed to peak through the keyhole and even participate, but you're not the target audience.

And before you lash out on me for pointing out the obvious, like Ijji said, one of my favorite all-time posters is Lovergirl.
          (although I strongly disagree with a lot of her views).

To finish it off, I still think the Womens Forum should go.
          You red pill girls deserve your own place away from the mess this place becomes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by POB View Post
            Kit

Even level-headed guys and great posters get into pointless arguments from time to time just to blow off some steam....I mean, If you enter the jungle, you cannot complain there are animals doing what nature taught them right? It's called testosterone.

What would happen if any of us guys went into a girl oriented forum and started to talk about our stuff, like getting laid fast, seducing chicks 20 years younger, tactics to get them into bed and fuck them, building a roster, etc, etc. Would we get a lot of caring and understanding from that audience? I don't think so.

I mean, what you're getting here is not even close to the backlash that hard cases and trolls get from all over the place.
            You're basically complaining that red pill guys are being red pill and not giving you special treatment just because you're one of the few women left here.

Most of all, this is a place for guys who are (or want to be) successful with the opposite sex.
            You were allowed to peak through the keyhole and even participate, but you're not the target audience.

And before you lash out on me for pointing out the obvious, like Ijji said, one of my favorite all-time posters is Lovergirl.

You red pill girls deserve your own place away from the mess this place becomes sometimes.
            no offense man, but how is this even calibrated to talking to a woman?
            its sort of just self effacing nonsense
            with no real point to it but to show you are offended or something?
            which isn't even true
            you are just picking it from a hat as far as i can tell

weird...

cuz the post is about guys learning some autonomy, and self awareness
            you are usually a smart guy, so just take a second and think twice
            dont double down on some nonsense
            lol

like huh??? lol...

I dunno, it is kind of an achievement to express the worst ignorant version of devils advocate to an idea
            Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
            Its a trap
            Don't do it, it just proves you are a vapid guy

And are you?
            I mean really, why would you say that shit?
            For the tiny achievement of verbalising some opposing nonsense

Ick, your response is like nails on a chalk board to me man
            sorry but it has to be said
            it was ignorant

You know.. it is strange...
            Maybe you;ll think I saw animosity in what you said, and think I "got you wrong"
            But that is the thing, I don't see any animosity in you at all
            But you are still wrong

Weird to explain...
            I just hope you can see it when I put this up
            Acting on the impulse of that shit, isn't justified
            You gotta think it through

Her point is legit, it isnt even a complaint
            I mean look at how calm she is
            It is obvious if you look, that shes giving you an honest reflection here
            And it is 100% true

So true you just went ahead and did it

Don't you get the irony of it?

Comment

...snip...
              Look, if there was a female only seduction forum that is not a forum for strippers and pole dancer discussing how to tool you out of more of your money, I would definitely read it for insights. There are no doubts about that. If you don't see a value of a point of view of what ultimately amounts to half of the worlds population, that doesn't mean others won't.

There are guys out there who don't have the luxury of having good female friends you can ask interesting questions.

Women are not an enemy.

Comment

Kit
                Define what you see me pointing out?
                sure not all guys fall within those 3 categories, but quite a lot responses I get do.

This is a men's place,
                Just.. outside of whether it is, or is not
                Why do you value the definition of a men's place so much?
                What makes it different than a bunch of people hanging around a topic. Oh wait that's it, you WANT a mens place, like people WANT groups, to feel safe and to look down at other people.. damn

That said, as far as I know, this is not a mens place but a place for people interested in seduction. Not limited to sex or gender, religious or social or political affliations, countries, or other kind of box'ing/stereotyping bullshit.
                about not judging and not being judged, wasnt it?

and this is how men operate and behave.
                you just defined for yourself and are promoting to everyone else how you think 3810000000 ppl (lets say guys and girls are 50/50) people behave or are..
                Sounds like a huge exaggeration, not even based on facts, but simply on the perception of like.. 1 person?
                impressive dude.
                they should worship you, you got so many people figured out and found common things within them, besides an y chromosome.. (which is very small btw, did you know how few genes a y chromosome has? And how many genes got lost throughout the time?
                and omg, did you know you have an x chromosome too?)

Even level-headed guys and great posters
                Your definition/opinion, patronizing as shit as well, "even".. omg an elite

get into pointless arguments
                pointless is an opinion,
                also whats your point?

from time to time just to blow off some steam....
                Whats then point: blowing off steam can be done any way you want?
                where is steam being blown off? What do you see as blowing off steam? and are people not allowed to react at the way steam is blown?

I mean, If you enter the jungle, you cannot complain there are animals doing what nature taught them right?
                Define jungle? Are you taking away the responsibility of your brain and putting it on.. what? Exactly?

It's called testosterone.
                a hormone isnt your thoughts and actions.
                a hormone doesnt give you the right to behave in a way, eventually its still partly in your hands how you deal with it.
                if you want i can list the physical properties of testosteron. I believe it plays it's greatest role in the fat ratio of the body and somewhat in sexual interest.. and some other random shit. Do you want me to give you an overview of what testosteron can and can't do?
                using one of the tons of hormones in your body as an excuse doesnt make you smart.

and if you start about brain differences, 10% of males and 10% of females have a truly distinguished male/female brain. People in between have a mix.. that's what? 90% of ppl?

and even with distintuished male/female brains there still remain a lot of similarities (way more)
                and differences between 2 individuals can be more than between a random male and female brain.. hence the whole "testosteron" blablabla argument is bull

patronizing again, assuming I didnt do that yet

What would happen if any of us guys went into a girl oriented forum and started to talk about our stuff, like getting laid fast, seducing chicks 20 years younger, tactics to get them into bed and fuck them, building a roster, etc, etc.
                depends on how you would present it as in, how you would present you see girls + what your motivations are

people like to see your motivators to be nice/fitting.

Would we get a lot of caring and understanding from that audience? I don't think so.
                no i dont think so either; but not because of what you are saying, but because you would say you dont care about the people of that other sex.

now, if i say shit like that, that offers disregard of men as people, but states them like tools?
                then you guys would slaughter me

if i said i wanted to get a guy to give me.millions or billions of dollars for fun and get him childsupport for a kid of mine.. or trap a guy by getting pregnant or other bullshit, dont pretend guys here would help me.

comparing what exactly?
                you dont compare one person to the other, you look at the scenario, the reasons why and define what is happening.
                you are telling me to compare? Why should I

I am also wondering whether to feel insulted you name me in that sentence.. you just compared me to a troll and hard cases? Thanks dude, good going.

You're basically complaining that red pill guys are being red pill
                no point made,
                i never said red pill, a lot of dudes here also never said red pill. It's you that comes up with a buzz word

and not giving you special treatment just because you're one of the few women left here.
                i didnt ask for special treatment, i asked for common sense

i didnt say they should treat me different, i simply said i dont feel any value from them in the way they take stuff i say and it is not worthwhile to me, which is sad because it takes away value from them.
                the fact that you dont see that as common treatment but as special treatment is a red flag already dude.

omg we have an expert.. dude, lets hear what your ego and worldview and allknowingness says (yes this is sarcasm)

Uhm, no point made, and no this is a seduction forum, if you want a mens environment, go make a club.. to do stuff like circlejerks

okay sure

You were allowed to peak through the keyhole and even participate,
                omg, for real, did you just act like its a priviledge for me to do what any human being should have the basic human right for?
                freedom of expression of opinion etc?

jesus, you just totally want to act like its a priviledge to give other people value? Or to be engaged with? Or to engage?

Is this how you treat people?
                Is this the way you view the world?
                If its such a priviledge, maybe you should like..
                (do a test on narcissism) try selling stuff omg

but you're not the target audience.
                If I am not mistaken the target PARTICIPANTS of the forum are PEOPLE interested in SEDUCTION

interesting word you use though
                Did you ever try NLP, i am sure you would be able to leave very strong impressions, not necessarily good, but hey.

Audience insinuates several things
                (in your way of phrasing it)
                1) there is someone who defines the audience
                2) that person has a goal
                2a) either money
                2b) either ego
                2c) either fame
                2d) some personal (subconscious?) random (mis)guided goal, that for some reason makes that person feel good (about himself, about some mental masturbation (yeah guys have an influence on my speech apparently), about some 'good' cause, some anger outlet or whatever

good for you.
                however, dont see what that has to do with my post.

You are entitled your own opinion

Not sure what the issue is with having a seperate part,
                is this your way of trying to be civil and pretending to be kind?

it reminds me of politicians saying to refugees: go home, you deserve to be home, its so safe at home(not)

(not that i dont think it would be cool, but i think a mixed forum is more cool than only a girl/guy forum tbh

one gender forums lead to less critical views imo and to more stuff like people claiming shit about the other gender and sex without checking facts and reality.

Comment

Please, stop, both of you!
                  Not my intention at all to bash women, most of all Kit, which I know is a sensitive and very intelligent person.
                  Don't you ever try to glue that shit to me, ever!

I'm just stating what's happening, which are facts.
                  You can like them or not, but don't blame the messenger please.

And Cozy, please chill man.
                  I'm as calm as I ever can be.
                  Just because I said something that you or Jaques don't enjoy does not mean it's not true.

In fact I'm just taking the bigger brother role here and trying to protect someone cool (Kit) from being frustrated.
                  I have a younger sister in real life and believe me, I know how that feels.

Peace.

Comment

• Jaques

Jaques

commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yea, I am chill don't worry. I just really hated the vibe and just want everyone to be happy and feel welcome

Things are sometimes difficult to get through by text.

Lol pob, now i feel bad for dissecting your post
                  its not personal, just like yours wasnt lol

sorry xxxx

Comment

lol dont get too sorry now
                    lol

he did totally miss the point of your post and inject into the thread a need for his own to be understood

:S

Like I said pob
                    I wasnt thinking you are angry
                    And I said youd probably take it that way

sorry you cant see the irony of what you did tho man, its a shame

ps. jaques is just new, so he doesnt quite fully get where either you or i am coming from

but you were and are being ignorant in this thread, no matter your intention
                    its dumb, cuz kits point is a good one
                    and you try to distort it or gaslight it into something it isnt, which is what dudes do to chicks on the forum, and yes it is stupid
                    so why rationalise it... just duuuuuuumb

Comment

Kit

^ this is 100% correct... by the way i do like lovergirl when she is talking seduction, and not when she is doing her onitis annoying posts (but even those are fine when she does not goes overboard).. Lovergirl is one of the few girls that understand urban aka black guys game which is some of the best.. but ijjji is not referring to lover girl he is referring to hitachi (i think that is her name or something like that now she writes for girls with game)....

The fact is women and men have 2 totally seduction/game goals and mating strategies:

the women strategy is to get the highest value dude possible and have him committ (containment)

the dude strategy specially seducers is to avoid containment, keep his freedom, and not get suck into a commitment...(spread the sead/)

Men are made and women are born...

Women as i said multiple times do not need seduction other than learning to max out her looks, max out her style, and max out her sexual capabilities.... Give me the best women gamer (usually fat girls, you want to learn game fat girls are the best) vs a super hot girl the super hot girl just need to post couple of pics on instagram or show to a club in a mini skirt....

why jester, tank, me, ijjji, cosy, i mean we all get 10 times more crap that the worst crap you ever gotten and we don't come with a crying post like this (only one poster does shit like this is a guru cough, and i am calling him out for doing this feminine behavior on another post)

Kit sorry to tell you but i loved when you gave advice to lover girl in one of your post, it was right on, and i told you so...

But when you are giving advise to guys is either bad, mediocre, or totally horrible... I am willing for you to give me a post, and i will retract this, where you can prove me otherwise...

also while you are it show me a poster that get less shit than what you get???? thanks in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by Skills360 View Post

^ this is 100% correct... by the way i do like lovergirl when she is talking seduction, and not when she is doing her onitis annoying posts (but even those are fine when she does not goes overboard).. Lovergirl is one of the few girls that understand urban aka black guys game which is some of the best.. but ijjji is not referring to lover girl he is referring to hitachi (i think that is her name or something like that now she writes for girls with game)....

The fact is women and men have 2 totally seduction/game goals and mating strategies:

the women strategy is to get the highest value dude possible and have him committ (containment)

the dude strategy specially seducers is to avoid containment, keep his freedom, and not get suck into a commitment...(spread the sead/)

Men are made and women are born...

Women as i said multiple times do not need seduction other than learning to max out her looks, max out her style, and max out her sexual capabilities.... Give me the best women gamer (usually fat girls, you want to learn game fat girls are the best) vs a super hot girl the super hot girl just need to post couple of pics on instagram or show to a club in a mini skirt....

why jester, tank, me, ijjji, cosy, i mean we all get 10 times more crap that the worst crap you ever gotten and we don't come with a crying post like this (only one poster does shit like this is a guru cough, and i am calling him out for doing this feminine behavior on another post)

Kit sorry to tell you but i loved when you gave advice to lover girl in one of your post, it was right on, and i told you so...

But when you are giving advise to guys is either bad, mediocre, or totally horrible... I am willing for you to give me a post, and i will retract this, where you can prove me otherwise...

also while you are it show me a poster that get less shit than what you get???? thanks in advance...

you do realise she was using sarcasm in the post you are referring to about advice dont you skills
                        and you went off at her for no fuckin reason
                        like at all
                        then went into tirade mode about old pua dogma that is bullshit

you do see this dont you?
                        YOU made it about girl vs guy

this is all your fault actually man
                        ha

but its a good point shes bringing up, why THE FUCK is the dogma such self righteous bullcrap?
                        and whyd you cling back to it
                        its fuckin weird

props to her for calling it out, its right on the money

Comment

Originally posted by thecostofsuccess View Post

then went into tirade mode about old pua dogma that is bullshit

but its a good point shes bringing up, why THE FUCK is the dogma such self righteous bullcrap?
                          and whyd you cling back to it
                          its fuckin weird
                          Do you know that when i started studying women, i started with hollywood romantic movies tailor to women, and as you can guess my results were pathetic....

Do you know i have a female best friend i have mentioned in many of my posts, who knows me for more than 10 years and gave me "online game advice", i am talking to a girl that actually is above average in social dynamics my results and her advice was pathetic (which delay my online learning curve, and i lost some lays due to her advice)

Do you know that after i broke up with my main, i went jester light and gave into a girl who told me what she wanted, and i dump my roaster, did more or less what she suggested, and never got laid....

Please cosy lets go factual provide an advice (forget the advice that you say she was being sarcastic, i coincide that one, but even then why jump into the post with that comment, when i did not see as sarcasam, now imagine some lurkers that are actually facing similar problem)....

You are more than welcome to post me ANY kit advice were is actually helpful for any dude to put pipi in vagina....I am asking one post...

P.s. i like kit and want her to stay, i am just for her to get the same treatment as we all get...

Comment

Tbh, i dont bother giving guys advice, usually
                            unless they ask.

That post was meant to be funny, i like having people laughing, more than i care about a guy getting laid with someone he doesnt get the whole supernice mindblowing feels with and lied to, tbh

Comment

Working...
                            X