Introducing Dating Site Messenger 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Dating Site Messenger 2.0

I want to introduce to everyone a new software program that will make picking up women from online dating sites a breeze. You can send openers to hundreds of women and just respond to the ones you are interested in. There is nothing else like this on the market, give it a try and see what you think. We are eager to earn your business.

Search Multiple Dating Sites With One Click

With Dating Site Messenger you can easily search multiple dating sites with one click. Simply enter in your dating site accounts into the software and search for the type of woman you are looking for (age, distance, ethnicity, interests, etc) and all results will be on one page for you. This saves you endless amounts of time as it multiplies your efforts dramatically.

Customize Your Messages With Templates

Never again spend endless amounts of time writing messages over and over. Never again will you have to copy and paste messages that don't make sense to the woman. With Dating Site Messenger you can use message templates that will pull information from her profile to use in your messages. Want to write a message saying that you are into "coffee and conversation" just like her? It's now easy by just using the
    predefined message tokens in your message template. Dating Site Messenger will pull that information from her profile and place it inside your message automatically. WOW, this feature alone is KILLER

Send Personalized Messages

Finished searching and ready to send your icebreaker to all the beautiful women in your search results? Its easy, just click send and all those women will be getting your icebreaker and checking out your profile. If they are interested they will message you back and now you can pick which women you really want to spend time talking with. This puts the ball in your court and you call the shots now.

Send To New Profiles Daily With Auto-Pilot

** New with 2.0 ** We have added the ability to message profiles created within the last 24 hours or more when our auto-pilot feature. It will search everyday for new profiles created and message them using your template. You will have a constant stream of women messaging you daily with this feature!

You can download a FREE trial that is limited to 50 messages sent. Registered users have no limitation.

You can check it out by clicking here

The views of this poster and/or poster's group or company may not reflect the opinions or viewpoints of the owners of Faster Seduction. Faster Seduction makes no claims or guarantees as to the quality of this product, service, or event unless specifically stated by an owner. The poster waives the owners and moderators of Faster Seduction from any liability regarding this product, service, or event and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of Faster Seduction from any complaint brought by a third party.
    Last edited by Blackdragon; 07-23-2012, 09:40 PM. Reason: cleaned up formatting :)

I've already blogged about this. I've been using this software exclusively for all my online game stuff for about four months now. It's replaced all of my macro useage, all of my browser usage, and much of my spreadsheet usage. It's awesome. Highly, highly recommend.
    How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
    The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

It seems good, although there is one problem with it ( for people in shitty countries that is)

My country is too small to operate under postal codes, so therefore I can't search using this program, as it requires you enter a 5 digit code.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
        I've already blogged about this. I've been using this software exclusively for all my online game stuff for about four months now. It's replaced all of my macro useage, all of my browser usage, and much of my spreadsheet usage. It's awesome. Highly, highly recommend.
        BD,

Is this an independent review or do you have a financial stake in this product?

Comment

Of course I have a financial stake in this product. Because when I didn't have a financial stake in this product, I used it and loved it.

Moreover the forum makes money on any product promoted in the Commerce forum, so technically I, at least indirectly, have a financial stake in anything promoted here.

Making money is one of the goals here.
          I have a feeling you have not read this:

http://www.pua-zone.com/showthread.p...um-Please-Read

So please do. Pay particular attention to item number five and item number twelve.
          How to have 3 hour meet-to-lays and nonmonogamous relationships with any type of woman:
          The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdragon View Post
            Stuff
            That'd be a no then.

It would have been nice of you (and honest) (and adult) to disclose that in your initial "review".

But never mind. Now, has anyone actually reviewed this who doesn't have a stake and is actually independent? I'd love to find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeptik View Post
              That'd be a no then.

It would have been nice of you (and honest) (and adult) to disclose that in your initial "review".

But never mind. Now, has anyone actually reviewed this who doesn't have a stake and is actually independent? I'd love to find out more.
              I don't get it. Why WOULD anyone have a financial stake in a product they didn't love?

This is a very obvious misunderstanding from people who are clear amateurs to the world of investing. If a person DOESN'T have a stake in a product, you have to question his motive and angle much deeper than someone who has an obvious interest in that product. There is no such thing as non-bias, it simply does not exist. You are miles ahead when you can identify the bias clearly and proceed from there. In this case, BD likes the product and has a stake in it. Since BD is a guy whose views and opinions I admire and generally agree with, now all of a sudden I am more interested in that item, which is exactly how it should be.

If some random dude I've never met, never dealt with, comes along on the freaking INTERNET and says he is "non biased".... well, as an EXPERIENCED investor and consumer, I can tell you that that guy's opinion holds far less weight with me than the "biased" guy.

There are literally MILLIONS of products a person can choose to invest time and money into. If a guy has chosen one particular product to have a stake in, and I am interested in that product, I want to talk to THAT guy.

Besides, what is "independent", anyway? You could be friends with someone promoting a competitor product and we would never know it.

And if you read the posting guidelines of this Commercial forum, you would have already answered your own question. BD has already made full disclosure that the owners of this web site take a financial interest in anything promoted on this particular forum, even though they may or may not personally like the product itself.

Comment

Originally posted by JWS View Post
                And if you read the posting guidelines of this Commercial forum, you would have already answered your own question. BD has already made full disclosure that the owners of this web site take a financial interest in anything promoted on this particular forum, even though they may or may not personally like the product itself.
                I think he already knew that. Moreover I have this software clearly displayed on my main web site as a product I'm promoting, so it's quite obvious.

He's in that vocal 5% of the seduction community who doesn't want anyone trying to make any money on anything seduction related. His username and the tone of his posts makes that obvious. To these guys, anyone selling anything is automatically being deceptive, because, again to them, anyone wanting to make money this way simply can't be telling the truth.

These guys usually don't know what to do with me because I'm one of the few guys in the community who doesn't try to hide the fact that I'm running a business here and thus yes, I'm trying to make money. In fact, I loudly and proudly proclaim it. Just in case I wasn't clear the first time:

I'm here to (hopefully) makes lots and lots of money. If that fills you with uncontrollable anger or resentment, that's fine, and I humbly invite you to post elsewhere.
                The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Skeptic,

As BD mentioned, this place is here to make money. We do not apologize for that. Hopefully you noticed that there are no banner ads, no pop ups, and we did not charge you anything to join. If you cannot accept the free use of our forum without squawking about a commerce forum we do not force people to read, you are welcome to leave and post elsewhere.

You have all the hallmarks of a troll. You joined today and your first and only two posts are to complain that we are promoting a product here. If that is the only type of posts you plan to make, your membership will be short duration.

Consider this an official warning. Squawking about the presence of commercial posts on the commerce forum is considered trolling and not tolerated.
                  The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Augustus McCrae

Comment

Wow, I did not think that my comments would create this much commotion.

Fair enough, I'll respond and then hold my peace.

"Moreover I have this software clearly displayed on my main web site as a product I'm promoting, so it's quite obvious."

Hmm. Well looking at your website and your review/promotion of it there it was not obvious to me, maybe not to others.

"the owners of this web site take a financial interest in anything promoted on this particular forum"

Yeah I understand that there's cut for the mods. That said, I was wondering about a more direct involvement, for a different reason, which is given below. I probably should have been more precise.

"He's in that vocal 5% of the seduction community who doesn't want anyone trying to make any money on anything seduction related."

False. I did not say that, and please don't project an intention on me that I don't have. I don't have any problems with people making money, including you BD.

"
                    To these guys, anyone selling anything is automatically being deceptive, because, again to them, anyone wanting to make money this way simply can't be telling the truth."

Again, you're projecting or something. Not what I said.

"
                    I don't get it. Why WOULD anyone have a financial stake in a product they didn't love?"

Heard of a company called Zynga?

"
                    If some random dude I've never met, never dealt with, comes along on the freaking INTERNET and says he is "non biased".... "

True, hence my question. Overall the ideal would be an aggregate of a multitude of ratings on a neutral website.

Here's what I wondered about (and I guess I should have made that clearer in my previous posts, maybe. Though the issue seems obvious enough to me)

There is a difference in quality between an independent review and a review by someone who wants you to buy a product (the latter is effectively advertising). That much should be obvious, but I'll give an example anyway:

Imagine you're looking to buy a car, and you are considering a particular model, say a Ford. You can go to the Ford motors car dealer and get all the reasons why, yes, you should indeed buy this car and why it is perfect for you. And you can go to your neighbor who has had this model car for the last five years and he can tell you all about his experience, but he has no interest in whether or not you buy this type car (unlike the dealer). One is a review, the other is advertising. This is not a difficult concept.

Now, to be clear, I don't have a problem with either. Both ads and reviews are solid forms of information. But I need to be able to tell one from the other. That is why I posted the original question, and I tried to do so neutrally. And moreover this distinction is very much relevant for very obvious reasons on a commerce / business / review board. So I think it belongs here. And for that reason I still think that as a matter of courtesy people when writing about the benefits of a product should disclose whether they have a stake in it beyond the usual mods cut.

"
                    As BD mentioned, this place is here to make money. We do not apologize for that."

I'm not asking you to.

"
                    your first and only two posts are to complain that we are promoting a product here... Consider this an official warning."

Fair enough. I've made my point clearer - that I don't mind promotions or reviews, but that it should be made obvious which one is which, and that this distinction is a commerce-related relevant issue - and I'll get back to lurking now. The record will show, at least to my mind, that I've stuck to facts and logic about the topic.

Comment

What if you talked to a guy who drove a Honda, then tried a Ford and loved it so much he bought a Ford and started selling Fords, and you could verify this history from historical postings on his blog? Would go to a place where he clearly displayed he was selling Fords, then say “Hmmm…why is this guy recommending Fords? Clearly something fishy is going on here!”? Doing that would indicate that either you're really dumb (which I doubt) or you really don't like guys making money selling Fords (which I still strongly suspect is the case).

To wit, would you then sign up on a forum, using a snarky username, and then taking an asshole tone, make your very first posts accusatory in nature, implying that this person was dishonest and not being “adult”?

Then would you with react with innocent "surprise” when some other posters reacted negatively to such behavior?

You’re either being very dishonest, or you’re a little dim, you think we’re dim. Not sure which. Not that it matters at this point!
                      The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Can people who live in countries that don't have 5 digit post codes use this? I'm in Australia and we only have 4 digit postcodes so I entered mine but says it needs 5 digits.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Jay View Post
                          Can people who live in countries that don't have 5 digit post codes use this? I'm in Australia and we only have 4 digit postcodes so I entered mine but says it needs 5 digits.
                          Short answer: No.

Long answer: If sales of this product continue to increase, that's probably the first change we'll make, because that's by far the biggest complaint I hear about it. However that's not going to happen if we don't sell enough as-is to American customers. I'll keep you all posted.
                          The Blackdragon Blog

Comment

Originally posted by J. Jay View Post
                            Ummm . . . what about just entering a dummy digit as the 1st number?

2 perhaps

so you enter 22055 as your code, instead of 2055, so a postcode in NSW looks to the program like a zip code from NY State. The program might still sort them reasonably well

just a thought . . .

Comment

Working...
                            X